Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[REQ][L4D2]On Active tank ,Panic event is triggered?

Post New Thread Reply   

timonenluca
Old 06-17-2020 , 22:17   [REQ][L4D2]On Active tank ,Panic event is triggered?
Reply With Quote #1

A Request for a panic event to trigger when a tank is active. Currently the tank is always easy to deal with , nothing seems to spawn while a tank is active. Making him a easy target with a molotov or just as simple to evade and bug out the pathfinding off the tank itself.

Im hoping if a panic event will occur , the tank would be a bit harder to deal with in almost any situation.

I hope someone considers my request! ,

Best regards timonenluca!
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-17-2020 , 23:05   Re: [REQ][L4D2]On Active tank ,Panic event is triggered?
Reply With Quote #2

PHP Code:
#define CMD        "director_force_panic_event"

public void OnPluginStart()
{

HookEvent("tank_spawn"Event_TankSpawn);
}
public 
void Event_TankSpawn(Event event, const char[] namebool dontBroadcast)
{

int flags GetCommandFlags(CMD);

SetCommandFlags(CMDflags & ~FCVAR_CHEAT);

ServerCommand(CMD);

SetCommandFlags(CMDflags);

Old 06-18-2020 , 00:39   Re: [REQ][L4D2]On Active tank ,Panic event is triggered?
Reply With Quote #3

There's also the vicious infected plugin which makes all special infected more challenging including the tank. I recommend that you use cravenge's version. If you want to improve the ai of special infected, try Competitive Bots+ or the apocalypse edition in the workshop
timonenluca
Old 06-18-2020 , 00:43   Re: [REQ][L4D2]On Active tank ,Panic event is triggered?
Reply With Quote #4

@Silvers Thank you! ill test it out soon!
timonenluca
Old 06-18-2020 , 00:46   Re: [REQ][L4D2]On Active tank ,Panic event is triggered?
Reply With Quote #5

@Sombiman , Yes i do use Competetive bots+ for Infected but a fixed version.

about the vicious infected plugin added to much in my opinion moving to far from default infected gameplay.

Thanks for the response!
SombiMan
Old 06-18-2020 , 01:41   Re: [REQ][L4D2]On Active tank ,Panic event is triggered?
Reply With Quote #6

A fixed version? What does it fix and where can I find it? I forgot to mention perkmod which gives both survivors and infected a list of perks to choose from. It alters special infected less than vicious infected.
timonenluca
Old 06-18-2020 , 02:05   Re: [REQ][L4D2]On Active tank ,Panic event is triggered?
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SombiMan View Post
A fixed version? What does it fix and where can I find it? I forgot to mention perkmod which gives both survivors and infected a list of perks to choose from. It alters special infected less than vicious infected.
It's just my tweaked version , the original one had some commands that i disliked. Including the survivor bots , wich are really bugged.
SombiMan
Old 06-18-2020 , 05:02   Re: [REQ][L4D2]On Active tank ,Panic event is triggered?
Reply With Quote #8

I'm pretty sure Improved Bots (Advanced) by Ziggy is the one that has commands and that the commands can only work properly if you've modified your listenserver.cfg and installed Recording Helpers by ProdigySim, I think. Or are you talking about the cvars in competitive bots? Sorry if I misunderstood.
timonenluca
Old 06-18-2020 , 10:16   Re: [REQ][L4D2]On Active tank ,Panic event is triggered?
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SombiMan View Post
I'm pretty sure Improved Bots (Advanced) by Ziggy is the one that has commands and that the commands can only work properly if you've modified your listenserver.cfg and installed Recording Helpers by ProdigySim, I think. Or are you talking about the cvars in competitive bots? Sorry if I misunderstood.
Just edited some commands in the .vpk files on competetivebots+