Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)

Post New Thread Reply   

8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-11-2018 , 02:04   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2731

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dassasin View Post
Thanks for the sick mod!!
Is there anywhere you can edit the record files, i wanna delete some highscores on my server without reinstaling everything
whatever you use to manage your database
phpadmin, etc..
Old 02-11-2018 , 05:55   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2732

"SilentChatTrigger" "!" Doesn't work because of the plugin. Any help please!
mlov420
Old 02-14-2018 , 07:55   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2733

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeonaRd View Post
When i add a new map and somebody makes the first record something shows up in game and in csonsole it showing this:
Code:
Dropped ✪ Majeanu from server: Disconnect

Finding earliest occupy times... 11%

Finding earliest occupy times... 31%

Finding earliest occupy times... 53%

Finding earliest occupy times... 66%

Finding earliest occupy times... 97%

Finding earliest occupy times...DONE

Start custom...

Custom game-specific analysis... 7%

Custom game-specific analysis... 15%

Custom game-specific analysis... 27%

Custom game-specific analysis... 33%

Custom game-specific analysis... 40%

Custom game-specific analysis... 62%

Custom game-specific analysis... 65%

Custom game-specific analysis... 66%

Custom game-specific analysis... 68%

Dropped lewonid # CSGO500 from server: Disconnect

Game will not start until both teams have players.

Dropped -Shady- xD from server: Disconnect

-> Reservation cookie 0:  reason reserved(yes), clients(no), reservationexpires(0.00)

Custom game-specific analysis... 69%

Custom game-specific analysis... 71%

Custom game-specific analysis... 72%

Custom game-specific analysis... 74%
And after it changes the map
What should this mean?
This is happening because your map does not have a .nav file. When a map is first beaten, the plugin attempts to set your replay bot which requires a map navigation file (.nav). If your server does not contain a .nav file for the current map, it will attempt to generate one. The output you posted above is the server generating that .nav file and will place that file in the server's maps folder alongside the map's .bsp file.
mlov420
Old 02-14-2018 , 07:59   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2734

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeonaRd View Post
I need a little help with the admin and vip tags
I want to show 2 tags in chat, one from the sm_admintitle and one from another external plugin..
I can't find a plugin to work with the cksurf admintitle..
like in this picture:
Spoiler
This question was answered just a few pages back and multiple times throughout this thread, please take time to do a little research since the majority of problems with this plugin are solved in this thread.

To answer the question again, other plugins that modify scoreboard tags, chat tags, or chat/name colors will NOT work simultaneously with ckSurf's tags without heavy modification of ckSurf's chat processing. You can go to your cfg/sourcemod/cksurf.cfg file and look for the following cvar: ck_chat_enable , if you wish to use 3rd party chat/scoreboard stuff, you will need to set that cvar to 0.

Warning, this will completely disable cksurf's chat processing and you will no longer see name/chat colors, rank tags, or anything else from ckSurf. It is very inconvenient and is unlikely to be something you want. Unfortunately, ckSurf is kind of a piece of shit plugin and lots of 3rd party plugins cannot function alongside it.
ArrowFX
Old 02-15-2018 , 17:31   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2735

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeg View Post
@ArrowFX
Open this site: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=146019 and then download the whole archive. There you will find the system2.ext.so files that is shown here the error.
Im not running the ckSurf timer on my server but i think that it could be possible that this is also the reason why the database from the timer is not loading.
can't upload it to my server!
Veckia
Old 03-27-2018 , 13:25   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2736

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
(...) Unfortunately, ckSurf is kind of a piece of shit plugin and lots of 3rd party plugins cannot function alongside it.
True, so true, I use this plugin in my server, that is running for about a year next month, and I really want to learn how to create and mod plugins but my time to surf and work on this is so limited! I like the Influx Timer aproach but the instructions are so superficial and so module dependant that if forget one thing everything else is broken.

I hope for better times in near future... =)
REVyAw
Old 05-10-2018 , 14:27   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2737

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitcky View Post
I got some problem guys please help me, i dont know if it is the database or something because the server has been online for 1 week ago, and all was working fine... the database is on, sql too, the ranks were saving and the time... of the records. but today a guy told me than he appear when he finished the map with like

999999/231 Rank

so i dont know why it happened and then i saw a guy with the title

[Rookie] and he played a lot for like 1 hour or 2 hours and it changed to [semi-pro] but when he quit and he joins again to the server he was 1 rank more than Rookie... so i dont know, it is not saving the data ? because the Mapzones are working when i save them, and the database.cfg is with mysql and all working, what can it be ???

he got some other message like this

Failed to save data correctly please contact an admin

PLEASE HELP!
Have the same issue, can someone help me?

//EDIT:

Here are some errors from the logs:

L 05/10/2018 - 20:27:58: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (sql_selectMapRecordCallback): In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #2 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column 'surftimer.ck_playertimes.name'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
L 05/10/2018 - 20:27:58: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_selectFastestBonusCallback): Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'surftimer.ck_bonus.name' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
L 05/10/2018 - 20:27:58: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_selectBonusCountCallback): Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'surftimer.ck_zones.zoneid' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
L 05/10/2018 - 20:27:58: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (sql_selectRecordCheckpointsCallback): Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'surftimer.b.cp1' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
L 05/10/2018 - 20:28:00: [ckSurf.smx] [ckSurf] SQL Error (SQL_CheckCallback): Incorrect string value: '\xE2\x99\xA5 [A...' for column 'name' at row 1

Last edited by REVyAw; 05-10-2018 at 14:29.
Zavenology
Old 09-02-2018 , 02:48   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2738

Can someone help me figure this out? I just installed cksurf but when I start my server, as soon as I join it I get the Map vote screen, and when the server changes to the next map after voting it goes straight to the map vote screen again..
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 09-17-2018 , 08:58   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2739

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavenology View Post
Can someone help me figure this out? I just installed cksurf but when I start my server, as soon as I join it I get the Map vote screen, and when the server changes to the next map after voting it goes straight to the map vote screen again..
Code:
mp_timelimit 30
mp_roundtime 30
mp_roundtime_defuse 30
would fix this I think.
Old 09-24-2018 , 10:10   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2740

Hi
I set up my server with ckSurf but everytime I make a map record the bot don't show up ..
I have the replay_bot file in the maps folder as I have the .nav file for each map..
Map records are being saved in the data folder but nothing but that..

Neither the Info bot for next maps isn't showing..

What am I missing?