[CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover

Post New Thread Reply   

Dr. McKay
Sir Dr. SourceMod Plugin Approver Esq. Ltd. M.D. PhD
Old 08-22-2012 , 22:06   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday View Post
Stripper does this via metamod so yes this is now redundant. As stripler can do more than just bomb and hosties
I find it's quite a bit easier to drag-n-drop SMX files than it is to install Stripper just to remove gameplay objectives. It's up to you what you want to use.
Old 08-22-2012 , 22:26   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. McKay View Post
I find it's quite a bit easier to drag-n-drop SMX files than it is to install Stripper just to remove gameplay objectives. It's up to you what you want to use.
yup. it is simpler. its still used in our servers since thats all we used stripper for.
PharaohsPaw
Old 08-23-2012 , 08:11   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover
Reply With Quote #23

Thank you for writing this. shoots and baggage are getting pretty boring on our armsrace server.
Doc-Holiday
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-23-2012 , 11:35   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharaohsPaw View Post
Thank you for writing this. shoots and baggage are getting pretty boring on our armsrace server.
np

Those of you guys that are crazy into the scripting... Would it be more efficient to make this an extension/meta mod plugin rather then a plugin?
Hovercat
Old 08-25-2012 , 11:57   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover
Reply With Quote #25

Could you make a cvar to enable/disable it? My server often changes game modes and this would be useful for when I implement other maps to the arms race map group.
Doc-Holiday
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-26-2012 , 16:16   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovercat View Post
Could you make a cvar to enable/disable it? My server often changes game modes and this would be useful for when I implement other maps to the arms race map group.
ive been meaning to add cvar support and an ingame menu. lol... but been busy with the needs of my community so i will start working on this as soon as I finish fixing the VIP plugin we use for the GO server..

Should have this done by the end of this weekend or monday.
ninja_retro_1
Old 09-15-2012 , 21:02   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover
Reply With Quote #27

For some reason the round time still resets the round ? it removed the hostages from my crackhouse map but it still ends round at 0
Doc-Holiday
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-15-2012 , 23:36  
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_retro_1 View Post
For some reason the round time still resets the round ? it removed the hostages from my crackhouse map but it still ends round at 0
This is not an infinite round plugin it simply removes the objectives like you mentioned. Csgo has a cvar to ignore win conditions but i think that blocks all end round conditions including elimination
Igoreso
Old 01-12-2013 , 13:11   Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover
Reply With Quote #29

I'm not 100% sure, but looks like after the last update this plugin only removes zones (bomb placement & hostage rescue), but not bombs & hostages.

Though I need to say after said update CS GO was crashing for me during map load, so I disabled all basic plugins (that come with SourceMod) at once to stop crashes, and so this plugin was the only working.

edit: I'm using SourceMod 1.4.6 on Metamod:Source 1.9.0.
edit 2: Same with SourceMod 1.5.0.3742.

Last edited by Igoreso; 01-12-2013 at 14:17.
Doc-Holiday
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-13-2013 , 01:00   Re: Re: [CS:GO/CS:S] Objective Remover
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igoreso View Post
I'm not 100% sure, but looks like after the last update this plugin only removes zones (bomb placement & hostage rescue), but not bombs & hostages.

Though I need to say after said update CS GO was crashing for me during map load, so I disabled all basic plugins (that come with SourceMod) at once to stop crashes, and so this plugin was the only working.

edit: I'm using SourceMod 1.4.6 on Metamod:Source 1.9.0.
edit 2: Same with SourceMod 1.5.0.3742.
I will take a look when I get home. Not sure why It would stop working. It simply find the entity name so unless they renamed the c4 and Hostages it should still work