Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Solved] Reset intel score on cap/block end-round

Post New Thread Reply   

Dr. Greg House
Professional Troll,
Part-Time Asshole
Old 12-19-2015 , 20:24   Re: [TF2][Paying 10$ PayPal][Unsolved] Reset intel score on cap/block end-round
Reply With Quote #21

Looking at the disassembly of TFPlayer::OnTakeDamageAlive the player_hurt event is fired, but the event data is only being written and never read. There are also no hooks checking for player_hurt events in the binary.

Watch out when you're paying people for private requests! Most stuff already exists and you can hardly assess the quality of what you'll get, and if it's worth the money.

Last edited by Dr. Greg House; 12-19-2015 at 20:25.
thecount
Veteran Member
Old 12-19-2015 , 21:04   Re: [TF2][Paying 10$ PayPal][Unsolved] Reset intel score on cap/block end-round
Reply With Quote #22

Neat-o.
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 12-19-2015 , 23:44   Re: [TF2][Paying 10$ PayPal][Unsolved] Reset intel score on cap/block end-round
Reply With Quote #23

You can just set the score netprop directly, or just call mp_restartgame after x points are scored...
It is stupid to have rounds playing for hours anyways, as there are performance issues.
thecount
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2015 , 00:02   Re: [TF2][Paying 10$ PayPal][Unsolved] Reset intel score on cap/block end-round
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by friagram View Post
You can just set the score netprop directly, or just call mp_restartgame after x points are scored...
It is stupid to have rounds playing for hours anyways, as there are performance issues.
Do you know what the netprop is? Because I couldn't find it. And a big portion of the OP's idea is to not use mp_restartgame but have an endless capping spree.
Dr. Greg House
Professional Troll,
Part-Time Asshole
Old 12-20-2015 , 00:31   Re: [TF2][Paying 10$ PayPal][Unsolved] Reset intel score on cap/block end-round
Reply With Quote #25

I still have a bunch of questions unanswered from the op. I don't even know what precisely he wants.

Watch out when you're paying people for private requests! Most stuff already exists and you can hardly assess the quality of what you'll get, and if it's worth the money.
thecount
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2015 , 01:05   Re: [TF2][Paying 10$ PayPal][Unsolved] Reset intel score on cap/block end-round
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Greg House View Post
I still have a bunch of questions unanswered from the op. I don't even know what precisely he wants.
A plugin that resets the cap points when the limit is reached and continues gameplay without restarting the round. It only prints a message when a team "wins" instead of ending the round and giving team points. I'm fairly certain that is what the OP wants.
Hefal
Old 12-20-2015 , 18:53   Re: [TF2][Paying 10$ PayPal][Unsolved] Reset intel score on cap/block end-round
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Greg House View Post
Below is spot on

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecount View Post
A plugin that resets the cap points when the limit is reached and continues gameplay without restarting the round. It only prints a message when a team "wins" instead of ending the round and giving team points. I'm fairly certain that is what the OP wants.
<- this is the worst looking smiley ever. had to hover over him to see the imagename in order to make out what it was. thought you should know for no reason!
Phil25
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-22-2015 , 10:16   Re: [TF2][Paying 10$ PayPal][Unsolved] Reset intel score on cap/block end-round
Reply With Quote #28

Here's a plugin which resets both team scores when one reaches the value defined in tf_flag_caps_per_round convar. It plays the announcer sounds to winning and loosing clients and can be easily customized for additional behaviors.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (customwin.sp - 132 views - 2.2 KB)
Hefal
Old 12-22-2015 , 11:38   Re: [TF2][Paying 10$ PayPal][Unsolved] Reset intel score on cap/block end-round
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil25 View Post
Here's a plugin which resets both team scores when one reaches the value defined in tf_flag_caps_per_round convar. It plays the announcer sounds to winning and loosing clients and can be easily customized for additional behaviors.
Winner winner chicken dinner
Ill contact u about $$

Thank you!
thecount
Veteran Member
Old 12-22-2015 , 12:16   Re: [TF2][Paying 10$ PayPal][Unsolved] Reset intel score on cap/block end-round
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil25 View Post
Nice. I should've known it was tf entity.