Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2012 , 16:02   Re: Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)
Reply With Quote #561

I don't have CS:GO and so testing would be painfully slow.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Cain
SourceMod Donor
Old 11-17-2012 , 22:48   Re: Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)
Reply With Quote #562

I can give you access to a small server I have for a few more weeks.... CSGO server.

PM me....

Last edited by Cain; 11-17-2012 at 22:55.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-18-2012 , 04:40   Re: Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)
Reply With Quote #563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
I can give you access to a small server I have for a few more weeks.... CSGO server.

PM me....
Having access to a server doesn't fix the fact I don't have the game...
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Cain
SourceMod Donor
Old 11-18-2012 , 06:15   Re: Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)
Reply With Quote #564

Good point!! I assumed you meant no access to a CSGO server.
Cain
SourceMod Donor
Old 11-19-2012 , 15:35   Re: Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)
Reply With Quote #565

Can this plugin deal with the jerk who likes to constantly take his teammates down to about 10 health, but he never actually kills anyone??
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-19-2012 , 16:14   Re: Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)
Reply With Quote #566

Quote:
Can this plugin deal with the jerk who likes to constantly take his teammates down to about 10 health, but he never actually kills anyone??
Using mirror damage yes?
Cain
SourceMod Donor
Old 11-20-2012 , 06:47   Re: Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)
Reply With Quote #567

Thanks Roth, it is my understanding that Mirror damage (which I love BTW) is not working properly on CS:GO.

Also, I'm having no luck getting this plugin to talk to my SourceBans. I'll keep trying.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 11-20-2012 , 07:17   Re: Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)
Reply With Quote #568

Quote:
Thanks Roth, it is my understanding that Mirror damage (which I love BTW) is not working properly on CS:GO.

Also, I'm having no luck getting this plugin to talk to my SourceBans. I'll keep trying.
you'd have to compile manually with the SourceBans include, from my brief checking, CS:GO doesn't like slaying players in certain events, I was going to test with using a Event_Post to see if it would resolve it, but I don't really have time to slow test it without the game and have no interest to currently play CS:GO
Sheepdude
SourceMod Donor
Old 11-21-2012 , 05:45   Re: Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)
Reply With Quote #569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
you'd have to compile manually with the SourceBans include, from my brief checking, CS:GO doesn't like slaying players in certain events, I was going to test with using a Event_Post to see if it would resolve it, but I don't really have time to slow test it without the game and have no interest to currently play CS:GO
Oh! Is that why ForcePlayerSuicide won't work, because you're executing it during the player_hurt event? I've been using a reflect damage plugin and for the life of me couldn't figure out why it didn't like ForcePlayerSuicide, I didn't think to blame the event encapsulating it.

...and taking that into account, I had an idea, and it works! Brilliant.

Replace ForcePlayerSuicide with:

Code:
CreateTimer(0.0, Slay, attacker, TIMER_FLAG_NO_MAPCHANGE);

public Action:Slay(Handle:timer, any:client)
{
	ForcePlayerSuicide(client);
}
It's that simple! Cheers, and thanks. =)
Old 11-21-2012 , 07:33   Re: Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)
Reply With Quote #570

Yeah I am aware of that method, but I wanted to look at other ways of doing the slay such as maybe hooking the player_hurt event with EventHookMode_Post or EventHookMode_Pre to see if it makes it any difference.