12% 

Mani Admin Plugin AMX menu style, TK prevent, Ranks, hpk etc

imported_nix
Old 01-07-2005 , 16:05  

[quote="Mani"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HnyBear
Mani,

I'm working on stats atm which should be simple enough to do, just making sure it runs efficiently on the server.

Mani.
Any chance that you could make it work with psychostats?
alex_f
Old 01-07-2005 , 17:11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani
I'm working on stats atm which should be simple enough to do, just making sure it runs efficiently on the server.

Mani.
Not sure if he means a ranking system ingame like with the beetlemod, but if he means an actual stats plugin with the hitbox recording etc, then hopefully its psychostats capatable.
SaintK
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2005 , 20:46  

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DumB
SaintK]I dont know if this has been reported,did a quick read true the topic didnt see it.

The TK protection is workin, you get the menu's and action is taken.

But a player doesnt get banned after 3 TK's (set that in the config).

any idea why ?
If the victim forgives the attacker it is not counted as a TK violation.

The TK violation counter can only be incremented once per round (this includes spawn killing).

Are you saying that you were teamkilled by the same player in 3 seperate rounds and you slayed/blinded each time ?

Mani
Ive spawn killed like 10 team mates in total and nothin happend, they slayed blind me all the time....
IbSta
Old 01-08-2005 , 01:41  

Can someone please post how they got BeetleFart and Mani plugin to work together Thanks.
Slickbaby
Old 01-08-2005 , 03:00  

I was just wondering if you could change the way the plugin writes to the logfile? It lists everything done by an admin (and their steam id) but says that the <userid> was kicked. I was wondering if we could put a name or a steam id in there? Makes it easier to keep track of what my admins are doing and why?

Just a suggestion though!

Thanx again for your work on this!
Old 01-08-2005 , 05:01  

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbSta
Can someone please post how they got BeetleFart and Mani plugin to work together Thanks.
Yes we'd love this as well, i can kinda of use em boith from the menu
(v20 and 1.04) but when i type admin in the console (or use a bind)
it just displays ADMIN in the top left text box. I realise this is out of both Mani's and Beetles control but it would be so cool if i could get the best of both worlds.

cheers
Snip3r
Old 01-08-2005 , 05:44  

Hi, I was using version V1.0.3 and that was working well (besides the occasional "kicked and banned" for some unknown reason). Now that I've updated to V1.0.4, the thing has gone absolutely mental. I've tried loads of different settings and I can't seem to stop it from slaying people who attack early on in the round. Not only that but it slays you next round even if you havn't killed the person in the previous round. Can someone help me with the settings on this. All I want is the TK menu to appear for players if they are TKed. I don't want spawn protection at round start and I don't want anyone punished unless a player chooses a punishment from the menu.
Mani
Veteran Member
Old 01-08-2005 , 08:51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_f
Quote:
Originally Posted by nix
Quote:

Mani.
Not sure if he means a ranking system ingame like with the beetlemod, but if he means an actual stats plugin with the hitbox recording etc, then hopefully its psychostats capatable.
The commands I've implemented are: -

rank, top, top1 to top10, statsme. It should be pretty efficient on the server as it uses qsorts and binary chops for calculating ranks and rank searchs.

It doesn't output stats for psychostats in the logfile. I am unsure of what the old stats plugin does in terms of logging.

On a side note there should be a new release on Sunday night. I've been away from home the past week and a half and my router at home finally died yesterday so I can't build on linux till I get home tomorrow.

Mani
Boogieman
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-08-2005 , 09:38  

Any chance of getting a HL2DM compatible version? It appears that all of the functions work, but the menu draw system fails...only a ghost icon. A universal/mod-independant version would help us tremendously.
imported_YoMama
Old 01-08-2005 , 10:04  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogieman
Any chance of getting a HL2DM compatible version? It appears that all of the functions work, but the menu draw system fails...only a ghost icon. A universal/mod-independant version would help us tremendously.
LOL!

I was just about to post the same thing

Mani, if you need a test-server or something... let me know?
Send a message via ICQ to imported_YoMama Send a message via MSN to imported_YoMama