Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

AFK KiSSS (Kick/Slay/Spec-Switcher for CS) (with bombdrop)

Post New Thread Reply   

Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 06-22-2009 , 23:37   Re: AFK KiSSS (Kick/Slay/Spec-Switcher for CS) (with bombdrop)
Reply With Quote #221

afk_minplayers 12
Maybe tehre haven't been 12 players on the server? This number says when afkkiss has to start working.

bl00keRs
Old 06-23-2009 , 02:39   Re: AFK KiSSS (Kick/Slay/Spec-Switcher for CS) (with bombdrop)
Reply With Quote #222

No, there were 17/18 players, I asked my friend who has just z flag (normal player) join to server, play one round and go to spec, he was there in 5 minutes but nothing happend, slay doesn't work too...
Kukulis :*
Old 06-27-2009 , 04:19   Re: AFK KiSSS (Kick/Slay/Spec-Switcher for CS) (with bombdrop)
Reply With Quote #223

Lithuanian translation.
Code:
[lt]
AFK_INFO_MSG = "Visi like priesininkai yra afk!"
AFK_KILL_MSG = "%s buvo uzmustas del to, kad buvo AFK is paskutiniu isgyvenusiuju."
AFK_TIMELEFT = "Jus turite %i sekundes, kad pajudetumete arba jus busite ismestas uz AFK."
AFK_STIME    = "Jus turite %i sekundes, kad pajudetumete arba jus busite permesti i spectatorius todel, nes esate AFK."
AFK_KICKED   = "%s buvo ismestas todel nes buvo AFK daugiau nei %i sekundziu."
Send a message via Skype™ to Kukulis :*
Lience
Old 10-20-2009 , 17:42   Re: AFK KiSSS (Kick/Slay/Spec-Switcher for CS) (with bombdrop)
Reply With Quote #224

Which one do you download and install? Only afkkiss? Afkkicker is just a seperate simple afkkicker?
Old 01-14-2010 , 00:28   Re: AFK KiSSS (Kick/Slay/Spec-Switcher for CS) (with bombdrop)
Reply With Quote #225

i got some problems with each plugin from this post, i want the afkkisss i found one on polish web its just copy of this one that u got here sma its attached to this post so i go and edit as i want
Quote:
public plugin_init() {
register_plugin("AFK KiSSS","3.0.0 Beta 1","Isobold")
register_cvar("afkslay_version", "3.0.0 Beta 1", FCVAR_SERVER|FCVAR_EXTDLL|FCVAR_SPONLY)

register_cvar("afk_slaytime", "35") // AFK-Time until slay
register_cvar("afk_optstime", "35") // AFK-Time until afk_options will take effect (afk_kicktime in v.2)
register_cvar("afk_options", "2") // 0 Spec, 1 Kick, 2 Spec+Kick, 3 Kick normal Players and Switch Admins to Spec, 4 nothing of these
// in case 3 afk_adminkimmunity will have no effect
register_cvar("afk_speckick", "300") // time to be spec until kick (afk_options 2 only)
register_cvar("afk_minplayers", "2") // Minimum players to kick someone (afk_options 1 and 2 only)

// 0 deactivate, 1 activate the following functions
register_cvar("afk_bombdrop", "1") // 1 Bomb will be dropped after BOMB_DROP_TIME
register_cvar("afk_slayplayers", "1") // 1 Slays AFK-Players when last survivor
register_cvar("afk_adminsimmunity", "0") // 1 Admin immune against slay
register_cvar("afk_adminkimmunity", "1") // 1 Admin immune against kick (against spec-kick to) (afk_options 1 and 2 only)
register_cvar("afk_admincimmunity", "0") // 1 Admin immune against switch to specmode (afk_options 0 and 2 only)
register_cvar("afk_show_counter", "0") // 1 Displays a message every 20 seconds with the numbers and teams of afk_players ...
// ... if at least 1 AFK detected
register_cvar("afk_rename", "0") // 1 Rename afk-players
register_cvar("afk_disable", "0") // 1 Disable this plugin (4 example for clanwars)
the way i want it is:
slay afk after 35 sek, and transfer to spectacle admins too, than after 300 sek it will kick a player but not admin could someone help me set it right?look at the quote how i set it to see what i need, upload for me sma file please. for now it shows me that all components are afk! or some think like that but i stay afk for 20 rounds and nothink happens im still alive after 20 rounds and as u see i set it to 35 sek. please help
if im correct than i should use only one of those plugins right?
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (afkkisss.sma - 981 views - 17.0 KB)

Last edited by Duffnexter; 01-14-2010 at 01:40.
Send a message via MSN to Duffnexter Send a message via Skype™ to Duffnexter
atheus24
Old 01-18-2010 , 16:18   Re: AFK KiSSS (Kick/Slay/Spec-Switcher for CS) (with bombdrop)
Reply With Quote #226

Here you have romanian language:
Code:
[ro]
AFK_INFO_MSG = "Toti jucatorii din echipa adversa sunt AFK!"
AFK_KILL_MSG = "%s a fost omorat deoarece era AFK si ultimul supravietuitor."
AFK_TIMELEFT = "Ai %i secunde ca sa te misti sau vei fi deconectat pentru ca esti AFK."
AFK_STIME    = "Ai %i secunde ca sa te misti sau vei fi trimis la spectatori pentru ca esti AFK."
AFK_KICKED   = "%s a fost deconectat pentru ca a fost AFK mai mult de %i secunde."
Great Job...I'm testing it on my server right now, I'll be back with updates.
Abigail
Old 03-10-2010 , 06:43   Re: AFK KiSSS (Kick/Slay/Spec-Switcher for CS) (with bombdrop)
Reply With Quote #227

these type of things are always problem ceating
Old 03-16-2010 , 03:34   Re: AFK KiSSS (Kick/Slay/Spec-Switcher for CS) (with bombdrop)
Reply With Quote #228

Why is this unapproved? Awesome plugin. Been using it for months now. 100% working.
Send a message via ICQ to nuked Send a message via MSN to nuked
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 03-16-2010 , 06:30   Re: AFK KiSSS (Kick/Slay/Spec-Switcher for CS) (with bombdrop)
Reply With Quote #229

Maybe because of this:
Quote:
Veteran Member
Last Activity: 14-08-08 20:13

ConnorMcLeod
Veteran Member
Old 03-16-2010 , 07:45   Re: AFK KiSSS (Kick/Slay/Spec-Switcher for CS) (with bombdrop)
Reply With Quote #230

I'm using those 2 plugins and it's perfect : http://www.amxmodx.org/compiler.php?...=VEN&go=search

- my plugins -