Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

JailBreak on change map crash - SOMETIMES

Post New Thread Reply   

Vaki
Old 01-16-2019 , 10:34   JailBreak on change map crash - SOMETIMES
Reply With Quote #1

When i change the map sometimes server crash, and sometimes does not. I think that this problem start to happening when i remove some maps(de_dust2,de_inferno...) because of space. I tried to remove vote(In tab menu) on end of the map but did not success. Anyway if we vote for de_dust2 or any other map it will change to nextmap by the plugin. So my question is why my server sometimes crash when i change map and is there a way to fix this?

Console:
Quote:
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Restart' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Back' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Pause' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Slow' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Play' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Fast' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#DemoPlayback_Next' on panel descendant of 'HudDemoPlayback'
**** Unable to localize '#Panorama_CSGO_Spray_Cursor_Hint' on panel 'RosettaInfoText'
ChangeGameUIState: CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_INGAME -> CSGO_GAME_UI_STATE_LOADINGSCREEN
DispatchAsyncEvent backlog, failed to dispatch all this frame. 18787 of 23709 remaining
**** Panel has fill-parent-flow for height, but isn't in a flowing down or up layout
Resource materials\panorama\images\icons\equipment\wor ldspawn.svg failed to load.
Resource materials\panorama\images\icons\equipment\tri gger_hurt.svg failed to load.
DispatchAsyncEvent backlog, failed to dispatch all this frame. 541 of 18805 remaining
DispatchAsyncEvent backlog, failed to dispatch all this frame. 963 of 980 remaining
DispatchAsyncEvent backlog, failed to dispatch all this frame. 958 of 966 remaining
DispatchAsyncEvent backlog, failed to dispatch all this frame. 1012 of 1019 remaining
DispatchAsyncEvent backlog, failed to dispatch all this frame. 993 of 1012 remaining
DispatchAsyncEvent backlog, failed to dispatch all this frame. 971 of 993 remaining
DispatchAsyncEvent backlog, failed to dispatch all this frame. 584 of 971 remaining
Error reading file materials/panorama/images/ui_textures/flare.png.
Error reading file materials/panorama/images/map_icons/screenshots/1080p/jb_summer_jail_v2.png.
Resource materials\panorama\images\map_icons\map_icon_ jb_summer_jail_v2.svg failed to load.
Error reading file resource/overviews/jb_summer_jail_v2_radar.dds.

Last edited by Vaki; 01-16-2019 at 15:07.