Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[css] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)

Post New Thread Reply   

databomb
Veteran Member
Old 03-31-2011 , 12:17   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #21

Updated to Version 2.0.0

Changes:
- No longer requires basecomm replacement!
- Uses sm_deadtalk and makes new options
- sm_deadtalk -1: Dead mute
- sm_deadtalk -2: Dead all talk
- Timed / permanent muting/gagging/silencing
- Added option to re-mute those who try to evade mutes by reconnecting
- Added option to control spectator voice (allow admins to talk from spectate team while muting others)
- Added option to turn on all talk between rounds
Old 04-05-2011 , 20:57   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #22

nice I will try to
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 04-06-2011 , 22:59   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #23

Version 2.1.0 Released

Changes:
Added Translations support
Fixed bug where hooks were repeated every map-change causing excessive messages
Fixed bug where late spawners couldn't hear teammates in sm_deadtalk -2 mode
Old 05-09-2011 , 10:04   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #24

I was wondering, if a player is muted directly by an admin and a new round starts, will this plugin unmute them?

Example:

SpazShot muted bob
...New round starts, after 30 second on the T team the admin enforced mute on player bob is removed because all T's are unmuted after 30 seconds.
Groger
Veteran Member
Old 05-09-2011 , 10:33   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #25

i think you can do it like this:

sm_mute player 10 (mutes the player for 10 minutes) he will not get unmuted by the plugin
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 05-09-2011 , 13:42   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #26

SpazShot, the plugin will not unmute them in that scenario. It takes special care to notice the difference between an administrative mute set through SM and an effective mute set by anything else. It will also tell player bob that he is administratively muted.
Old 05-09-2011 , 19:29   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by databomb View Post
SpazShot, the plugin will not unmute them in that scenario. It takes special care to notice the difference between an administrative mute set through SM and an effective mute set by anything else. It will also tell player bob that he is administratively muted.
That's great! Thanks!

edit: I can't get this to work, I must be doing something wrong.

I have tried a couple times to use this plugin but there is no response to it at all. I put the files in the appropriate place. I'm not sure what else I need to do? I read everywhere and couldn't find anything.

Last edited by SpazShot; 05-09-2011 at 22:28.
dataviruset
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-14-2011 , 22:01   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #28

Thanks for this plugin, it's really advanced and useful!
Attaching some Swedish translations.
Attached Files
File Type: txt voicecomm.phrases.txt (2.5 KB, 239 views)
SpazShot
Old 05-14-2011 , 22:31   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #29

I can't get this to work, I must be doing something wrong.

I have tried a couple times to use this plugin but there is no response to it at all. I put the files in the appropriate place. I'm not sure what else I need to do? I read everywhere and couldn't find anything.

Help is much appreciated.
databomb
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2011 , 02:47   Re: [ANY] Advanced Voice Communications (Dead All Talk)
Reply With Quote #30

Thanks dataviruset! I'll work on getting those updated on the main page shortly.

SpazShot, make sure you're running a version of sdktools that supports this plugin (1.3.7+)
Also, try adding
sm_deadtalk -2
or your desired setting to the config file that is automatically generated in the cfg/sourcemod/ directory.

Also, check that another config isn't setting sm_deadtalk back to 0 or a different value.

Those are just some general rules though. I'd need more information to say anything more. Like, you mentioned there is no response at all: what response were you expecting that you did not receive?