Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Post New Thread Reply   

Dawg69
Old 08-28-2015 , 14:34   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #971

Hey! I'm sorry for bugging you again, but i still have problems with the plugin.
I placed mp_maxrounds 18 & mp_match_can_clinch 1 in my gamemode_competitive_server.cfg and i cleaned up my configs. I have everything related to WarMod in ruleset_global.cfg and everything else in gamemode_competitive_server.cfg.

mp_maxrounds 18 works, however it wont really work with WarMod. If i play 10-0, the server "ends" the match and restarts the map, but the actual WarMod match is still active. After the map has been restarted it will still count rounds until 3 more rounds are played ( i set overtime rounds to 3 if that's related to it ) and then WarMod ends the game. ( It says fulltime )

If i play 9-9 it does the same, it restarts the map and continues counting. But it will never end counting. It's like Warmode and warmup combined, because you will still respawn like in warmup mode but it's counting round wins at the same time. Kinda weird.

Next, it wont upload data to my database. The credentials are set in databases.cfg and i even created warmod_table and player with the correct rows in my database "sourcemod".

And last, !veto is showing de_maps only. Like dust2 and others. I changed veto_maps_list.txt ( with entries like "workshop/122443683/aim_map" ), mapcycle.txt, maplist.txt and addons/sourcemod/configs/maps.txt.

I am so sorry for taking your time, a big thanks for the help.

greetings
HEXA
Old 08-30-2015 , 13:06   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #972

HI,
I am Korean and I'm using this plugin
I "warmod.phrases.txt" translated korean
but Translation "warmod.phrases.txt" Put in the translations folder I run the server
"warmod.phrases.txt" is Changed back to translation English *That initialization*
Other translation files are post applied its same...
My plug-in is wrong?

Beta 0.4 - 02-06-2015
- Added **auto creation** of default config files and english translation file
I guess this Causes is **auto creation** it

Is there a workaround ?
walkerjb
Old 08-30-2015 , 18:42   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #973

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEXA View Post
HI,
but Translation "warmod.phrases.txt" Put in the translations folder I run the server
"warmod.phrases.txt" is Changed back to translation English *That initialization*
My plug-in is wrong?

Beta 0.4 - 02-06-2015

Is there a workaround ?
You have to disable auto updates.
HEXA
Old 08-30-2015 , 22:49   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #974

how to disable auto updates??
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 08-31-2015 , 06:50   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter6272 View Post
I wanted to use a command to force start veto as sometimes both teams have goblocks...
rcon sm_veto will work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerjb View Post
Also, for the MySQL upload thingy, can you also make it upload kills, deaths, assists and mvps? Also another suggestion is since team_logos.txt is a great feature, can you make it get data from mysql database instead of a config file. Basically there would be a table called wm_teams that you could get data from. So it would be easier to change/add/delete teams from the list with a good looking control panel. I made a webpanel for match details (not in English) and furthermore having those features would be perfect. Here is the url: http://team.invictusspies.com/league/matches/details/1

EDIT: Keep up the good work btw It's already great but why not better

EDIT 2: If you add the suggestions above, there is another idea that would be useful. If you make /logo work with wm_teams table, you could post the primary key for team to upload results. So you could have 2 more columns in table wm_results called t_teamid and ct_teamid. They would match with wm_teams so we can get other infos of the teams using the index.
Kills, deaths and stuff like that is getting worked on now. Team logos will be at a later date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyc1163 View Post
I may have missed something. The plugin works perfectly ingame.

However, I installed the .smx file to the correct location and the folders were created for configs. However there are no .cfg files in the folders, the plugin runs the WarMod config (which I am assuming is close to the standard ESL config) so it must be pulling a config from somewhere (probably direct from smx) There are no configs in the folders for me to tweak settings or change configs.

I did install over FTP to my external server but I would not think that this would mean configs could not generate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
http://warmod.bitbucket.org/scriptin...od_configs.inc
That is the .smx code that generates the configs.
are you looking in the csgo/cfg/warmod folder?

Quote:
It actually does generate files but it the folder permissions don't allow owner to access somehow.

EDIT: Also, wm_players table is bugged. The players don't match with teams.
are you running the server via root? otherwise it should be editable. still doing work on the wm_players table and team upload stuff. sorting out a lot with this and another table as well for stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg69 View Post
Hey! I'm sorry for bugging you again, but i still have problems with the plugin.
I placed mp_maxrounds 18 & mp_match_can_clinch 1 in my gamemode_competitive_server.cfg and i cleaned up my configs. I have everything related to WarMod in ruleset_global.cfg and everything else in gamemode_competitive_server.cfg.

mp_maxrounds 18 works, however it wont really work with WarMod. If i play 10-0, the server "ends" the match and restarts the map, but the actual WarMod match is still active. After the map has been restarted it will still count rounds until 3 more rounds are played ( i set overtime rounds to 3 if that's related to it ) and then WarMod ends the game. ( It says fulltime )

If i play 9-9 it does the same, it restarts the map and continues counting. But it will never end counting. It's like Warmode and warmup combined, because you will still respawn like in warmup mode but it's counting round wins at the same time. Kinda weird.

Next, it wont upload data to my database. The credentials are set in databases.cfg and i even created warmod_table and player with the correct rows in my database "sourcemod".

And last, !veto is showing de_maps only. Like dust2 and others. I changed veto_maps_list.txt ( with entries like "workshop/122443683/aim_map" ), mapcycle.txt, maplist.txt and addons/sourcemod/configs/maps.txt.

I am so sorry for taking your time, a big thanks for the help.

greetings
backup your warmod cfg folder and then delete it. use the default config that is made and then edit only the settings in the files. Do not add anymore commands in the ruleset_ files
the mp_maxrounds/match_can_clintch/overtime/overtime max rounds should be in your ruleset_overtime/ruleset_default/ruleset_playout.cfg files and not in your gamemode_competitive_server.cfg

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEXA View Post
HI,
My plug-in is wrong?

Beta 0.4 - 02-06-2015

Is there a workaround ?
Copy the translation file and create a /ko/ folder in there. change the "en" to "ko" and do your translations.
Old 08-31-2015 , 09:03   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #976

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bfg View Post
are you running the server via root? otherwise it should be editable. still doing work on the wm_players table and team upload stuff. sorting out a lot with this and another table as well for stats.
I host my server from a local company, they have both mysql and csgo support. I mean, ct_name and t_name on wm_matches table don't quite match with team->2 and team->3 on wm_players table. It's quite random that team 2 is ct or t.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 08-31-2015 , 09:26   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #977

Quote:
I host my server from a local company, they have both mysql and csgo support. I mean, ct_name and t_name on wm_matches table don't quite match with team->2 and team->3 on wm_players table. It's quite random that team 2 is ct or t.
Team 2 = T
Team 3 = CT

I know of an issue with it atm. But working on a fix and stats page at the moment for it. Wont be fixed until that is sorted out first.
Old 09-07-2015 , 12:43   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #978

What's it like knowing that your plugin is used at major events like Winout and FaceIt, etc.

Just thought i'd ask
SirNickParks
Old 09-08-2015 , 14:29   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #979

Quote:
L 09/08/2015 - 13:28:29: SMC parsing error on line 1
L 09/08/2015 - 13:28:29: [0] URL: http://warmod.bitbucket.org/updatefile.txt
L 09/08/2015 - 13:28:29: [1] ERROR: Line contained too many invalid tokens
Doesn't seem to be affecting anything, but just started showing up. Didn't know if it was useful to you or not
prostoya
Old 09-09-2015 , 11:20   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.5.6.2, 20-Aug-2015>
Reply With Quote #980

Forgive why not to lay out ready fashions with all files?
I don't create configs for example, the empty cfg/warmod folder only.
and at compilation locally a mistake:

\addons\sourcemod\scripting\warmod.sp(11): fatal error 182: can't read from fi
le: "updater"

links on
warmod_configs_updater.smx
warmod_configs_updater.sp
not workers