Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

FF2 EW's rage ideas and roast corner

Post New Thread Reply   

epicwindow
Old 07-19-2019 , 18:46   EW's rage ideas and roast corner
Reply With Quote #1

so i suddenly felt like doing something and here i am dropping some ideas and not doing the actual bosses for the following reasons:

1.dont wanna edit existing bosses and then repost it even thr all i did was just changing the rage

2.i like server owners who doesnt just copy and paste bosses onto their servers

3.what was i gonna type here again

5.i already did the rages on my server so its doable without coding

4.i am lazy

0.come guess how do you do it with current existing plugins

i would be happy if you would give me credit if you use those ideas since there's nothing stopping you from not doing so(or maybe its just a car accident)

and yeah if you want (biased) feedback for your boss feel free to drop a link to your boss here

Rage #1:
For the duration of the rage,time goes slower and everyone gets a diamond back that fire rockets (with almost 0 blast radius)which on hit causes the target to launch upwards and the second hit should kill the merc(boss takes suitable damage and also get launched upwards)

Rage #2:
On rage,increase gravity heavily,force mercs to rps taunt,switch boss' weapon to something that increases taunt speed greatly but reduce damage to 0,increase boss speed temply,remove goomba for boss and maybe summon minions that can only RPS(i used a private plugin but i am pretty sure this is easy to code/work around/or just make gravity heavy enough)

Rage #3:
On rage,Gaben turns everyone into scout(with money model) and they only have a bat to defend themselves from minions spies(with discount model) that only has 1 hp

rage4:
imma sleep naw

Last edited by epicwindow; 03-30-2020 at 18:03.
epicwindow
Old 07-20-2019 , 03:12   Re: EW's rage ideas and roast corner
Reply With Quote #2

lol i forgot default fork gives boss rage if only scouts are alive gotta adjust it later