Raised This Month: $168 Target: $400
 42% 

IRCRelay 1.0 RC3 (Windows)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Shadowdogg
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Old 01-14-2006 , 04:17  
Reply With Quote #101

I just keep getting loads of connects for me

i trying to connect to irc.quakenet.org

it goes like

connecting to irc.quakenet.org:6668 (tried 6666-
disconnected

over and over again

any help would be appreciated

EDIT: It works with other irc networks just not quakenet from what ive tested. Anyway to get this to work??
Shadowdogg is offline
sslice
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas, USA
Old 01-14-2006 , 09:23  
Reply With Quote #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdogg
I just keep getting loads of connects for me

i trying to connect to irc.quakenet.org

it goes like

connecting to irc.quakenet.org:6668 (tried 6666-
disconnected

over and over again

any help would be appreciated

EDIT: It works with other irc networks just not quakenet from what ive tested. Anyway to get this to work??
Hmm, I'll look at it. Surely they stick with RFC :\
__________________
sslice is offline
Shadowdogg
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Old 01-14-2006 , 09:38  
Reply With Quote #103

Just so you know exactly sslice incase you forget this is the problem:

Cannot connect to quakenet network using latest Beta for Linux. Possibly you can via Windows version as you could.

All information does seem correct but it just disconnects.

If anyone else is not experiencing this problem can they please contact me via e-mail:

[email protected]
Shadowdogg is offline
geezer
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Scotland
Old 01-15-2006 , 21:21  
Reply With Quote #104

Just incase anyone else is having bother getting there bot authd on gamesurge the following worked for me

Code:
# This sent as a raw packet after the MOTD is received, or no MOTD is found
# Examples:
#   AuthServ	ConnectCommand="PRIVMSG AuthServ :auth nick password"
#   Q		ConnectCommand="PRIVMSG Q :auth nick password"
#
ConnectCommand="authserv auth nickname password"
The ConnectCommand="PRIVMSG AuthServ :auth nick password" did not seem to work on gamesurge hence me trying all ways until i got it
__________________
0sKillz
geezer is offline
saulstari
Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Old 01-16-2006 , 00:40  
Reply With Quote #105

I want more commands

its much easier to control game through the irc

man u rock!
saulstari is offline
DanO
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Newcastle
Old 01-16-2006 , 01:30  
Reply With Quote #106

Can't connect to the Gamesurge network, tried a few different servers aswell.

irc.eu.gamesurge.net
irc.us.gamesurge.net
irc.ca.gamesurge.net
irc.au.gamesurge.net

All on port 6667

Also could someone be kind enough to tell me the default permission level for the HLDS directory & subfolders (CHMOD)
The server can't load my config files, even though they in place
__________________
#ineffect.css @ GameSurge
DanO is offline
Shadowdogg
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Old 01-16-2006 , 11:23  
Reply With Quote #107

sslice said he would have a look for me on quakenet but no luck..

and to other dude i dont think you need to put the different dominations only like

irc.gamesurge.net
Shadowdogg is offline
Dag
Member
Join Date: Feb 2005
Old 01-16-2006 , 13:36  
Reply With Quote #108

For some reason this is crashing my server.
1) I run this on irc.icq.com
2) Running the windows version
3) Other MM plugins running Mani_Admin & CSSDM (on certain maps only)

The server starts ok, but after about 30 seconds it crashes. I have verified that the pluging is running.
When I go in my irc channel, it is spamming the list of banned players. Do you think it is crashing because it is flooding the channel ?

I use HLSW Mirc Bot to relay to my channel, but this sounds so much better. Any help would be appreciated.
Dag is offline
DanO
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Newcastle
Old 01-16-2006 , 17:26  
Reply With Quote #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdogg
sslice said he would have a look for me on quakenet but no luck..

and to other dude i dont think you need to put the different dominations only like

irc.gamesurge.net
Yea that's what i set it at when i original had it working, then it wouldn't connect so i then tried the different servers.
__________________
#ineffect.css @ GameSurge
DanO is offline
sslice
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Texas, USA
Old 01-16-2006 , 17:35  
Reply With Quote #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag
For some reason this is crashing my server.
1) I run this on irc.icq.com
2) Running the windows version
3) Other MM plugins running Mani_Admin & CSSDM (on certain maps only)

The server starts ok, but after about 30 seconds it crashes. I have verified that the pluging is running.
When I go in my irc channel, it is spamming the list of banned players. Do you think it is crashing because it is flooding the channel ?

I use HLSW Mirc Bot to relay to my channel, but this sounds so much better. Any help would be appreciated.
In cstrike.cfg, try commenting out the Ban line.


DanO, Shadow, and whoever else having this problem:
I'm not sure why connection problems are occuring for you at this time, but after I get some things settled with school I'll be working on it again.
I do know that it has been working on several servers I test on (both linux and windows). I recommend downloading IRC Relay again and reinstalling, since there were two 0.77 builds (old one had several problems).
__________________
sslice is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode