Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Request] Multiple Plugins

Post New Thread Reply   

MetalSkater92
Old 03-11-2013 , 22:33   [Request] Multiple Plugins
Reply With Quote #1

So I tried searching for these but the result were pretty disappointing so I figured I ask here since the pro's usually know where to locate the said plugins with a description so here goes:

1.This is a plugin used along-side with the VIP plugin, I have some models I want to use for my VIPS so you have the standard skins and a Special T skin and CT skin for VIP's only.

2.This plugin is also for use alongside the VIP plugin, normally the /voteban, /votekick or /votemap is availible to all players or it's disabled, I want a plugin that allows only VIPs to use /voteban. /votekick and /votemap.

3.This plugin yet again for use alongside the VIP plugin, I currently have two Shop plugins one is my requested /buy2 that allows all players to buy opponent weapons (T can buy M4A1 and CT can buy AK) I also use the Shop plugin by INeedHelp (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=78224) but now everyone can use this, but I want that only VIPS can use this command, everyone can type the command, but only VIP's will see the shop after using the command, regular players won't.

4.A plugin that gives an admin the ability to give weapons to players.

5.And finally, allowing admins to give money to players.

That's it, I really hope people can help ^^
Cheers!
oxygen935
Veteran Member
Old 03-12-2013 , 01:51   Re: [Request] Multiple Plugins
Reply With Quote #2

Oh come on man...
1/ use player models by ConnorMcLeod
4 & 5/ search for admin all in one
Stopped any pawn work cause of university for computer science
Send a message via Skype™ to oxygen935
MetalSkater92
Old 03-12-2013 , 08:58   Re: [Request] Multiple Plugins
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygen935 View Post
Oh come on man...
1/ use player models by ConnorMcLeod
4 & 5/ search for admin all in one
I tried that player model plugin, it compiles but with errors and has a bad load and I did not temper with the codes or configs
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 03-14-2013 , 18:12   Re: [Request] Multiple Plugins
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalSkater92 View Post
3.This plugin yet again for use alongside the VIP plugin, I currently have two Shop plugins one is my requested /buy2 that allows all players to buy opponent weapons (T can buy M4A1 and CT can buy AK) I also use the Shop plugin by INeedHelp (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=78224) but now everyone can use this, but I want that only VIPS can use this command, everyone can type the command, but only VIP's will see the shop after using the command, regular players won't.
Cheers!
give those flags to your V¡Ps, by making them limited admins.
Quote:
I tried that player model plugin, it compiles but with errors and has a bad load and I did not temper with the codes or configs
I didn't check it after the last update, but it seems to be working. read all the posts until you understand how to configure it.
btw, that plugin don't work in non-steam.

Last edited by ANTICHRISTUS; 03-14-2013 at 19:07.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 03-14-2013 , 18:25   Re: [Request] Multiple Plugins
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Instead of get source and compile it localy, just click Get Plugin, then config the ini
Old 03-15-2013 , 09:53   Re: [Request] Multiple Plugins
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
Instead of get source and compile it localy, just click Get Plugin, then config the ini
I did compile it locally on Amx Mod X 1.8.1, it compiled but with error, if you configured it, it had a bad load :S
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 03-15-2013 , 09:54   Re: [Request] Multiple Plugins
Reply With Quote #7

Show us the reason for the bad load, it should say if you use "rcon amxx plugins"

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
MetalSkater92
Old 03-15-2013 , 10:00   Re: [Request] Multiple Plugins
Reply With Quote #8

Strangely enough, after re-installing Amx Mod X 1.8.1, all plugins including the player models plugin compiled, maybe a wrong config in Amx Mod X caused the problem?
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 03-15-2013 , 10:02   Re: [Request] Multiple Plugins
Reply With Quote #9

Without knowing the error, it could have been many things (most of them being user error)

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
MetalSkater92
Old 03-15-2013 , 10:12   Re: [Request] Multiple Plugins
Reply With Quote #10

I will see what happends if I configure the player model plugin. Can you tell me how to enable the /voteban, /votekick etc, it seems to be turned off and I can't find it. xD