12% 

TF2 Remote Control Sentry Guns

Post New Thread Reply   

CnB|Omega
Old 07-04-2009 , 12:56   Re: TF2 Remote Control Sentry Guns
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedeuphoria View Post
It seems you guys are more interested in maintaining and updating the concept than I am...if whoever is working on it wants to post their updated plugin as a new plugin I'll post a link to yours and let this one die.
Its not that we want to hijack your plugin. We think you've created a really cool idea, you're plugin was just...limited. And laggy. We just wanted to expand and enhance it to levels of awesome not often seen by man. I hope you aren't offended.

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster."

Last edited by CnB|Omega; 07-04-2009 at 12:58.
twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 07-04-2009 , 14:37   Re: TF2 Remote Control Sentry Guns
Reply With Quote #42

Haha, yeah I realize that. However, I wrote this in a few hours when I was bored a few days ago so I'm not incredibly attached to it, especially since you guys seem so enthusiastic about working on it. I don't want to take credit for your work and it would be easier for you if you had your own thread and you could control the first post and thus my offer.
Old 07-04-2009 , 15:33   Re: TF2 Remote Control Sentry Guns
Reply With Quote #43

well thank you so much for the idea. I will have to say it's a huge hit on my server.
Old 07-07-2009 , 13:29   Re: TF2 Remote Control Sentry Guns
Reply With Quote #44

I have submitted my final version of this thread over here: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...626#post866626
Asgardcfr
Old 07-17-2009 , 17:36   Re: TF2 Remote Control Sentry Guns
Reply With Quote #45

Hello,
I use sourcemod 1.3 and i don't know why this plugin doesn't working. I can't move sentry. Engineer disappear but the sentrie doesn't moving.
Someone have the same problem ?
naris
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-17-2009 , 23:18   Re: TF2 Remote Control Sentry Guns
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardcfr View Post
Hello,
I use sourcemod 1.3 and i don't know why this plugin doesn't working. I can't move sentry. Engineer disappear but the sentrie doesn't moving.
Someone have the same problem ?
Check the post above yours...
Asgardcfr
Old 07-18-2009 , 04:39   Re: TF2 Remote Control Sentry Guns
Reply With Quote #47

I wanted to clarify that working well just before the update TF2
I just wanted to be able to control the sentry
Thanks
I'll try if I can do the same with that other plugin
Thank you :-)
Pie Flavour
Old 04-19-2011 , 03:41   Re: TF2 Remote Control Sentry Guns
Reply With Quote #48

It's a very cool plugin but I wont be using it as I run a surf server ;)

anyways great plugin

+1
Jakesterdog123
Old 11-22-2012 , 21:47   Re: TF2 Remote Control Sentry Guns
Reply With Quote #49

hi right after i installed this plugin.....this starts spamming my console....

SV_StartSound: weapons/physcannon/hold_loop.wav not precached (0)
SV_StartSound: weapons/physcannon/superphys_hold_loop.wav not precached (0)
SV_StartSound: weapons/physcannon/hold_loop.wav not precached (0)
SV_StartSound: weapons/physcannon/superphys_hold_loop.wav not precached (0)SV_StartSound: weapons/physcannon/hold_loop.wav not precached (0)
SV_StartSound: weapons/physcannon/superphys_hold_loop.wav not precached (0)SV_StartSound: weapons/physcannon/hold_loop.wav not precached (0)
SV_StartSound: weapons/physcannon/superphys_hold_loop.wav not precached (0)

and so on....