Raised This Month: $115 Target: $400
 28% 

CS:GO DM update and news


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Join Date: Mar 2007
Old 07-22-2012 , 16:21   CS:GO DM update and news
Reply With Quote #1

Here's a bit of news on the project and what to expect from now on.

As of a few weeks ago BAILOPAN has granted me access to the cssdm project and I will be trying to maintain it as much as I can. I have fixed a few issues in the snapshots (note this is based on the latest snapshot) as listed below.

-Fixed ammo not being given on auto reload(Credits to Peace-Maker)
-Fixed getting guns while dead(Credits to Bailopan)
-Removed deprecated GetEntDataEnt(Credits to psychonic)
-Remove use of deprecated code and remove the need for cbase.h and baseentity.h
-Fixed ragdolls not getting removed(this has been in the snapshots for a while but will note it here)
-Updated gamedata for latest updates
-Added CS:GO support
-Added CS:S engine support

Snapshots with CS:GO support and the above fixes are cssdm-2.1.6-hg106 and up.
Snapshot Link: http://www.bailopan.net/cssdm/snapshots/2.1/?C=M;O=D
Information for SM 1.7/1.6

Some things to note, I had to make a few changes to how spawns were saved and where they were saved to support both CS:S and CS:GO.

Spawns were previously saved in cfg/cssdm/spawns

From this snapshot (and a few older ones) it will now be saved in cfg/cssdm/spawns/MOD. MOD being csgo or cstrike depending on the game. This allows support for both games with one release. If you update your CS:S server with this snapshot newer please remember to move your spawns into the spawns/cstrike folder.

The binary has now also changed to support both engines. Previously the extension was named cssdm.ext.dll/so/dylib now there will be 2 extensions

cssdm.ext.2.ep2v.dll/so/dylib
and
cssdm.ext.2.csgo.dll/so

If you are upgrading your CS:S server feel free to delete the older cssdm.ext.dll/so/dylib now.

Thanks to TnTSCS there is CS:GO spawns already included. If you have spawns that you would like see added let me know. By posting them here or posting a bug in the cssdm section of the bug tracker.

The gamedata has also been added to the autoupdater. This will hopefully reduce issues when updates are released.

Please file any bugs you encounter here: https://bugs.alliedmods.net/

Last edited by Dr!fter; 03-05-2015 at 18:03.
Dr!fter is offline
FULLLIFE4rever
New Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Old 08-10-2012 , 14:15   Re: CS:GO DM update and news
Reply With Quote #2

Command cssdm_allow_c4 if it only in cfg file dont work. Need to add cssdm_allow_c4 "1" in your server.cfg and bomb gave to terrorists.

Last edited by FULLLIFE4rever; 08-10-2012 at 14:16.
FULLLIFE4rever is offline
Ejziponken
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Apr 2008
Old 08-10-2012 , 18:18   Re: CS:GO DM update and news
Reply With Quote #3

L 08/10/2012 - 23:03:06: [SM] Unable to load extension "cssdm.ext": /home/bcs/csgo_ds/pub/csgo/addons/sourcemod/extensions/cssdm.ext.so: undefined symbol: _SpewInfo
L 08/10/2012 - 23:03:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm/dm_bot_quotas.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
L 08/10/2012 - 23:03:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm/dm_equipment.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
L 08/10/2012 - 23:03:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm/dm_preset_spawns.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
L 08/10/2012 - 23:03:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm/dm_basics.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
L 08/10/2012 - 23:03:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm/dm_spawn_protection.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
__________________
Ejziponken is offline
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Join Date: Mar 2007
Old 08-10-2012 , 19:05   Re: CS:GO DM update and news
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
L 08/10/2012 - 23:03:06: [SM] Unable to load extension "cssdm.ext": /home/bcs/csgo_ds/pub/csgo/addons/sourcemod/extensions/cssdm.ext.so: undefined symbol: _SpewInfo
L 08/10/2012 - 23:03:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm/dm_bot_quotas.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
L 08/10/2012 - 23:03:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm/dm_equipment.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
L 08/10/2012 - 23:03:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm/dm_preset_spawns.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
L 08/10/2012 - 23:03:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm/dm_basics.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
L 08/10/2012 - 23:03:06: [SM] Unable to load plugin "cssdm/dm_spawn_protection.smx": Required extension "CS:S DM" file("cssdm.ext") not running
Without a version or anything else i really cant help. What version of SM what version of MM:S what version cssdm?
Dr!fter is offline
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Undisclosed...
Old 08-11-2012 , 00:59   Re: CS:GO DM update and news
Reply With Quote #5

It's having an issue with Respawn

L 08/10/2012 - 18:11:27: [SM] Unable to load extension "cssdm.ext": Could not find signature "RoundRespawn"

I've tried the latest snapshot of SM (1.5.0-hg3603.zip) and my MM version is 1.9.0-hg785.zip

Latest update to CS:GO beta 17
__________________
View my Plugins | Donate
TnTSCS is offline
Ejziponken
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Apr 2008
Old 08-11-2012 , 07:17   Re: CS:GO DM update and news
Reply With Quote #6

wrong post.
__________________

Last edited by Ejziponken; 08-11-2012 at 07:26.
Ejziponken is offline
Ejziponken
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Apr 2008
Old 08-11-2012 , 07:25   Re: CS:GO DM update and news
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr!fter View Post
Without a version or anything else i really cant help. What version of SM what version of MM:S what version cssdm?
Works now. I did not use the latest CSDM because the files are in wrong order.
__________________

Last edited by Ejziponken; 08-11-2012 at 07:45.
Ejziponken is offline
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Join Date: Mar 2007
Old 08-11-2012 , 11:32   Re: CS:GO DM update and news
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
It's having an issue with Respawn

L 08/10/2012 - 18:11:27: [SM] Unable to load extension "cssdm.ext": Could not find signature "RoundRespawn"

I've tried the latest snapshot of SM (1.5.0-hg3603.zip) and my MM version is 1.9.0-hg785.zip

Latest update to CS:GO beta 17
Updated the gamedata. cssdm-2.1.6-hg108 has the latest. Or you can just grab the gamedata file from https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=189034
Dr!fter is offline
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Join Date: Mar 2007
Old 08-11-2012 , 17:50   Re: CS:GO DM update and news
Reply With Quote #9

Oops I forgot this is now on the auto updater. I have updated the auto updater.
Dr!fter is offline
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Join Date: Mar 2007
Old 08-12-2012 , 11:18   Re: CS:GO DM update and news
Reply With Quote #10

I have fixed the gamedata again. I accidentally replaced the cs:s RoundRespawn sig rather than the CS:GO one. It should be fixed now and also updated the updater.
Dr!fter is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode