Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CS:S DM 0.95 Released!

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

BAILOPAN
Old 08-26-2006 , 20:10   CS:S DM 0.95 Released!

Hello everyone! I'm pleased to announce CS:S DM on the website:

http://www.bailopan.net/cssdm/

This version works with the latest CS:S update and adds many features commonly requested over the past two months. It also fixes minor bugs reported since 0.91.

Note that there are many new configuration file options. It is highly recommended that you sync your cssdm.cfg file to the latest layout in order stay up to date. Enjoy!

NOTE: You need to run Mani as a Metamod:Source plugin if you use it! Stop asking this! You should be running it as a SourceMM plugin anyway

Changelog:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS:S DM 0.95
- Updated CS:S DM for the latest CS:S update (8-24).
- Spawn Protection is now rewritten. Players do not take damage until the protection time is over. If players press any movement, action, or weapon buttons, the protection time ends instantly.
- Added 'strip_weapons' option and an 'auto_weapons' section for tweaking spawn gun control.
- Added 'respawn_wait_time' option to change the death respawn interval.
- Added 'respawn_wait_method' option. Servers can now force players to fire +attack to respawn. This is experimental and may not work as expected due to spectator mode.
- Added 'allow_c4' option to toggle whether C4 is stripped from players and deleted on drop.
- Added 'auto_refill' option which lets players manually reload to refill their ammo.
- Added 'flash_num' option to change how many flashbang grenades are given.
- Added 'n' flag for auto_items to automatically give nightvision.
- Fixed a bug where auto mapchange files could change to the same map indefinitely.
- Fixed a bug where internal menu tracking was not cleared after menu selection.
- Internally replaced the weapon drop hook with a much faster and more stable method.

Last edited by BAILOPAN; 10-11-2006 at 23:25.
steveo
Old 08-26-2006 , 21:05   Re: CS:S DM 0.95 Released!

ok i cant get this to work for my server..i have done what the install said to do .but when i go to console and type in meta nothing comes up i have even done metalist still nothing ..can someone go and fix my files r see what i did wrong
Galie
Old 08-26-2006 , 21:32   Re: CS:S DM 0.95 Released!

CS:S DM 0.95 is working like a charm on our server. Thank you for this sweet mod, it adds a very nice touch and gameply to CS:Source -- plus I love the option to allow the "bomb planting" objective.
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 08-27-2006 , 03:27   Re: CS:S DM 0.95 Released!

post #88

PS: gj
bzz0
Old 08-27-2006 , 08:45   Re: CS:S DM 0.95 Released!

working nice!
Old 08-27-2006 , 19:49   Re: CS:S DM 0.95 Released!

umm it seems when i installed the rpgmod the cssdm dosent give weapons ..the weapons stripper is off..the menu comes up but when u hit 1 nothing happens ..mani 1.2 ,latest rpgmod,cssdm0.95,windows32,rented server ..how can i fix this.ohh and my server dont crash .since i updated mani and rpg and cssdm ..

Last edited by steveo; 08-27-2006 at 19:55.
stinkpickle
Old 08-27-2006 , 19:56   Re: CS:S DM 0.95 Released!

I am having an issue with the initial weapons menu.

Using the fixed version of Mani 1.2n, with the MM 1.3 and CSSDM 0.95, when the menu pops up to choose new weapons, previous weapons etc, as soon as you choose an option, the menu goes away. It reappears next round with the same results. As soon as you hit 1 for new weapon, it disappears until the next round. Any Ideas or is it just me?
the gunter
Old 08-27-2006 , 21:16   Re: CS:S DM 0.95 Released!

i have the same problem with the menu with the same hardware and software. if i hit 1 the menu closen but no weapons. only the bots on the server have weapons but the mustn chose by menu^^
stinkpickle
Old 08-27-2006 , 21:52   Re: CS:S DM 0.95 Released!

I was able to add to the cfg file, the automatic give weapons, and they work, but the menu function doesn't.
BAILOPAN
Old 08-27-2006 , 23:58   Re: CS:S DM 0.95 Released!

last time: You need to run Mani as a SourceMM plugin.