Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D1/2] bebop - additional coop players (20+ players possible)

Post New Thread Reply   

terminator2k2
Old 05-15-2010 , 07:45   Re: [L4D1/2] bebop - additional coop players (20+ players possible)
Reply With Quote #121

is this working after the passing update?

ive tried all sorts of plugins wiv l4dtoolz and l4downtown...

the problem im having is too many bots.....

i run a 8 player coop server and after a while as the server fills up with human players...the bot count goes up and sometimes ive had upto 12 human/bots on there which gets a bit silly.....
Sev
Veteran Member
Old 06-05-2010 , 15:08   Re: [L4D1/2] bebop - additional coop players (20+ players possible)
Reply With Quote #122

Maybe this was an issue brought up before but I haven't seen it or I don't know.

In any event, whenever someone joins the game. Instead of being dead already and waiting in a hero closet. They spawn at the very beginning of the map.

I don't ever recall this being normal. Is there anythint that can be done to prevent this from happening and keeping new in the closets or spawning in the saferoom upon completion of a map or map start?
Whosat
Old 06-06-2010 , 06:09   Re: [L4D1/2] bebop - additional coop players (20+ players possible)
Reply With Quote #123

Missing two lines in the source file which prevents compilation with logging turned off.

Before line 102 (LogToFile(logfilepath, "PLUGIN_LOAD -> NOTICE: gamemode is COOP. hooking events...");), add

#if LOG_ENABLED

and after that line 102, add

#endif
Old 06-21-2010 , 14:56   Re: [L4D1/2] bebop - additional coop players (20+ players possible)
Reply With Quote #124

Can modify for working on versus mode?

SilentBr
Veteran Member
Old 06-23-2010 , 22:35   Re: [L4D1/2] bebop - additional coop players (20+ players possible)
Reply With Quote #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosat View Post
Missing two lines in the source file which prevents compilation with logging turned off.

Before line 102 (LogToFile(logfilepath, "PLUGIN_LOAD -> NOTICE: gamemode is COOP. hooking events...");), add

#if LOG_ENABLED

and after that line 102, add

#endif
I open the sp file and found this:
Quote:

#if LOG_ENABLED
LogToFile(logfilepath, "PLUGIN_LOAD -> NOTICE: gamemode is COOP. hooking events...");
#endif
Is this correct? I don't change anything, was already like this! But I guess the plugin is not working, Because just 4 get a bot, and the 6 others stay in spec, if type jointeam 2 in console is full.

Any help?

Thanks
Mickeydels1
Old 06-29-2010 , 22:16   Re: [L4D1/2] bebop - additional coop players (20+ players possible)
Reply With Quote #126

Ok, umm, I got the plugin download with the l4dtoolz and i added the stuff to server.cfg but when someone trys to enter my full game, it says there is no slots. Please help!
leonil7
BANNED
Old 06-30-2010 , 01:58   Re: [L4D1/2] bebop - additional coop players (20+ players possible)
Reply With Quote #127

hi anyone,

is there a way this plug-in can spawn bots in any spawn area near the current survivors, and not in the start safe room?

most of the time current players are already near the end safe room, and somebody joins in. and so have to wait for the new guy to travel to them delaying the game play.

i was thinking of an added routine that when the new player comes online and gets a bot, he dies. so the current players can pick him up on any spawn area long/near their way.
Send a message via ICQ to leonil7 Send a message via AIM to leonil7 Send a message via Yahoo to leonil7 Send a message via Skype™ to leonil7
realdreams
Old 08-17-2010 , 22:14   Re: [L4D1/2] bebop - additional coop players (20+ players possible)
Reply With Quote #128

I have both left4downtown2-v0.5.0.2 and bepop working, but how can I get more survivor player slots?
It doesnt make any difference whether I use bepop or not, if I am the 5th to join, im a spec
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 08-18-2010 , 08:05   Re: [L4D1/2] bebop - additional coop players (20+ players possible)
Reply With Quote #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonil7 View Post
hi anyone,

is there a way this plug-in can spawn bots in any spawn area near the current survivors, and not in the start safe room?
sm_respawn / use the admin_menu.
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=862618

So this still works for L4D2?
marvel
BANNED
Old 08-18-2010 , 09:55   Re: [L4D1/2] bebop - additional coop players (20+ players possible)
Reply With Quote #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdreams View Post
I have both left4downtown2-v0.5.0.2 and bepop working, but how can I get more survivor player slots?
It doesnt make any difference whether I use bepop or not, if I am the 5th to join, im a spec
I think this plugin doesn't work anymore since l4dtoolz doesn't support sb_add anymore.