Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CS:GO Anti-Cheat: Cheating ConVars v3.1 (Released on May 2020)

Post New Thread Reply   

xSLOW
Old 07-28-2020 , 13:29   Re: CS:GO AC: Cheating ConVars (2020)
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by digin View Post
it just me or no? nonwh_v3 make hand/glove models floating after players die
I had this problem too with one of the plugins, nowh_v3 or notransmit_v3 on a competitive gamemode server.
I dont recommend using nowh_3, tested it but people reported that players are teleporting / they are killed by invisible players.

Contact me, fastest way, through my discord server:
https://discord.gg/SBHzDGbbgG
xSLOW#0508
DOZA
Old 04-03-2021 , 17:48   Re: CS:GO Anti-Cheat: Cheating ConVars v3.0 (Released on May 2020)
Reply With Quote #22

check does not work if the ConVArs is changed after logging into the server
kratoss1812
Old 04-16-2021 , 09:55   Re: CS:GO Anti-Cheat: Cheating ConVars v3.0 (Released on May 2020)
Reply With Quote #23

PHP Code:
    g_hConVarsNames =           CreateArray(PLATFORM_MAX_PATH);

g_hConVarsValues =          CreateArray(PLATFORM_MAX_PATH); 
should be
PHP Code:
    g_hConVarsNames =           CreateArray(ByteCountToCells(PLATFORM_MAX_PATH));

g_hConVarsValues =          CreateArray(ByteCountToCells(PLATFORM_MAX_PATH)); 
Old 04-17-2021 , 13:55   Re: CS:GO Anti-Cheat: Cheating ConVars v3.0 (Released on May 2020)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratoss1812 View Post
PHP Code:
    g_hConVarsNames =           CreateArray(PLATFORM_MAX_PATH);

g_hConVarsValues =          CreateArray(PLATFORM_MAX_PATH); 
should be
PHP Code:
    g_hConVarsNames =           CreateArray(ByteCountToCells(PLATFORM_MAX_PATH));

g_hConVarsValues =          CreateArray(ByteCountToCells(PLATFORM_MAX_PATH)); 
Thanks! Credits added as well.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-26-2022 , 07:27   Re: CS:GO Anti-Cheat: Cheating ConVars v3.1 (Released on May 2020)
Reply With Quote #25

Hey and did someone report you that the plugin "nowh_v3" people keep teleporting around when u peek, and go back to their places? It does not happen all the time, one user told me that it happened 1-2 times in 2 hours.

Edit: this user has the same issue: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...5&postcount=21

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 05-26-2022 at 07:29.
posyleu
Old 12-04-2022 , 21:52   Re: CS:GO Anti-Cheat: Cheating ConVars v3.1 (Released on May 2020)
Reply With Quote #26

Does it make sense to install this if I want to make my own CS: GO server? I’m new to modding and managing servers, so I don’t know much yet, but I hope to learn. I’ve been playing this game for years, and now I finally want to host my own server to play there with my friends and make my own rules there.
accidentaljosh
Old 12-12-2022 , 14:21   Re: CS:GO Anti-Cheat: Cheating ConVars v3.1 (Released on May 2020)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by posyleu View Post
Does it make sense to install this if I want to make my own CS: GO server? I’m new to modding and managing servers, so I don’t know much yet, but I hope to learn. I’ve been playing this game for years, and now I finally want to host my own server to play there with my friends and make my own rules there.
I’ve already found a good hosting service, and the only thing I lack now is good antic-cheat software. It’s not hard to find more info about how widespread hacking is in online games. I want to keep my server cheaters-free, so everyone has a good time there.
claudiuhks
Yam Inside®™℠
Old 12-12-2022 , 23:57   Re: CS:GO Anti-Cheat: Cheating ConVars v3.1 (Released on May 2020)
Reply With Quote #28

Hi. The best way to keep a game server really out of cheaters is to sv_prime_accounts_only 1.
It will drastically reduce the number of players visiting that game server.
In my opinion, this plugin is mandatory. There should also be a plugin banning players for hooking game events like bullet_impact by using third party software. I don't know its name right now.

EDIT: AntiDll Csgo (its name)

Last edited by claudiuhks; 01-03-2023 at 20:57.
Send a message via MSN to claudiuhks Send a message via Yahoo to claudiuhks Send a message via Skype™ to claudiuhks