Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

HLSW Issues Anyone?

Post New Thread Reply   

Ade
I love purple
Old 11-19-2015 , 11:18   Re: HLSW Issues Anyone?
Reply With Quote #161

this might be an old issue that was brought to my attention, but do you guys also have the ban options greyed out at right click on a player?? and sm ban not having the perma option, only times?
Old 11-19-2015 , 20:26   Re: HLSW Issues Anyone?
Reply With Quote #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade View Post
this might be an old issue that was brought to my attention, but do you guys also have the ban options greyed out at right click on a player?? and sm ban not having the perma option, only times?
Ban ID is there and Ban ID kick is also ok.... so is Ban IP

Last edited by Horsedick; 11-19-2015 at 20:27.
Nolongerinthegame
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-11-2016 , 18:13   Re: HLSW Issues Anyone?
Reply With Quote #163

Cant receive logs with HLSW 1.4.0.2 working. getting message "cant detect your IP address"

I've added logaddress_add IPaddresshere:7130 to my server.cfg, as well as log on

Rcon Test works though. Any help greatly appreciated
Hydrozilla
Old 07-03-2017 , 12:11   Re: HLSW Issues Anyone?
Reply With Quote #164

Just wondering what fixes others have found relating to the steamid conversion problem that I still have. To recap I have used HLSW for years and think the steamid database was the best feature. Mine has 47,000+ ids in it and is now nearly useless since they changed it to steamid3. The server is sending logs to HLSw with the new id and doesn't add them to the database or allow all the functions that it used too. That being said the weirdest thing is that a few players will pop up with the old steam id. Maybe like 4 players out of 25...No idea how it can be doing this..Im guessing that one of the pluggins must be converting it and it somehow ends up in the log that HLSw digest. Seems like it is sooooo close to working like it used to and it just needs a little tweaking, or something installed that converts en mass.

I realize I am rehashing a old topic but starting a new one would bury all the good info in this thread.

EDIT: Problem fixed! Installed Superlogs like Horsedick had told me to do months ago and HLSW is working like a champ again

Last edited by Hydrozilla; 07-03-2017 at 15:53.