Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[l4d2] admin sound control plugin request

Post New Thread Reply   

darktemplarr
Old 12-11-2010 , 20:10   [l4d2] admin sound control plugin request
Reply With Quote #1

Hey kids!
can anyone be super sexy and do me a favor? it would greatly improve my server to have a plugin that allows me to control sounds played >>AND STOPPED<< on certain, and all clients with a single command. Here are some cvars I recommend this plugin should have were it to be made, I mean after all it's just sound how hard can it be right?

-a cvar that plays the given sound name on all players in the server
-a cvar to stop a sound that has been played and is tied as a loop (therefor will not stop unless the round restarts/server restarts/map changes or restarts) for all players in the server, but please make it spucific so that all ambience noises as part of the map do not have to quit aswell
-a cvar to play a sound on a spucific player (Yes I know that basic soucemod admin control has sm_play <name> <sound> but since this is a sound related plugin I figured maybe someone could make an easier system, because sometimes if someone's got a funky name with some weird characters through the ALT numpad or other means, this command does not work on them, it refuses to target that player)
-a cvar to stop a sound (that has been tied to be a loop and will not stop on its own) for a spucific player
and finally, probably the most useful aswell...
-a sound menu that allows you to search sounds that are part of the game originally, as well as sounds the players may have downloaded from the server, and options to play and stop spucific sounds for one or all players.

any questions comments concerns or death threats are welcome in the comment section below, if anyone can make me anything even close to this with only one of these cvars, it would still be greatly helpful and they would get their name in the credits of the server at the end of a game.

Thanks kiddies!