Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

lugaa
Old 11-12-2021 , 04:41   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1701

Can I only use GSLT on my game servers? Thanks for explaining.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-12-2021 , 04:47   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1702

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugaa View Post
Can I only use GSLT on my game servers? Thanks for explaining.
to keep the game servers running, yes. A gameserver token is required for each gameserver. SteamAPI's are needed in some plugins, but not in Weapons & Knifes
oqyh
Old 11-15-2021 , 12:41   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1703

Here Is Full Recent Update For ALL in 1 Zip At [[Attach Files]] !ws !knife !gloves !stickers

|| Stockholm 2021 + Battlefield Stickers ||

Updated From:
[CSGO] Gloves
[CS:GO] Weapon Stickers
[CSGO] Weapon & Knives

Things You Need To Do:

1- Drag And Drop

2- Go To csgo/addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.cfg Add Database For stickers
Example :
"csgo_weaponstickers"
{
"driver" "default"
"host" "127.0.0.1"
"database" "csgo_weaponstickers"
"user" "xxxx"
"pass" "xxxxx"
//"timeout" "0"
"port" "3306"
}

Common Errors:

1- eItems.smx (eItems): unexpected error 23 in AskPluginLoad callback

Means You Have 2 eItems.smx delete the old 1

Done.!

My discord : oqyh

Last edited by oqyh; 11-20-2021 at 12:05.
Morone
Old 11-16-2021 , 18:35   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1704

Hello,
i have small problem with !ws !knife (dont work) - but !gloves its work
You can give me advice how i can to fix this in my serwer ? Thank You
limitlesspluto
Old 11-20-2021 , 05:12   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1705

Anyone know how to add other skins to this plugin? Like i want a AK47 Dragon Lore, or selling the plugin. DM me at Discord pluto#6775 or https://steamcommunity.com/id/maaymylove/
flashing
Old 11-20-2021 , 10:44   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1706

Quote:
Originally Posted by limitlesspluto View Post
Anyone know how to add other skins to this plugin? Like i want a AK47 Dragon Lore, or selling the plugin. DM me at Discord pluto#6775 or https://steamcommunity.com/id/maaymylove/
you can use this fork https://github.com/BoneTM/weapons
just update the skins config files from the original files.

Discord: FLASHING#8548
              Steam

Last edited by flashing; 11-20-2021 at 10:44.
Morone
Old 11-22-2021 , 10:34   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1707

Hello guys after instal PaTh and command in console sm exts list fail like this https://imgur.com/a/2lCTrh ?
i reinstal server and Path and still fail

Last edited by Morone; 11-22-2021 at 10:37. Reason: fail http with screenshoot
Kado
Old 11-25-2021 , 13:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon &amp; Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1708

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
I don't want to answer this question because I think that something like csgotokens are against the guidelines here in the forum. I would NEVER create the game server tokens with the main account, it may eventually happen that you get a token ban (currently it has been stopped).

Info: just check your logs in addons/sourcemod/logs/error_********.log maybe you will see more there
Doesn't your IP get banned if your login token gets banned? I'd like to use the ws plugins on my scrim/practice server but I really don't want to deal with a 40 day ban and not be able to use my server unless I purchase a gslt token. Sorry if my question's already been answered but I'm a little sketched out about using the plugin. Thanks regardless

Last edited by Kado; 11-25-2021 at 15:32. Reason: Restore to previous version.
Kado
Old 11-25-2021 , 15:43   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kado View Post
Doesn't your IP get banned if your login token gets banned? I'd like to use the ws plugins on my scrim/practice server but I really don't want to deal with a 40 day ban and not be able to use my server unless I purchase a gslt token. Sorry if my question's already been answered but I'm a little sketched out about using the plugin. Thanks regardless
I know the obvious answer is to just not use it if I'm sketched out about it, but it would be nice to be able to use the plugin if there's a way to not get banned.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-25-2021 , 16:22   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kado View Post
I know the obvious answer is to just not use it if I'm sketched out about it, but it would be nice to be able to use the plugin if there's a way to not get banned.
Valve no longer applies bans tokens since halloween 3 years ago, in any case use at your own risk.

Nobody here will tell you to use or not, plugin is there, token site too. If you are really behind on using your own steam account to create the tokens your way out would be to buy tokens anyway.

And no, it's not your IP that gets banned, it's your server token. The token has been banned, only to exchange and it will do so if you want to leave your server online. (Of course if Valve starts banning tokens again)

Last edited by paulo_crash; 11-25-2021 at 16:23.