Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] Danger zone??

Post New Thread Reply   

Iauc
Old 03-14-2019 , 21:31   [CS:GO] Danger zone??
Reply With Quote #1

I'm setting the game_type and game_mode both to 0 and for some reason server launches danger zone instead of casual? I'm trying to setup a minigames server.
mlov420
Old 03-18-2019 , 09:27   Re: [CS:GO] Danger zone??
Reply With Quote #2

Not meaning to question you here but are you sure that it's ACTUALLY launching as configured for Danger Zone? Meaning....are the configs actually Danger Zone configs or is the server just showing your Map name with "Danger Zone" as the game mode shown below it on the loading screen?

I ask because something similar happens to me on all of my servers (5v5, surf, kz, dm). Every time I join one of my servers, the correct map shows up on the loading screen but the gamemode listed under the map name on the loading screen shows Danger Zone, instead of 'Competitive' or 'Casual' or whatever.

But when I actually get on the server, the configs and game mode is correct. This seems to just be a bug on the loading screen of maps for some people/servers. Sorry if this is not actually what's happening to you but you gave so few details and something similar happens to me on servers I join, so I thought maybe the same thing is happening to you.

Last edited by mlov420; 03-18-2019 at 09:27.
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2019 , 16:54   Re: [CS:GO] Danger zone??
Reply With Quote #3

When the game loads dangerzone and then u switch to another server, the loading screen wigs out.