Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Compatibility Mani and CSSDM

Post New Thread Reply   

KenShiro
Old 09-02-2006 , 10:25   Compatibility Mani and CSSDM
Reply With Quote #1

Hello,

Firstly, i would like to say a big THANK for this great mod ! Good Job !

But i've got a problem :

I run Mani 1.2BetaN RC2 SMM with metamod (as it said on a old topic) and CSSDM 0.95 + Metamod1.3 + cvarblock 0.8.1.

meta list says that all plugins are running. But, the menu of mani doesn't appear...
With a server without CSSDM, the menu is ok.

I don't know where is the problem, Mani or CSSDM .
I would like to know if anyone has the same problem... or if anyone know how to fix the problem.
moparfan90
Old 09-02-2006 , 16:37   Re: Compatibility Mani and CSSDM
Reply With Quote #2

um... idk. i have mani and cssdm and it works fine. make sure your not trying to make a menu come up when another is still open.
KenShiro
Old 09-03-2006 , 13:33   Re: Compatibility Mani and CSSDM
Reply With Quote #3

Yeah,

when i type rank, it seems like the menu is here but i can't see anything...
But i don't know hox to fix anyway
SideShow
Old 09-04-2006 , 14:41   Re: Compatibility Mani and CSSDM
Reply With Quote #4

I have preety much the same plugins and it works for the most time fine. It crashes the server sometimes when cssdm is enabled.
But when i was running CSSDM.95 and Mani Ver. M It worked Flawlessly. So I came to conclusion that there might be a problem with the new MAni.
Im still in a process to testing this. It seems stable for now. No crashes. Or menu problems for that matter.
NOBODYs HERo
Old 09-04-2006 , 17:01   Re: Compatibility Mani and CSSDM
Reply With Quote #5

To access your admin. portion while gaming you must set up the new admin. in mani. Rename your adminlist.txt.old to adminlist.txt , just delete the .old portion of the name. Re-start the server and your admin, Steam ID's will transfer automatically to a new mani file called clients.txt . It sets up your admin just like before but you will have to re-bind your admin. access button.
Eg; in the Game console type bind "f8" admin dont forget to put quotes around your selection. In this case the f and the 8 are typed from the keyboard but does ultimately bind your F8 key for admin access.

Good luck,

NOBODYs HERo
Send a message via MSN to NOBODYs HERo
lex_talionis
Old 09-09-2006 , 19:54   Re: Compatibility Mani and CSSDM
Reply With Quote #6

I can certainly confirm ALL OF THIS on Linux at least...

Running Linux, mm:s 1.3a, .95 CSSDM, latest goremod, latest jetpack, Mani 1.2BetaN RC2.6 (tried both mm:s and non-mm:s versions)...crashes everytime with custom skins....then I remove custom model skins and crashes about every other map.

I TAKE OUT MANI, and NO CRASHES...this is a BIG issue with MANI...of the 1.5+ years I've been using Mani, I have to say due to the last two Valve pushes, this has got to be the most unstable version of Mani ever!

Lex
Old 09-22-2006 , 01:47   Re: Compatibility Mani and CSSDM
Reply With Quote #7

Mani is running fine and stable. Untill you Enable the CSSDM. I have NO crashes with MANI. ONLY Crashes When you ENABLE the CSSDM.
This problem is Caused By MANI for sure. I did All the testing. But No one on MAni Forums wants to take Notice.

I could use some Help with that. Maybe Someone will finally do something about This.