Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Model Menu

Post New Thread Reply   

ottobohn
Old 12-23-2007 , 14:58   Re: Model Menu
Reply With Quote #91

Great plugin! It works great. Thanks for bringing life to my soccer server.

Are there any plans to allow a cvar command for certain models?
example: sm_cvar model_t "1 0 1 1" (allows first model option..not 2nd..allows 3rd..4th"

I change the map and only want to use 3rd option, I change it to
model_t "0 1 0 0" for terrorists to use.

-----

Also, have we figured out how to force models? w/o them having a menu? I'd like to force them to use a model.

otto
Jeordy
Old 12-25-2007 , 23:26   Re: Model Menu
Reply With Quote #92

Hey,
i think im partially retarded or somthin.. but im a bit confused about the installation... All i rly want is to have skins for my admins... i did it fine on mani but i dont really like how mani works and i do like the way SourceMod works...
So yeah if somone could give me a little step by step on what to put where to get some admin skins working...
vtsoxluvr
Old 12-31-2007 , 12:36   Re: Model Menu
Reply With Quote #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottobohn View Post

Also, have we figured out how to force models? w/o them having a menu? I'd like to force them to use a model.

otto
This a feature that i would love especially for a tf2 version of the plugin, it would be nice to be able to use some reskins for at least the player models, it would be nice if there was a way to force tf2 weapon models as well, but that is a feature request for a separate plugin i guess
MoggieX
Veteran Member
Old 01-02-2008 , 09:25   Re: Model Menu
Reply With Quote #94

I just found an odd bug, the modeldownloads.ini needs the .mdl file in it to work, otherwise the players just end up as big error signs.

So for anyone else who has this error, add the .mdl file to the modeldownloads.ini file and it works a treat!

Matt
Old 01-02-2008 , 11:10   Re: Model Menu
Reply With Quote #95

Actually, if the plugin works well, the player should be able to select the model they want. If they choose not to, it will come up as an error sign. We were hoping to avoid the error sign by allowing force models for the initial join, then allowing the player to eventually choose with !models.

otto
MoggieX
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2008 , 20:59   Re: Model Menu
Reply With Quote #96

Just some feedback pRED*:

- To show only the menu that the player has access to, so in my case I'll have 5 menu's, where as a public player woudl have none (dont; know if this is possible??)

- The model menu doesn't always work.
What I mean by this is that if you decide 1/2 way through a game to chnage the model, the menu sometimes doesn't let you select a skin, the menu appears, you make a select for which group and then you receive a message in chat saying '[SM] You don't have access to this command', when I quite clearly do.

Notes: I use a mysql db for all admins and its been tested with +40 admins on who have access to at least 1 of the menu's and there are no messages in the error logs. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and it varies between players as well!

Matt
Old 01-09-2008 , 16:10   Re: Model Menu
Reply With Quote #97

I can make public skins for every people on connecting ? and how ? Please !
Spearmeat
Old 01-10-2008 , 16:31   Re: Model Menu
Reply With Quote #98

I think the reason some players see big red ERROR signs is because they haven't allowed downloads.

cl_allowdownload 1
cl_downloadfilter all

Thanks for the plugin, works perfectly.

Was also wondering if there was a way to force skins on bots depending on which player model they were?

If bot was a gsg9 then they would use a custom gsg9 model set up only for bots and so on.

Last edited by Spearmeat; 06-23-2008 at 10:42.
MoggieX
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2008 , 18:31   Re: Model Menu
Reply With Quote #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearmeat View Post
Was also wondering if there was a way to force skins on bots depending on which player model they were?
That is exactly what I was coming on here to post and request, having the abilty to set skins to players would be handy, as we [one of my team members] can make custom server side skins, to set public players to forcely use a skin, or have it set by default would be very helpful for our community.

Matt
Old 01-14-2008 , 00:40   Re: Model Menu
Reply With Quote #100

does this have tf2 support?