Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] "Fixing" voice responses.

Post New Thread Reply   

Hammerfallerz
Old 03-16-2011 , 17:42   [TF2] "Fixing" voice responses.
Reply With Quote #1

Good day.

Many people including myself think that TF2 doesn't has enough voice response triggers and adding more ways to trigger those voices would make a gameplay more enjoyable.

So, I would like to request a plugin:
1.) Domination / class specific domination / revenge lines are ALWAYS triggered upon domination/revenge (sometimes when you get a domination/revenge they aren't triggered).
2.) Restore Spy domination/revenge lines (including class specific lines). It's more like kinda of a "fix" for VALVe's cheap way of preventing Spy to talk while he's wielding YER. However, it would be good it this would work in 2 ways:
* While Spy IS disguised ONLY Spy can hear his revenge/domination lines.
* While Spy is NOT disguised EVERYONE can hear his revenge/domination lines.
3.) ALWAYS trigger revenge and domination lines (both simple and class specific) upon getting it via assist. By default they are never triggered via assist.
4.) ALWAYS trigger destruction lines when destroying a building.
5.) Prevent Spy from using destruction lines (when his sapper destroys a building) while he's invisible (note that if Spy is both disguised and invisible, his destruction line will belong to the class he's currently disguised). This always pissed me off, especially when I get away under DR, Engineer thinks I'm dead, my sappers destroy his buildings and Engineer can hear my (while I'm disguised as demoman) "Kaboom!" and now he knows I'm actually not dead.
6.) Activating kritzkrieg triggers ubercharge's lines (like "get zem, raus, raus!")
7.) Sometimes (5-10% chance) use currently unused assist lines.
8.) Most important (if this is actually possible): Prevent any kind of domination/revenge/destruction etc lines from being overlapped by a different sound (so domination/destruction/revenge lines will NOT be overlapped by hurt sounds, yelling "fire" etc). It's extremely annoying when you can hear (for example) Medic's most awesome line "Would you like a second opinion? You are also ugly" and suddenly it gets overlapped by "I AM MELTING!" or some "ah" hurt sound

I do understand that it is hard to create such plugin, but I'm sure many people would appreciate it.

Last edited by Hammerfallerz; 03-16-2011 at 17:48.