Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Subplugin Submission Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v2] (03 September 2023)

Post New Thread Reply   

GlobalPlague
Old 01-12-2021 , 18:59   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.4 [Final Beta] (05 December 2020)
Reply With Quote #121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Scrash View Post
Have bot support yes (Including Custom Special Classes), but not full for dragon because i can't make bots flying perfectly but bots can use frost/burn skills against humans.

It will still have version 4.4 Official Release, but I intend to make 4.4 as a last version, if eventually I make version 4.5 it would just be to remove support for amxmod 1.8.2 and add human classes and fix possible bugs in the official version.
Alright.

This zombie mod is good, so it would be good if you continue to work on it.
Sh0pke
Old 01-18-2021 , 12:03   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.4 [Final Beta] (05 December 2020)
Reply With Quote #122

Does this mod supports plugins for ZP 4.3 and/or v5.0+? Or can I add support manually by adding zombie_plague_special.inc in .sma file of the other ZP plugins? Thanks.

The best countdown plugin for every zombie mod!
DOWNLOAD

Last edited by Sh0pke; 01-18-2021 at 13:33.
Send a message via ICQ to Sh0pke Send a message via AIM to Sh0pke Send a message via Yahoo to Sh0pke Send a message via Skype™ to Sh0pke
Sh0pke
Old 01-18-2021 , 12:57   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.4 [Final Beta] (05 December 2020)
Reply With Quote #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobalPlague View Post
If it show you "ML:NOTFOUND", this is because of missing lang file(s), or because you changed the lang file(s).
I put everything un-edited, up-to-date files in place and I still have a problem. The thing is, everything in lang file is written with caps-on, like ITEM_FIRE, but this one is just 'ni' which is nowhere to be found.

The best countdown plugin for every zombie mod!
DOWNLOAD
Send a message via ICQ to Sh0pke Send a message via AIM to Sh0pke Send a message via Yahoo to Sh0pke Send a message via Skype™ to Sh0pke
Casperski
Old 01-28-2021 , 03:17   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.4 [Final Beta] (05 December 2020)
Reply With Quote #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0pke View Post
Does this mod supports plugins for ZP 4.3 and/or v5.0+? Or can I add support manually by adding zombie_plague_special.inc in .sma file of the other ZP plugins? Thanks.
I used in this ZPS 4.4 plugins for zp 4.3 without problem and most of them (~99%) works perfect. About zp 5.0, there is another code. You can't use 5.0 for zps 4.4. And you can change <zombieplague> inc in .sma plugins on <zombie_plague_special> but I noticed that don't affect on correct work of plugin. So just use 4.3 plugins and enjoy. I attached my include folder for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip include.zip (175.5 KB, 110 views)
Old 07-11-2021, 05:33
GlobalPlague
This message has been deleted by GlobalPlague.
GlobalPlague
Old 08-19-2021 , 20:52   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.4 [Final Beta] (05 December 2020)
Reply With Quote #125

If this Zombie Plague Special 4.4 is based on ZPA 1.6.1, then it may contain unfixed errors. I checked the changelog, but i didn't find the bugfixes from ZPA 1.6.2.

You can transfer the bufixing codes from the unofficial ZPA 1.6.2 to ZPS 4.4. Here is the thread where you can find the bugfixes i'm talking about: https://zppv.boards.net/thread/947/z...fficial?page=4
CapITanJAC
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-21-2021 , 05:06   Investigation, if accepted.
Reply With Quote #126

I encountered a conflicting plugin with ZPSp v4.4.

I am not asking for a fix, but if somebody is curious and wants to dive into this addon called: 5 Extra Items feel free.

This would cause all rounds to be Infection, and always infect the same person every round.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_extra_5_items.sma - 132 views - 3.3 KB)
Old 08-31-2021 , 03:16   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.4 [Final Beta] (05 December 2020)
Reply With Quote #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0pke View Post
I put everything un-edited, up-to-date files in place and I still have a problem. The thing is, everything in lang file is written with caps-on, like ITEM_FIRE, but this one is just 'ni' which is nowhere to be found.
This is the problem of this part
PHP Code:
            default: {                
                if(
item >= EXTRA_WEAPONS_STARTID && item <= EXTRAS_CUSTOM_STARTID-&& !get_pcvar_num(cvar_extraweapons)) continue;

if(
ArrayGetCell(g_extraitem_name_by_langitem)) {

ArrayGetString(g_extraitem_lang_keyitembuffercharsmax(buffer))

formatex(buffercharsmax(buffer), "%L"idbuffer)
                }
                else 
ArrayGetString(g_extraitem_nameitembuffercharsmax(buffer))
            } 
I'm probably wrong
But this is the temporary solution
--->
PHP Code:
            default: {                
                if(
item >= EXTRA_WEAPONS_STARTID && item <= EXTRAS_CUSTOM_STARTID-&& !get_pcvar_num(cvar_extraweapons)) continue;

ArrayGetString(g_extraitem_nameitembuffercharsmax(buffer))
            } 

Last edited by amirwolf; 08-31-2021 at 03:18.
madrichello
Old 11-10-2021 , 05:07   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.4 [Final Beta] (05 December 2020)
Reply With Quote #128

Hi, PerfectScrash!
Thanks for the best addons i ever seen!
I will make server with your addons, this is my dream from childhood to have zp server.
How can i make the infection bomb dont kill last human?
GlobalPlague
Old 11-10-2021 , 13:07   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.4 [Final Beta] (05 December 2020)
Reply With Quote #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrichello View Post
Hi, PerfectScrash!
Thanks for the best addons i ever seen!
I will make server with your addons, this is my dream from childhood to have zp server.
How can i make the infection bomb dont kill last human?
Open the main plugin, and find:

Code:
// Last human is killed 

if (fnGetHumans() == 1) 

{ 

ExecuteHamB(Ham_Killed, victim, attacker, 0) 

continue; 

}
and delete this:

Code:
ExecuteHamB(Ham_Killed, victim, attacker, 0)
This is how I removed the infection bomb's ability to kill the last human in my ZM server. It should work for you, too. If it doesn't work, tell me, so I can try to find another way to help you.

Don't forget to make a backup of the .sma file, before you edit it, in case something goes wrong. If you make a backup, you will be able to easily restore the .sma file, if something goes wrong with the editing of the code.
madrichello
Old 11-11-2021 , 04:15   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.4 [Final Beta] (05 December 2020)
Reply With Quote #130

Hi, my scripter try this and dont work, server stopping
I use perfect scrash addons Zombie plague special 4.4. Final beta
Can you help?

Last edited by madrichello; 11-11-2021 at 04:55.