Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Advanced Quake Sounds v5.0 [ALL GAMES] & Optional Sounds Pack

Post New Thread Reply   

happyz97
Old 11-06-2012 , 12:15   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds v4.0 [ALL MODS] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #71

it has more event sound then the quake sound i use rite now... its ok if cant...
damian_roger
Old 11-06-2012 , 12:38   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds v4.0 [ALL MODS] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #72

So someone help?
with flawless that it was not only for the full team
Send a message via ICQ to damian_roger Send a message via Skype™ to damian_roger
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 11-06-2012 , 15:10   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds v4.0 [ALL MODS] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyz97 View Post
it has more event sound then the quake sound i use rite now... its ok if cant...
This section does not support SourceMod. Go post in the SourceMod section for assistance

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
happyz97
Old 11-21-2012 , 06:00   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #74

can someone tell me step by step on what should i need and do to enable this mod ?? i already download the amxmodx plugin and follow all the installation instruction at the first page but still there are no quake sound ... and theres no addons file in my hl or cs folder help me plss i really want this to be in my game...
Old 11-21-2012 , 12:56   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #75

Quote:
can someone tell me step by step on what should i need and do to enable this mod ?? i already download the amxmodx plugin and follow all the installation instruction at the first page but still there are no quake sound ... and theres no addons file in my hl or cs folder help me plss i really want this to be in my game...
AMXX will not run on CS:Source. You will need to go to the SourceMod section and create a plugin request for this type of plugin.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
happyz97
Old 11-21-2012 , 22:24   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #76

yea i know it wont run on cs:s ... what i mean now is cs condition zero, dod and cs 1.6 it doesnt work... what should i have and do to make it work ??
Old 11-21-2012 , 22:39   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #77

Quote:
yea i know it wont run on cs:s ... what i mean now is cs condition zero, dod and cs 1.6 it doesnt work... what should i have and do to make it work ??
Did you install AMXX first?

THC
Old 11-24-2012 , 09:54   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #78

Hello
How i can set up same sounds to be heard only by victim and killer not on all server like head shout .
Old 11-24-2012 , 12:42   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by THC View Post
Hello
How i can set up same sounds to be heard only by victim and killer not on all server like head shout .
There is no possibility in this version, but I think there will be a few new approval requirements.
BANNED
Old 11-24-2012 , 15:34   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds 4 [ALL GAMES] + Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #80

Awesome Claudiu