Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Basic Admin Tool

Post New Thread Reply   

EKS
Veteran Member
Old 05-28-2006 , 07:32  
Reply With Quote #351

@jarrodatt You can slap/kick bots, not slay. If you kick the bots, they may rejoin instantly depending on your setup. But slay does not work on them

@ReK_ Dont the sourcetv use a player slot?
Other then that, il check if dystopia exports a event when its done with the map. If not it kinds of hard to to know when to change the map.
ReK_
Old 05-28-2006 , 17:59  
Reply With Quote #352

Yes, the proxy uses a slot in the server, but it limits the proxy's slots to the same number as the server. In the config it should have 100 slots, but when the plugin is running it only has 17.

And I think this is the round ending event. Although there is a console command of the same name, so it may be specifically for that...

Code:
	"round_restart"
	{
		"round"		"byte"
		"winner"	"byte"
	}
Old 05-28-2006 , 20:00  
Reply With Quote #353

Code:
@jarrodatt You can slap/kick bots, not slay. If you kick the bots, they may rejoin instantly depending on your setup. But slay does not work on them
yes slap works and no cannot kick bots

and if you slap bots with any type of damage down to no health left bots dont die
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2006 , 16:45  
Reply With Quote #354

@jarrodatt

It seems for some reason Valve as stopped kickid command from kicking BOTS. Not that it realy mathers, as CS bots will auto rejoin if you kick them.But il ask valve about this and see what they say.
And yes, you cannot slay bots like i stated before. Il see about adding this for 1.3 and look into sourcetv / dystopia
Tramp
Old 05-30-2006 , 09:14  
Reply With Quote #355

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKS
BAT does not, and will never contain clan commands. That would be a basic clan tool.
You can download the clan tool that Roger devil has made also found in these forums. It will work fine with BAT, and it should in a upcomming ( May have been released ) version be able to read Admin info from BAT so you dont need seperate admin files.

you can do a a warmup with admin_rcon sv_restart 45 proberbly.

You describe the map extend function as it should work, but it seems its not reseting the mp_timelimit on mapchange?
I dont want restarts for clan wars. In every FFA/TP servers in CS 1.6 at start we have auto restart on the map after 45 seconds. This 45 seconds is good for other people connecting to server.

Making config for every map is stupid :/
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 05-30-2006 , 10:26  
Reply With Quote #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramp
I dont want restarts for clan wars. In every FFA/TP servers in CS 1.6 at start we have auto restart on the map after 45 seconds. This 45 seconds is good for other people connecting to server.

Making config for every map is stupid :/
yes? thats what admin_rcon sv_restart 45 would do. Also there is a clan plugin in this forum install that.
And why would you make a config file for every map?
Tramp
Old 05-30-2006 , 16:54  
Reply With Quote #357

but the bug is that this 45 seconds are make on the begin of the map, when somebody connect he can see "restart will be after 5 seconds " :/
40 second he was connecting to server.

it will be better if plugin start restart after "gamme connecting"
when two players are in server.

basic Admin tool
automatic restart is basic, so why you don't want new function,
or basic means -> slap kick ban but

for me baic is needed options for configure properly FFA/TP server without stupid sounds, TK/TA killings end others ...
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 05-30-2006 , 20:35  
Reply With Quote #358

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=39709

Is the clanmatch plugin, it for sourcemm. BAT is not going to contain clan commands, as they are just that clan commands.

At the end of they day, if you find 10 admins and ask them to describe a basic admin tool. Their all gonna come up with 100 diffrent selection of features, and when you combine them all you get mani

BAT was allways intended to be small, and to work with alot of other plugins. So the admins themself can install what they want, instead of all in one package.
Tramp
Old 05-31-2006 , 10:35  
Reply With Quote #359

automatic restart isn't clancommand -_-

You haven't seen server with auto restart on FFA servers on beginning ? :/
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 06-01-2006 , 08:25  
Reply With Quote #360

FFA?

Free for all ?

Anyways i have hosted public servers since the dawn of time, and i have never even considered needing a feature where i auto restart the round. But i know its done in clan matches ( 3x restarts and go )