Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[STOPPED][TF2] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (V1.1)

Post New Thread Reply   

casvdry
Old 02-28-2010 , 01:33   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #501

I noticed the menus seem more responsive after you issue /ach however the bugs still remain with changing the map. After I issue rcon changelevel cp_dustbowl here is the errors attached that I get.
Attached Files
File Type: log errors_20100228.log (19.2 KB, 95 views)
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-28-2010 , 05:46   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #502

@pfsm: Can't blame me for having bipolar. Can't remember shit. Lol

Ill update the plugin and put up the logs i KNOW i saw if i get them anymore.
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 02-28-2010 , 09:00   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #503

Hi Pfsm999, I just tested again but there is still a lag/delay when killing someone. Did the 1vs1 snipertest...

This time we tested it on another server then the other one btw.
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
jouva
Old 02-28-2010 , 15:04   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #504

Hmmm based on that recent error log posted, I think some of the errors I've gotten are still around. My guess is that MySQL still loses connection and that the plugin is trying to use the connection again OR that it never has a connection to begin with... OR some timer goes off and tries to refresh data and instead clears it locally but it never gets updated properly.
jouva
Old 02-28-2010 , 17:14   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #505

Something just occurred to me about stuff like drinking bonk or other conditions:

These conditions are checked every frame. If this has to happen multiple times, while the effect is still on, I believe it will count over and over since it doesn't check if the effect was on previously.
casvdry
Old 02-28-2010 , 20:29   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #506

I'd like to know why this achievement I create isn't working. Here is what I do:

I start the game, add two red Engineer bots who create their sentries. I then destroy both sentries with my demoman (Without dying) And capture both the first and second point alone. Is the cap id wrong or something? Here are the images.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FireShot capture #007 - 'xTremis Custom Achievements I Administration' - achievements_xtremiscla.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	60678   Click image for larger version

Name:	FireShot capture #006 - 'xTremis Custom Achievements I Administration' - achievements_xtremiscla.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	60679   Click image for larger version

Name:	FireShot capture #004 - 'xTremis Custom Achievements I Administration' - achievements_xtremiscla.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	60680   Click image for larger version

Name:	FireShot capture #005 - 'xTremis Custom Achievements I Administration' - achievements_xtremiscla.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	60681  
jouva
Old 02-28-2010 , 21:14   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #507

My random guess might be the point ID? I'm not sure how point IDs actually work and they might not be as obvious as one would think. They MIGHT be but they might not be.
noodleboy347
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-01-2010 , 00:01   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #508

Buncha suggestions:
  • Item_Found event, with items. Useful for stuff like finding X Dead Ringers, or crafting a hat.
  • Per player events. Like Ubercharge a certain STEAMID X times or Jarate a certain STEAMID.
  • Ability to rearrange the achievements on the web page. Currently they're in order of oldest to newest.
  • Kicked/banned events.
  • Hooking commands. Like if someone types explode X times or an admin noclips themselves X times.
  • Buff Banner / buff X people in one deployment, etc.
  • Rocket jump hook and sticky jump hook.
  • Ignite hook. Such as ignite X Heavies or ignite X cloaked spies.

Some bugs:
  • Impossible to rename categories.
  • Occasionally it will be impossible to edit certain achievements, and will return a database error.
  • For the Sandvich eating hook, it counts it approximately 4 times per "eat". (EDIT: After restarting my server, now it's only counting as 2. Weird.).
  • Haven't tried it, but I'm guessing the same for Bonk!.

Really nice plugin though. We're having tons of fun with it on my servers.

Last edited by noodleboy347; 03-01-2010 at 00:07.
Pfsm999
Old 03-01-2010 , 06:48   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #509

Hi everyone !

I read all your bug report, and idea, and i will answer you :

@casvdry : I will try tonight on my server your achievement !
@eraserhead : I don't know why .... I will try to understand again ... but i haven't got much ideas ...

@jouva : ID seem to be work on my code. I will test this tonight !
@noodleboy347 : Thanks to your idea ! Great ideas !

For the bug :

Web:
  • Impossible to rename categories. : True and correct !
  • Occasionally it will be impossible to edit certain achievements, and will return a database error. : Have you got examples ?
Plug :
  • For the Sandvich eating hook, it counts it approximately 4 times per "eat". (EDIT: After restarting my server, now it's only counting as 2. Weird.).
  • Haven't tried it, but I'm guessing the same for Bonk!.
I will try this too tonight !

And the web-interface with index.php on admin folder corrected !
Attached Files
File Type: rar website v0.7.rar (6.15 MB, 111 views)
Old 03-01-2010 , 09:49   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #510

Wow that was fast, you're awesome. Anyways I'll try to get an example for the database error later today.