Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Kill log and Web Panel

Post New Thread Reply   

Pickles47
Old 08-28-2014 , 23:59   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #11

The head and navbar are contained in inc/nav.php, edit that. For what you want, you may just need to edit within jumbotron class.
Pickles47
Old 08-29-2014 , 22:09   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #12

Updated to improve map logging and update timer for players and maps.
dstoler
Old 08-30-2014 , 14:28   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #13

I downloaded the latest plugin mentioned above this post and I installed it. I then restarted the server and it has been going all day but I do not see any map information. Do I need to do something else to get this to track map stats (or whatever it is supposed to do?)

I really feel this is easily the best stats plugin for server owners. I uninstalled my other stats plugin due to the fact this one covers everything I need and then some. I hope you can stay motivated to keep improving/adding things.

Pickles: How may I go about sending you a donation for your hard work. Just a little something to say thanks.

Last edited by dstoler; 08-30-2014 at 14:30.
Pickles47
Old 08-31-2014 , 19:42   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #14

I appreciate the kind words, if you wish to donate you can send me PM and I will provide details on how you can go about that.

I have updated the plugin with minor improvements and added an optional addon that will track items found. Web panel pages for this are in development. Player profile will show items similar to how weapons are currently shown, a new items page will be added with overall items info. Like the plugin, these pages will be optional.
dstoler
Old 09-01-2014 , 23:17   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #15

I got the klog_items plugin added to my server/site. I dont think the database is tracking item finds/crafts etc. I was on my server and purposely crafted some things and 30 minutes later they are not there and there were also things found and it is still empty on the server. I checked out your demo as well and saw that it too is empty. This could be from nobody on since you installed it too but just pointing it out. Thanks again
Pickles47
Old 09-02-2014 , 00:13   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #16

I don't currently have klog_items loaded on that server. I do have it loaded on my test server and it is working correctly, check that you have itemlogs table in your database and if it is being populated. You can also check your error logs and see if there are any sql errors or if it is failing to connect to your database.
Pickles47
Old 09-03-2014 , 02:31   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #17

I added updater support and fixed an issue with the say commands.
Pickles47
Old 09-11-2014 , 19:48   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #18

The web panel has been updated. New version fixes css issues, scaling issues, adds new tabs to player profile and provides daily/weekly/monthly top 10 players.
Old 09-12-2014 , 15:44   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #19

I installed the plugins (klog 0.9.3 and klog_items 1.0) and the web pages (downloaded zip file today). they are connecting fine, and data is flowing.

Three issues:

The weapons and kill streak tabs don't work, saying that table killlog.weapons doesn't exist. When I checked the sql db, they are right. but a killlog.weapon (without the s) does exist. typo somewhere?

The items tab doesn't work, saying that table killlog.item doesn't exist. In this case they are correct, there is no killlog.item column entry.

There is no Top 10 tab.

Any ideas? I grabbed the latest zip file, but perhaps don't have the latest materials?

Last edited by markg; 09-12-2014 at 15:49.
Pickles47
Old 09-12-2014 , 16:01   Re: [TF2] Kill log and Web Panel
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
I installed the plugins (klog 0.9.3 and klog_items 1.0) and the web pages (downloaded zip file today). they are connecting fine, and data is flowing.

Three issues:

The weapons and kill streak tabs don't work, saying that table killlog.weapons doesn't exist. When I checked the sql db, they are right. but a killlog.weapon (without the s) does exist. typo somewhere?

The items tab doesn't work, saying that table killlog.item doesn't exist. In this case they are correct, there is no killlog.item column entry.

There is no Top 10 tab.

Any ideas? I grabbed the latest zip file, but perhaps don't have the latest materials?
`weapons` is the correct tablename. I'm not certain what is causing that issue but the included weapons.sql is correct and the corresponding queries are also correct, pointing to `weapons`. You can rename the table to `weapons` or drop the table and re-import weapons.sql.

There are `itemlog`, which is populated by klog_items and `items` which is also an included mysql file. There seems to be an error in the ITEM_PAGES addon where the sql is not correct, using the one in the main panel will fix it.

The missing Top 10 page is an error caused by using the ITEMS_PAGES nav.php being outdated. I will correct this on git now.

*I have corrected these issues on git. The particular files you would need are panel_addons/ITEMS_PAGES/inc/nav.php and items.sql in the sql directory. Ensure that you import the .sql files: items, weapons, and profiles.
* Also noticed an issue with not being able to view weapon info on weapons page, this is now fixed on git.

Last edited by Pickles47; 09-12-2014 at 16:54.