[ANY] Player Analytics

Post New Thread Reply   

Dr. McKay
Sir Dr. SourceMod Plugin Approver Esq. Ltd. M.D. PhD
Old 03-20-2014 , 14:42   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxolahird View Post
Hope it gets complete someday and also that you fix the adding the same player over and over to the DB thing.
That is intended.
Old 03-21-2014 , 10:58   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #82

Thank you (:

Btw this will be a really useful plugin when the panel is done... phpmyadmin is not very easy to manage as a webpanel would be... is the author of it currently on it or he stopped developing it? Also, about the duplicates is it easy to fix? there is a player_tracker plugin here that tracks only once maybe you can use it as a start.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=105155

Last edited by maxolahird; 03-21-2014 at 10:59.
Snaggle
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-21-2014 , 16:14   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #83

Quote:
Btw this will be a really useful plugin when the panel is done... phpmyadmin is not very easy to manage as a webpanel would be...
There is a community version of the webpanel on the last few pages. It works very well and does most of what it needs to do.

Quote:
Also, about the duplicates is it easy to fix? there is a player_tracker plugin here that tracks only once maybe you can use it as a start.
There is nothing to fix, he said it is meant to be that way. Each entry can be different, the server might be different or the map might be different. The reason it is like this is so you can view player history and so it can total up things like monthly sessions etc.
tigerox
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-21-2014 , 16:18   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerox View Post
Great plugin, thanks!

Seeing this on our CSGO servers:

Code:
L 12/09/2013 - 01:17:49: SourceMod error session started
L 12/09/2013 - 01:17:49: Info (map "ar_arena_box") (file "errors_20131209.log")
L 12/09/2013 - 01:17:49: [SM] Native "CloseHandle" reported: Handle 25050489 is invalid (error 1)
L 12/09/2013 - 01:17:49: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "player_analytics.smx":
L 12/09/2013 - 01:17:49: [SM]   [0]  Line 168, D:\Libraries\Documents\Repos\Public Plugins\scripting\player_analytics.sp::OnMOTDQueried()
L 12/09/2013 - 01:17:49: [SM] Native "CloseHandle" reported: Handle 2506048d is invalid (error 3)
L 12/09/2013 - 01:17:49: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "player_analytics.smx":
L 12/09/2013 - 01:17:49: [SM]   [0]  Line 202, D:\Libraries\Documents\Repos\Public Plugins\scripting\player_analytics.sp::OnOSQueried()
L 12/09/2013 - 01:26:56: Error log file session closed.
Any news on fixing this?
Old 03-21-2014 , 21:29   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #85

Quote:
Btw this will be a really useful plugin when the panel is done... phpmyadmin is not very easy to manage as a webpanel would be... is the author of it currently on it or he stopped developing it?
I don't think it's abandoned, but I don't think he's worked on it in quite some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerox View Post
Any news on fixing this?
I'll take a look.

Edit: This is hopefully fixed in 1.1.1.

Last edited by Dr. McKay; 03-21-2014 at 21:47.
maxolahird
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2014 , 21:35   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles47 View Post
Here is an update. SQL scripts in sql folder, you should delete them after you add them to your database.

Added:
  • Login system, login as admin with password
  • Server management now down through servers page. You can only add/modify/delete server details if server exists in player_analytics database. Only a problem if your database is empty.
  • Added maps page. No map images are included to keep the file size small. Add maps to images/maps directory. Filename should = map name ie. ctf_2fort.jpg.
  • Changed CSS, you can easily change colors from player_analytics.css
  • Can now search players by steamid.
Install:
  • You will need to execute the sql scripts in the install directory to add the appropriate tables to database.
  • Config.php has been moved to includes folder, you will need to add your database details there.
  • Once you login you can add new users(1) or admins(9). Admins can edit server details and users. Users can only view pages.
Demo here User:admin Pass:password

Separate attachment for TF2 maps images.

*I believe I squashed most bugs, though you may encounter some.
**Fixed vulnerabilities and minor css issues.
Fixed issue with adding server in Google Chrome. Attached new servers.php page.
Hey I'm getting this error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/impactcs/public_html/connections/data/users.php:184) in /home/impactcs/public_html/connections/index.php on line 74
DrFallen
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-21-2014 , 23:09   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #87

I tried installing the above mentioned webpanel but recieved the following error

Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/drfallen/public_html/network/WebWorks/report/index.php on line 61

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (@) at position 0 (@): Unexpected character' in /home/drfallen/public_html/network/WebWorks/report/index.php:63 Stack trace: #0 /home/drfallen/public_html/network/WebWorks/report/index.php(63): DateTime->__construct('@') #1 {main} thrown in /home/drfallen/public_html/network/WebWorks/report/index.php on line 63

I have MYSQLI installed.
Pickles47
Old 03-21-2014 , 23:49   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFallen View Post
I tried installing the above mentioned webpanel but recieved the following error

Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/drfallen/public_html/network/WebWorks/report/index.php on line 61

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (@) at position 0 (@): Unexpected character' in /home/drfallen/public_html/network/WebWorks/report/index.php:63 Stack trace: #0 /home/drfallen/public_html/network/WebWorks/report/index.php(63): DateTime->__construct('@') #1 {main} thrown in /home/drfallen/public_html/network/WebWorks/report/index.php on line 63

I have MYSQLI installed.
See

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdlo View Post
with nginx+mariadb, the following error pops:
Code:
2014/03/10 10:55:45 [error] 4804#0: *412529 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP  message: PHP Warning:  mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be  mysqli_result, boolean given in /var/www/analytics/index.php on line 61
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Exception' with  message 'DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (@) at  position 0 (@): Unexpected character' in /var/www/analytics/index.php:63
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/analytics/index.php(63): DateTime->__construct('@')
#1 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/analytics/index.php on line 63" while reading  response header from upstream, client: *some.user.IP*, server:  stats.whatever.tld, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream:  "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "stats.whatever.tld"
edit.. my bad, the plugin weren't loading for mariadb placing the .sock file somewhere else (aka not webpanel related as i thought)... for future travellers:
Code:
ln -s /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock /tmp/mysql.sock
Pickles47
Old 03-21-2014 , 23:57   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #89

Quote:
Hey I'm getting this error

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/impactcs/public_html/connections/data/users.php:184) in /home/impactcs/public_html/connections/index.php on line 74

Not sure, try removing lines 182 (?>) 183 and 184 from data/users.php so that the file ends on line 181 with }
DrFallen
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-22-2014 , 08:24   Re: [ANY] Player Analytics
Reply With Quote #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFallen View Post

I have MYSQLI installed.
See

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdlo View Post
with nginx+mariadb, the following error pops:
Code:
2014/03/10 10:55:45 [error] 4804#0: *412529 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /var/www/analytics/index.php on line 61
PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (@) at position 0 (@): Unexpected character' in /var/www/analytics/index.php:63
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/analytics/index.php(63): DateTime->__construct('@')
#1 {main}
thrown in /var/www/analytics/index.php on line 63" while reading response header from upstream, client: *some.user.IP*, server: stats.whatever.tld, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "stats.whatever.tld"
edit.. my bad, the plugin weren't loading for mariadb placing the .sock file somewhere else (aka not webpanel related as i thought)... for future travellers:
Code:
It seems to already exist

ln: creating symbolic link `/tmp/mysql.sock': File exists

Edit: I'm using Apache not nginx+mariadb

Last edited by DrFallen; 03-23-2014 at 16:10.