Raised This Month: $79 Target: $400
 19% 

Help


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
xonineli
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Old 06-30-2020 , 10:00   Help
Reply With Quote #1

Can Someone help Me with this Problem
https://imgur.com/a/ZzNcWTv

Last edited by xonineli; 06-30-2020 at 10:29.
xonineli is offline
supertrio17
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Serbia
Old 06-30-2020 , 11:13   Re: Help
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xonineli View Post
Can Someone help Me with this Problem
https://imgur.com/a/ZzNcWTv
Only if you post your code
__________________
Contact! || Discord:
Mr_Boopsy_#2066
supertrio17 is offline
xonineli
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Old 06-30-2020 , 11:17   Re: Help
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrio17 View Post
Only if you post your code
Sorry But i Can't post
Full Code
i Buy it
xonineli is offline
supertrio17
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Serbia
Old 06-30-2020 , 11:47   Re: Help
Reply With Quote #4

Than no one can help you, your problem is in code, so if we can't see your code, we can't fix it.
__________________
Contact! || Discord:
Mr_Boopsy_#2066
supertrio17 is offline
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Romania
Old 06-30-2020 , 12:03   Re: Help
Reply With Quote #5

Is this thread for real?
How are we supposed to help you without having the code, you know, TO ACTUALLY SEE THE WHERE THE ERROR IS? If you bought it and don't want to post it then go to the person that sold you the plugin and ask them to fix their stuff.
__________________

Last edited by HamletEagle; 06-30-2020 at 12:10.
HamletEagle is offline
supertrio17
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Serbia
Old 06-30-2020 , 12:23   Re: Help
Reply With Quote #6

It's not nice to lie you know. How the f is this a paid plugin. You will not get any help if you don't show any cooperation!
__________________
Contact! || Discord:
Mr_Boopsy_#2066
supertrio17 is offline
xonineli
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Old 06-30-2020 , 12:29   Re: Help
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
Is this thread for real?
How are we supposed to help you without having the code, you know, TO ACTUALLY SEE THE WHERE THE ERROR IS? If you bought it and don't want to post it then go to the person that sold you the plugin and ask them to fix their stuff.
hi i Buy This Plugin But was very nice only I dont Like one thing and i want to change it do you know he doest give me a trash plugin this plugin work but im edititing
xonineli is offline
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Romania
Old 06-30-2020 , 12:32   Re: Help
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xonineli View Post
hi i Buy This Plugin But was very nice only I dont Like one thing and i want to change it do you know he doest give me a trash plugin this plugin work but im edititing
What I said is still true. No one can help without actually seeing the code(to see what is wrong).
__________________
HamletEagle is offline
xonineli
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Old 06-30-2020 , 12:57   Re: Help
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
What I said is still true. No one can help without actually seeing the code(to see what is wrong).
You Can See Where Is problem Is under Cmd Complier Look
xonineli is offline
supertrio17
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Serbia
Old 06-30-2020 , 13:09   Re: Help
Reply With Quote #10

No, we can't, we can see that error is there, if you don't believe us, just fix it yourself!
We need the code to inspect the error, and stop lying about buying this plugin!!
__________________
Contact! || Discord:
Mr_Boopsy_#2066

Last edited by supertrio17; 06-30-2020 at 13:09.
supertrio17 is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode