Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Hero Idea: Greed

Post New Thread Reply   

nedzad97
Old 01-15-2016 , 17:50   Hero Idea: Greed
Reply With Quote #1

Hero: Greed

Greed is a homunculus from the very popular anime FMA and FMA: Brotherhood. Being a homunculus means Greed is an artificial created human. Now Greed intinitally is introduced as a villain but later on you get to know that after all he wasn't that bad. He's name itself, Greed, suggests that he is greedy and indeed he is. He wants it all!

Greeds powers are simple but can be used in many unique ways. Now he has the standard powers like the rest of the homunculi which is being able to restore any part of his body no matter how damaged and that at a dizzying rate but he also has enhanced speed, strength, dexterity and durability. He is also nearly immortal.

What makes him differ from the other homunculi is his ability to re-arrange the configuration of carbon atoms of his body. For example he can turn his skin into graphene making his whole body the ultimate shield.

I wonder if you can make an ability where your armour can take whatever damage your armour couldn't block and make the armour take the full damage instead and then later on of course you can add the condition to as when this happens. So similar to captain america but instead of godmode you actually lose a lot of armour, basically the armour is the graphene. Also if your armour reaches 0 then the ability won't work.

So an example of what it could look like:

Hero: Greed "The Ultimate Shield"
Armour: 500 AP
Ability "The Ultimate Shield": Redirects 100 dmg to your armour. Excess damage left over from when your armour reaches 0 will damage your health instead. Once you have taken 100 damage your shield will go on CD for 20s. If you haven't taken damage after 8s while your shield is still up it will be restored back to full.

Last edited by nedzad97; 01-15-2016 at 17:52.
mydas
Old 06-29-2023 , 03:57   Re: Hero Idea: Greed
Reply With Quote #2

Sounds fun, and I think it's doable

My heroes: SLAYER, Akasha, Achilles, Robo-Ky,Justice, Potemkin, Juggernaut, Mirage, Leviathan, Tyrael, Marduk, Omega Red
Send a message via Yahoo to mydas
niko4432
Old 08-05-2023 , 09:39   Re: Hero Idea: Greed
Reply With Quote #3

Mydas. do you know how i could make the ssj alot bigger ?
would really be a big help
mydas
Old 08-16-2023 , 04:08   Re: Hero Idea: Greed
Reply With Quote #4

If it's not relevant to this thread, it's spam, so you better open a new topic or DM me.

EDIT: You did, good. Let me know if you need help with other stuff (but not in this topic)

My heroes: SLAYER, Akasha, Achilles, Robo-Ky,Justice, Potemkin, Juggernaut, Mirage, Leviathan, Tyrael, Marduk, Omega Red

Last edited by mydas; 08-16-2023 at 04:10.
mlje0308
Old 08-16-2023 , 14:09   Re: Hero Idea: Greed
Reply With Quote #5

If anyone is still interested I made a version that seems to work fine. Any bug reports are welcome. Blasts (or anything sh_extra_damage related) are not affected. If you want that to be the case, you have to change the damage method to Ham_TakeDamage.

Only works for SH 1.2.0.14

//Greed
greed_level 10
greed_armor 200 //Amount of HP redirected to AP
greed_cooldown 20 // Cooldown after shield is removed
greed_rescooldown 8 // Cooldown if shield is active but damaged
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_greed.sma - 44 views - 5.8 KB)

Last edited by mlje0308; 08-16-2023 at 16:17.
mydas
Old 08-17-2023 , 03:11   Re: Hero Idea: Greed
Reply With Quote #6

Good job

Also, I don't think Ham_TakeDamage is called when using sh_extra_damage, since that uses <fun>'s set_user_health.