Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSS][Surf] Redie

Post New Thread Reply   

bobbobagan
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-02-2010 , 09:27   Re: [CSS] Redie
Reply With Quote #11

The description should say "Type !redie into chat to respawn as a ghost" rather than "This server is running !redie" since not many people know what it is, and don't bother using it...

Or perhaps have both, and have my suggestion play on player_death? Just throwing ideas out here Works great though btw.
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-02-2010 , 10:51   Re: [CSS] Redie
Reply With Quote #12

Version 1.3 is now available. I have updated redie with your suggestion and fixed a bug.

Last edited by rambomst; 07-02-2010 at 11:21.
Ninja93
Old 07-02-2010 , 12:19   Re: [CSS] Redie
Reply With Quote #13

Original ES Redie plugin was made by MBchrono http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/mb_redie

Just thought he should have some credits since he made the redie script before ATAMAH
flawless13
Old 08-07-2010 , 18:11   Re: [CSS] Redie
Reply With Quote #14

i was wondering if it is possible to add a flag so that only particular player can use it
skabull
Old 08-28-2010 , 23:33   Re: [CSS] Redie
Reply With Quote #15

Hello,

It would be nice if the ghost is NOBLOCK on players still alive, because sometimes the ghost can block a player alive ...
rambomst
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-28-2010 , 23:38   Re: [CSS] Redie
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by skabull View Post
Hello,

It would be nice if the ghost is NOBLOCK on players still alive, because sometimes the ghost can block a player alive ...
I haven't see this happen on my server and I haven't had any complaints of it happening.

Do you have any other addons running which change a players collision group? Could you post a list of all the plugins running on your server?
Old 08-29-2010 , 00:36   Re: [CSS] Redie
Reply With Quote #17

I do have a NOBLOCK plugin installed on the server that I modified for the NOBLOCK works only with the hostages.

The players themselves have not NOBLOCK, but on maps like CS_ NOBLOCK works with the hostages, so that the CT's are not general for the hostages.

I tried disabling it, but it's similar, I noticed that if the player comes to life by the ghost before it passes through many ...

But if the ghost gets behind the players live, it is clear that slows players live without sticking through ...

Sorry for my English school
santaclaus
Old 08-29-2010 , 16:18   Re: [CSS] Redie
Reply With Quote #18

That's a brillant idea but honestly i've found this plugin by chance/curiosity.

If i was interested in making a surf server, i would have never found this plugin by using the search tool : http://www.sourcemod.net/plugins.php

I would recommend to put "surf" somewhere in the thread title.

rambomst
SourceMod Donor
Old 08-30-2010 , 06:11   Re: [CSS] Redie
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by skabull View Post
I do have a NOBLOCK plugin installed on the server that I modified for the NOBLOCK works only with the hostages.

The players themselves have not NOBLOCK, but on maps like CS_ NOBLOCK works with the hostages, so that the CT's are not general for the hostages.

I tried disabling it, but it's similar, I noticed that if the player comes to life by the ghost before it passes through many ...

But if the ghost gets behind the players live, it is clear that slows players live without sticking through ...

Sorry for my English school
I am having issues replicating this problem and I did several tests myself. Ghost players are unable to block alive players on my server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santaclaus View Post
That's a brillant idea but honestly i've found this plugin by chance/curiosity.

If i was interested in making a surf server, i would have never found this plugin by using the search tool : http://www.sourcemod.net/plugins.php

I would recommend to put "surf" somewhere in the thread title.
Well I have added [Surf] to the title, thanks for the suggestion.
Old 09-12-2010 , 22:54   Re: [CSS][Surf] Redie
Reply With Quote #20

This plugin as well as other redie or any repspawn plugins are crashing my server, anyone else have this issue?
Has happened with all the recent updates to CSS/Engine

Edit: Sdk hooks sounds like a good thing to install first
but yeah I had a few plugins break after the recent updates, one of them being some other redie I had, and the respawn on the super admin tools or one of those nice plugins.

Now surftools doesn't work QQ, I loved the plugin.... anyone know how tou udpate it?

Edit: damnit, it crashed the server right when I ran the !redie command in chat.

Last edited by CTS_AE; 09-12-2010 at 23:21.