Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Issues with bhop detector

Post New Thread Reply   

einsfuhrer
Old 08-30-2019 , 05:11   Issues with bhop detector
Reply With Quote #1

So yeah, I join with a couple of friends and they toggled autobhop. They jumped around for around 10 minutes but they didn't get banned or detected by SMAC.

Is there a bug with this plugin or what am I doing wrong? I installed the plugin and it's loaded.
Mr.Silence
Old 08-31-2019 , 11:21   Re: Issues with bhop detector
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by einsfuhrer View Post
So yeah, I join with a couple of friends and they toggled autobhop. They jumped around for around 10 minutes but they didn't get banned or detected by SMAC.

Is there a bug with this plugin or what am I doing wrong? I installed the plugin and it's loaded.
If the plugin is loaded, its most likely running, but simply not catching your friends when they run their autobhop scripts. Depending on the bhop scripts being used, this is most likely due to a detection bypass that most autobhop scripts have implemented that gets around the autotrigger module and some other anti-bhop plugins.

Updating the autotrigger module's detection for the detection bypass (at least the ones I am aware of anyway) is on the TODO list, but it might be some time before it gets fully implemented.
einsfuhrer
Old 09-05-2019 , 05:25   Re: Issues with bhop detector
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silence View Post
If the plugin is loaded, its most likely running, but simply not catching your friends when they run their autobhop scripts. Depending on the bhop scripts being used, this is most likely due to a detection bypass that most autobhop scripts have implemented that gets around the autotrigger module and some other anti-bhop plugins.

Updating the autotrigger module's detection for the detection bypass (at least the ones I am aware of anyway) is on the TODO list, but it might be some time before it gets fully implemented.
Thanks for your answer, I will still have the module and wait for that new module!
JLmelenchon
Old 01-08-2020 , 07:28   Re: Issues with bhop detector
Reply With Quote #4

I noticed a couples of players abusing the bhop in l4d2, probably with the help of scripts but none was detected in almost one year. I agree it needs an update.

Edit: I guess i'm going to try that - > https://bitbucket.org/CanadaRox/rand...4d2_nobhaps.sp

Last edited by JLmelenchon; 01-12-2020 at 21:30. Reason: edit