Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[HOWTO] set up a TSRP server with custom plug-ins[MANUAL][Plug-ins included]

Post New Thread Reply   

Bruce Timberton
Old 11-26-2006 , 04:28   Re: [HOWTO] set up a TSRP server with custom plug-ins[MANUAL][Plug-ins included]
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
] meta list
Currently loaded plugins:
description stat pend file vers src load unlod
[ 1] AMX Mod X RUN - amxmodx_mm.dll v1.50 ini ANY ANY
[ 2] Fun RUN - fun_amxx.dll v1.50 pl1 ANY ANY
2 plugins, 2 running
I did everything and thats all I got.
Lord_Destros
Veteran Member
Old 11-29-2006 , 22:33   Re: [HOWTO] set up a TSRP server with custom plug-ins[MANUAL][Plug-ins included]
Reply With Quote #12

And whats wrong with that?
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
Bruce Timberton
Old 06-03-2007 , 19:28   Re: [HOWTO] set up a TSRP server with custom plug-ins[MANUAL][Plug-ins included]
Reply With Quote #13

Is this a setup on how to make it run through HLDS? If so, its not showing up on HLDS for me.
Old 06-17-2007 , 04:57   Re: [HOWTO] set up a TSRP server with custom plug-ins[MANUAL][Plug-ins included]
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Timberton View Post
Is this a setup on how to make it run through HLDS? If so, its not showing up on HLDS for me.
Sorry for the long wait!
This is not for Half Life Dedicated Server, if you want to run this RP mod, you have to run it through the game itself. You might be able to get it running on HLDS, but I havent tried that myself.

-Dennis
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2007 , 12:47   Re: [HOWTO] set up a TSRP server with custom plug-ins[MANUAL][Plug-ins included]
Reply With Quote #15

It works fine with HLDS. If its not showing up on the server list, make sure all necessary ports are forwarded on your router.
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
conceptronic91
Old 06-19-2007 , 11:30   Re: [HOWTO] set up a TSRP server with custom plug-ins[MANUAL][Plug-ins included]
Reply With Quote #16

Okay, ill copy paste that into the manual itself ;]

EDIT:
By the way, does anyone know if this works with 1.7d? I've tried, but it gives problems when compiling... I used to use 1.5... Does it mean it's outdated ? I have been away for quite a while, so I was just wondering really.

Last edited by conceptronic91; 06-19-2007 at 11:51.
Old 06-24-2007, 14:15
hitlerhimself
This message has been deleted by Greentryst. Reason: no
Old 06-24-2007, 14:18
vvg125
This message has been deleted by Greentryst. Reason: reply to deleted post
Old 06-24-2007, 14:22
conceptronic91
This message has been deleted by Greentryst. Reason: reply to deleted post
Old 06-24-2007, 14:23
hitlerhimself
This message has been deleted by Basic-Master. Reason: unacceptable content
Minimum
Old 06-24-2007 , 15:45   Re: [HOWTO] set up a TSRP server with custom plug-ins[MANUAL][Plug-ins included]
Reply With Quote #17

I agree that overall the Avalanche TSRP plugins are better. But there is one major flaw with them. The fact that they use Vault means after awhile the server will become clogged and stressed resulting in huge 2+ second lag spikes every time it saves any stats. Other than that they are good plugins and I'm glad to see a good tutorial to go with them. Great job.
Send a message via AIM to Minimum Send a message via MSN to Minimum
conceptronic91
Old 06-26-2007 , 13:31   Re: [HOWTO] set up a TSRP server with custom plug-ins[MANUAL][Plug-ins included]
Reply With Quote #18

I mostly like it's simplicity, and the way you can edit it.
My version has a red HUD and works on simi_valley... I actually use my own server for testing purposes only though But I really, really need to learn how to script...
Old 08-03-2007 , 11:16   Re: [HOWTO] set up a TSRP server with custom plug-ins[MANUAL][Plug-ins included]
Reply With Quote #19

I have a server that I made by following a tutorial from some other server's forum page. I was able to get it up and running and it ran on mecklenburg_v5. The only thing is, is that now everyone has upgraded to TS 3.0 and I cant figure out how to convert my server to 3.0 or just create a new server that will run 3.0. I'm not positive what type of server I had. But I know that it was TSRP and I had to click on a HLDS Launcher on my desktop and the server ran in a cmd box on my computer. It didnt run through Steam. So maybe it was a stand alone. All I want to know is how I can get my server to be able to use 3.0 so people will actually come onto it.

Thanks,
Mike
conceptronic91
Old 09-17-2007 , 12:46   Re: [HOWTO] set up a TSRP server with custom plug-ins[MANUAL][Plug-ins included]
Reply With Quote #20

Sorry for the late reply m8,

yes, I've noticed this problem myselftoo. Most of the old scripts, as far as I know, aren't compatible with TS 3.0... Some people have even been having a hard time using the avalanches tsrp plugin on the previous version of ts.

I myself are not playing TS anymore.. I'm in my exams-year, and learning to program in vb.net ... I'll still be more than happy to help any of you guys out though.