Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

AMX super problem

Post New Thread Reply   

steviss
Old 04-07-2008 , 11:02   AMX super problem
Reply With Quote #1

Well first of all i want to thank u for the great plug , it works like a charm except , it kicks the players from the server a lot , i have amx mod x 1.75 a on my server and few plugs , if u want i could list them but i would want to ask u for a solution to my problem : Why does the server kick players ? ( and in the erorr logs the kicks are cosed by amx_super) so could u help tnx in advance ...

Exolent[jNr]
Veteran Member
Old 04-07-2008 , 13:15   Re: AMX super problem
Reply With Quote #2

Can you provide the error logs?
I love you exolent!
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 04-07-2008 , 14:59   Re: AMX super problem
Reply With Quote #3

And the list of plugins you got runnin would be helpfull. Since this would be a first
Old 04-09-2008 , 09:06   Re: AMX super problem
Reply With Quote #4

Well first thank u for a fast response ... This problem was bugging me for a while and i decided to take it to the forum ... And find some help ... ok the error log is like this :
Code:
 L 04/09/2008 - 11:18:20: [FUN] Invalid player 3
L 04/09/2008 - 11:18:20: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "amx_super.amxx") - debug not enabled!
L 04/09/2008 - 11:18:20: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
L 04/09/2008 - 11:18:20: [FUN] Invalid player 4
L 04/09/2008 - 11:18:20: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "amx_super.amxx") - debug not enabled!
L 04/09/2008 - 11:18:20: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
L 04/09/2008 - 13:45:50: [FUN] Invalid player 5
L 04/09/2008 - 13:45:50: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "amx_super.amxx") - debug not enabled!
L 04/09/2008 - 13:45:50: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
And the plugins ini goes like this :
Code:
 ; Custom - Add 3rd party plugins here
deagsmapmanage230b.amxx
amx_hpk.amxx
bad_camper.amxx
amxx_atac_cfg.1.1.09.amxx
atac.2.5.5.5.amxx
ptb.amxx
descriptive_fire_in_the_hole.amxx
admin_freelook.amxx
amx_super.amxx
Tnx in advance ... And the problem is preventing my server to fill up cose ... It kicks the players and half of them does not come back ... Well i hope its a quick fix and its the newest amx_super ... the amx mod x version is 1.75a .... I puted the amx_super in debug mode but i dont know where are the logs kept :S...
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 04-09-2008 , 10:08   Re: AMX super problem
Reply With Quote #5

If it is in debug mode, the logs are in the same spot. Please put it in debug mode if you want further help. Also, what version of super? Cause 3.8.1 (newest) will not run on 1.75

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 04-09-2008 , 10:21   Re: AMX super problem
Reply With Quote #6

Bam, as Yami said. Your running 1.75a and you need 1.8 to run the newest version of the Super. (And also if u have huge plugins like amx_super or warcfaft and whatnot, its a smidge better to place them at the top of the 3rd party list if that is one of your main plugins so if a conflict arises, its with another plugins, and doesnt cause your main plugin to fail with the main plugins you have running)
Old 04-13-2008 , 09:18   Re: AMX super problem
Reply With Quote #7

Well i installed , amx mod x 1.8 and still it kicks ppl ... The same error log , no need to copy the new one .... What shell i do now ?
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 04-13-2008 , 10:16   Re: AMX super problem
Reply With Quote #8

Please add "debug" after the plugin name and then provide the NEW error messages. Also, ask the people who get kicked to look in their console to see what it says for their reason for being kicked

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
steviss
Old 04-13-2008 , 10:43   Re: AMX super problem
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
Please add "debug" after the plugin name and then provide the NEW error messages. Also, ask the people who get kicked to look in their console to see what it says for their reason for being kicked
Well its strange even i get kicked out of the server :S ... When i check the console it doesnt say anything ... Its so wierd ... Ill suply u with the debugs tomorrow !
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 04-13-2008 , 13:19   Re: AMX super problem
Reply With Quote #10

I cant imagine this being a super issue, unless their is a conflict. Deagsmapamanger, well the newer one (3.0) may do this, but you have 2.30. Have you tried disabeling all 3rd party plugins except 1 of them, per say the super, and tried to enable them 1 at a time till somebody gets kicked so u know whats goin on? Or at least a better idea of whats causing it>?