Standalone warmup round plugin
    Old 09-10-2013 , 12:25   [CSGO] Warmup Round
    Reply With Quote #1

[CSGO] Warmup Round
    Version 1.2.0

Description:
    The wonderful CS:S Warmup round plugin now ported to CS:GO

Cvars:

sm_warmupround_enabled: Enables or disables the plugin (Default: 1)
    sm_warmupround_respawn: Automatically respawn players during warmup. (Default: 1)
    sm_warmupround_weapon: Weapon to give during the warmup round. ie: knife, hegrande, p228, deagle, elite,hkp2000,random.. (Default: hegrenade)
    sm_warmupround_friendlyfire: If you normally use friendly fire, setting this to 1 will disable friendly fire before warmup, and re-enable it after warmup. (Default: 0)
    sm_warmupround_preexec: Config file to execute prior to warmup starting. File goes in your /cfg/ directory.
    sm_warmupround_postexec: Config file to execute after warmup has finished. File goes in your /cfg/ directory.

Weapons:

Random weapon: random
    Classic weapon: knife, glock, hkp2000, p250, deagle, elite, fiveseven, tec9, nova, xm1014, mag7, bizon, sawedoff, mac10, mp9, mp7, ump45, p90, galilar, ak47, scar20, famas, m4a1, aug, ssg08, sg556, awp, g3sg1, m249, negev, hegrenade

Changelog:
    • V1.2.0 (2013-09-10)
      • Initial CS:GO Release
      • Removed sm_warmupround_time to simply use mp_warmuptime
      • Added random weapon feature
    Attached Files
    File Type: txt warmup.phrases.txt (65 Bytes, 2014 views)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (warmup.sp - 4685 views - 9.4 KB)
    File Type: zip warmup.zip (11.9 KB, 4460 views)

Last edited by Avo; 09-10-2013 at 12:31. Reason: Version cvar
    shalnath
    Old 09-15-2013 , 00:45   Re: [CSGO] Warmup Round
    Reply With Quote #2

Great plugin! Thank you for updating this for CS:GO, your work is much appreciated.

The plugin seems to be working great except for sm_warmupround_respawn does not appear to prevent players from respawning when set to 0.

A couple of things I would like to see added if possible:

Zeus x27 added to the list of weapons.
    Ability to choose multiple weapons to spawn with during the warmup round. (ex: hegrenade,knife)

Also, could you create a CVAR that ends the warmup round prematurely if all players on a team are dead, or does this happen automatically when sm_warmupround_respawn is set to 0?

Many thanks!

EDIT: One other thing, is there a way to remove the info pop-up that displays the remaining warmup time? It really doesn't need to be there twice.

ex: http://i.imgur.com/JPbfS0U.jpg

Last edited by shalnath; 09-15-2013 at 01:01.
    ximenchoufeng
    Old 09-22-2013 , 02:26   Re: [CSGO] Warmup Round
    Reply With Quote #3

how to modify blood warmup
    how to use decoy kill him
    TnTSCS
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 09-22-2013 , 10:31   Re: [CSGO] Warmup Round
    Reply With Quote #4

Did you see the code Bacardi posted about checking if CS:GO's warmup round state (here)? I'm going to use a variation of his code in my zeusround plugin.
    Old 10-05-2013 , 12:16   Re: [CSGO] Warmup Round
    Reply With Quote #5

I installed everything as described and works well but even changing the file sm_warmupround_weapon of hegranede Knife for it does not change the weapon only keeps the grenade.

I want a round with knife.

What can it be?
    maRoff
    Old 04-23-2014 , 18:18   Re: [CSGO] Warmup Round
    Reply With Quote #6

It possibly to add a sound to warmup?
    klafev
    Old 06-05-2014 , 14:37   Re: [CSGO] Warmup Round
    Reply With Quote #7

I know this thread seems a bit dead, but I love this plugin, and have put it on my server. However, none of the cvars work. Anytime I try using sm_warmupround_weapon, or any of the others, in console it just returns "unknown command". Other than the cvars not working, the plugin runs fine, but it is just stuck on hegrenade, and all other default settings. Quick background, the server is brand new, it is a Game Servers server and came with metamod and sourcemod on it. I've added a couple other plugins, like SMAC and Live on 3 (because it brings me back to 1.6) and they seem to both work fine.

Edit: Ok well I think I may be an idiot. I found the warmup.cfg and altered the cvars in there. That worked fine, except I was hoping setting the weapon to random would mean a random weapon every time. Instead what appears to happen is that it will select a random weapon once and then just use that weapon for every game there after until the server is restarted. Upon a server restart it randomly selects a different weapon and then uses that one there after. What I would like is for it to randomly select a different weapon every time. So one game it may be a deagle, then after that match when the server switches maps it may be a negev or whatever. I think the issue may be that the plugin only runs through once whenever the server comes online. So is there a way to make its random number generator run at every map change, or at the start of every new game?

Last edited by klafev; 06-05-2014 at 15:52.
    OLdMaN
    Old 02-20-2015 , 16:30   Re: [CSGO] Warmup Round
    Reply With Quote #8

Edit: Ok well I think I may be an idiot. I found the warmup.cfg and altered the cvars in there. That worked fine, except I was hoping setting the weapon to random would mean a random weapon every time. Instead what appears to happen is that it will select a random weapon once and then just use that weapon for every game there after until the server is restarted. Upon a server restart it randomly selects a different weapon and then uses that one there after. What I would like is for it to randomly select a different weapon every time. So one game it may be a deagle, then after that match when the server switches maps it may be a negev or whatever. I think the issue may be that the plugin only runs through once whenever the server comes online. So is there a way to make its random number generator run at every map change, or at the start of every new game?[/QUOTE]

I support this option... Any results? or this plugin no more updates for him?!...

Tks!

Love this plugin!! Continueee the great job!!

Beste regards

OLdMaN
    Old 02-20-2015 , 16:38   Re: [CSGO] Warmup Round
    Reply With Quote #9

On my server log, appears this:

L 02/20/2015 - 200:53: [SM] Native "GetEntDataEnt2" reported: Entity 5 (5) is invalid
    L 02/20/2015 - 200:53: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "warmup.smx":
    L 02/20/2015 - 200:53: [SM] [0] Line 245, /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/textuXJ2sY.sp::WeaponHandler()
    L 02/20/2015 - 200:53: [SM] [1] Line 293, /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/textuXJ2sY.sp:elayWeapon()

neploho
    Old 02-24-2015 , 22:52   Re: [CSGO] Warmup Round
    Reply With Quote #10

Hello. Tell me, please, is it possible to remove:
    1. timer in the middle of the screen
    2. certain weapons and add the ability to simply buy

I am interested only feature extraction config before and after the warmup. Thx!