Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Messer-Jocke > Funny stats 4 knife lovers incl. sql

Post New Thread Reply   

Leichenklaus
Old 01-28-2009 , 20:01   Re: Messer-Jocke > Funny stats 4 knife lovers incl. sql
Reply With Quote #81

Hi....

OK to get this clear:
If you uncomment

//#define USING_SQL

and fill out the access data it will only work if your mysql db and webspace is on your gameserver because you have no access to external DBs. The plugin puts the data directly into your DB on your gameserver and the messerjocke_sql.php gets it out and displays it on your website.

If you want to use your mysql db on your external webspace where you also put the php-file you must leave

//#define USING_SQL

as it is and use the messerjocke.php.
The messerjocke.php gets the messerjocke.txt from your gameserver by ftp and puts the data into the db on your webspace.

The second version is the mostly used version because the most gameservers have no mysql and webspace on one server.

Have FUN
tiagoum
Old 01-29-2009 , 07:17   Re: Messer-Jocke > Funny stats 4 knife lovers incl. sql
Reply With Quote #82

well, now i understand it all!

I thought that this plugin works like amx_bans or warcraft 3 (the data is directly saved to an external MYSQL db).

Thanks for your explication, it worth it.

now i can see the rank on my page and have one single problem:

Warning: fopen(ftp://...@IP/czero/addons/amxmodx/da...erjockeOLD.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: FTP server reports 550 The system cannot find the file specified. in /home/pl/public_html/rankfaca/messerjocke.php on line 68

Warning: file(ftp://...@IP/czero/addons/amxmodx/da...erjockeOLD.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: FTP server reports 550 The system cannot find the file specified. in /home/pl/public_html/rankfaca/messerjocke.php on line 69

(i changed where says "IP")

I dont have any messerjockeOLD.txt, just messerjocke.txt and jocke.txt

(to see this error i made what you said "removed the @ of the lines you told")

But my rank is being showed on the page! Btw, the stats are in real time or just update when the map change?

Cumps

Last edited by tiagoum; 01-29-2009 at 07:38.
Leichenklaus
Old 01-29-2009 , 08:42   Re: Messer-Jocke > Funny stats 4 knife lovers incl. sql
Reply With Quote #83

Finally
the error messages are as you said because you don't have a messerjockeOLD.txt yet. This file is created when the 1. week is over. So in the night from Sunday to Monday when the list is reset it creates the messerjockeOLD.txt which is used for displaying the Messerjocke of the last week.
So just put the @s back where they were and wait for Monday.

Hope you have fun with the plugin

Greetings Leichenklaus
tiagoum
Old 01-29-2009 , 14:41   Re: Messer-Jocke > Funny stats 4 knife lovers incl. sql
Reply With Quote #84

eheh it seems is over my help request.

i'm greatful to you, thank you very much for the time that you spent helping me.

Good luck for your business and have a good trip when going home.

Stay cool.
Rossonero
Old 03-28-2009 , 05:58   Re: Messer-Jocke > Funny stats 4 knife lovers incl. sql
Reply With Quote #85

for the knifekill rank: Leichenklaus, thanks a million, no... two I've made a request on this not knowing it was here all this time great job

the standard rank system includes a headshot statistic, no need for a new plugin, I've tried to make this work via csstats.dat editing, but was unable, because I couldn't edit that file

I'm not a rank fan, don't really know if the statsme module's rank shows headshot, I actually hate rank . The csstas generated rank has a menu it can show everything but knife kills (including headshots, bomb plants, defuses, defusing failures, team kills, kills, deaths, ...) a csstats.sma script should be helpful, just add something there it's easy, you'll see after opening the script, it's all explained in the comments

yet again Leichenklaus, thank you very much

later edit: it is fantastic, it would be perfect if it had a top, not to be displayed on a web page, but on the server, just like /top10
fantastic job thank you very very much

Last edited by Rossonero; 08-25-2009 at 22:05.
Leichenklaus
Old 04-09-2009 , 06:33   Re: Messer-Jocke > Funny stats 4 knife lovers incl. sql
Reply With Quote #86

Hi Rossonero,
thx for your comments. Appreciate that
To the top list on the server: I always wanted to do that....but I never found the time. Because I'm now always abroad for work and I have no test servers with me, I can't script anything at this time.
sorry bout that
Greetings from Shanghai
Rossonero
Old 04-09-2009 , 07:00   Re: Messer-Jocke > Funny stats 4 knife lovers incl. sql
Reply With Quote #87

hello,

if you find the time to do something I'd be more than happy to test plugins for you

you could try to do something like /fun for a rank and place there knife kills knife deaths and suicides

Last edited by Rossonero; 08-25-2009 at 22:05.
jonnzus
Epic Member
Old 07-14-2012 , 08:50   Re: Messer-Jocke > Funny stats 4 knife lovers incl. sql
Reply With Quote #88

If I want that stats will be newer reseted should i do this?
register_cvar("jocke_delete","1") to
register_cvar("jocke_delete","0")
Rossonero
Old 07-14-2012 , 12:59   Re: Messer-Jocke > Funny stats 4 knife lovers incl. sql
Reply With Quote #89

to make it never reset, you will need to work your way through the source code of the plugin and delete the codes that check the resetting period and recompile

however I strongly recommend against making it never reset as you will definitely get index out of bounds error at some time

set the reset cvar to 2, this will reset it monthly