Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Need help with sv_pure

Post New Thread Reply   

mrdrug11
Old 03-22-2017 , 15:43   Need help with sv_pure
Reply With Quote #1

Basically i have a store plugin that i want to use onto my server so i put it in my server files and also fast synced everything and done, so when people join after they have downloaded everything when they open the store menu after 5 seconds of buying something and suddenly get kicked out with this error :

Pure server:file [GAME]\materials/sprites\store\trails\airforce.vmt
Now that is not always the file but basically everyplayer that joins gets kicked because of a store problem so i posted a reply on the store page and someone said put sv_pure to "0" so i did and the problem still occurring, would someone please help me as i am new to the csgo server scene and dont know much about how to fix these types of problems

ps. i have tried many store mods but always the same error pop ups and even kicks me out.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-22-2017 , 15:47   Re: Need help with sv_pure
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdrug11 View Post
Now that is not always the file but basically everyplayer that joins gets kicked because of a store problem so i posted a reply on the store page and someone said put sv_pure to "0" so i did and the problem still occurring
If it's still occurring, then that means sv_pure isn't actually set to 0. Somewhere it's still enforcing sv_pure to 1.

Shanapu posted a very helpful link in the Store page where you asked: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...56#post2505656

Read up!