Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
OOEalex
Old 05-03-2018 , 21:13   Re: [CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <17.08.12.1053, 12-Aug-2017>
Reply With Quote #11

Hey,

Im using your mod for a long time now and im pretty good with it. I set it up on lans, tournaments and even use it in a league. So i got some Feedback and some questions for you:

There is some problem with the match stat logs, as far as we saw it does not log the last round of the match, dunno why
The BO2 Mapvote does not work. It just allows to vote the 2 maps to play but does not start the match when 2 maps are picked. It just lets you ban again and again till it stucks with no maps left. Also i would prefer another votecycle for the bo2: ban 1, ban 2, ban 1, ban 2, pick 1, pick 2
I previously got the problem that in a bo3 match the automatic mapchange was too early for the gotv. The gotv is just cut if the server changes the map too early. I know the mod delays the mapchange with the gotv delay but it still seems too close, the last few secounds of the match were cut off every time. Maybe you can edit this to something like: match end + gotv delay + 1 min?

I would also like to get in touch with you about some other things you maybe could add, just add me on steam if you want to talk!
https://steamcommunity.com/id/iesalex