Raised This Month: $168 Target: $400
 42% 

Latest Gamedata


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Join Date: Mar 2007
Old 07-02-2012 , 22:41   Latest Gamedata
Reply With Quote #1

The latest gamedata will now always be found here: http://hg.alliedmods.net/cssdm/raw-f...ssdm.games.txt The gamedata has already been fixed for todays update.

The file is located in, addons/sourcemod/gamedata/cssdm.games.txt

Last edited by Dr!fter; 07-05-2012 at 20:37.
Dr!fter is offline
Old 07-02-2012, 23:00
deathkilla
This message has been deleted by deathkilla. Reason: oops lol, not even about the right topic :(
Stinkyfax
BANNED
Join Date: Aug 2007
Old 07-03-2012 , 02:38   Re: Latest Gamedata
Reply With Quote #2

Thanks!
Stinkyfax is offline
xxbordelxx
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Old 07-03-2012 , 07:39   Re: Latest Gamedata
Reply With Quote #3

eeerm i still have a problem , I did everything the same as i always do when there is update , even with the new cssfm.games.txt , when i join the server and try to select the weapon from cssdm menu, it crashes any ideas ? btw im running the server on windows

tried:
reinstal the server
checked if mm sm is working
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	error server.jpg
Views:	586
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	105911  

Last edited by xxbordelxx; 07-03-2012 at 08:16.
xxbordelxx is offline
MiXFiX
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Old 07-03-2012 , 08:26   Re: Latest Gamedata
Reply With Quote #4

Still crashing with CSS v1.0.0.72
./srcds_run: line 372: 24065 Segmentation fault $HL_CMD
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Tue Jul 3 08:24:14 EDT 2012: Server restart in 10 seconds
MiXFiX is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to MiXFiX
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Join Date: Mar 2007
Old 07-03-2012 , 09:59   Re: Latest Gamedata
Reply With Quote #5

post the output of sm version or it didnt happen.
Dr!fter is offline
MiXFiX
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Old 07-03-2012 , 10:11   Re: Latest Gamedata
Reply With Quote #6

Code:
SourceMod Version Information:
             SourceMod Version: 1.4.3
             SourcePawn Engine: SourcePawn 1.1, jit-x86 (build 1.4.3)
             SourcePawn API: v1 = 4, v2 = 3
             Compiled on: Jun  9 2012 17:28:10
             Build ID: 3505:608f4c94872e
             http://www.sourcemod.net/
Code:
Metamod:Source version 1.8.7
         Build ID: 772:99b7a0a11fec
         Loaded As: Valve Server Plugin
         Compiled on: Jun 23 2011
         Plugin interface version: 15:14
         SourceHook version: 5:5
         http://www.metamodsource.net/
Code:
[SM] Listing 28 plugins:
           01 "Sound Commands" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           02 "Admin Help" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           03 "[ANY] Automatic Steam Update" (1.4.1) by Dr. McKay
           04 "Admin Menu" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           05 "Basic Votes" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           06 "Player Commands" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           07 "Nextmap" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           08 "Show Damage" (1.0.7) by exvel
           09 "Fun Votes" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           10 "Basic Chat" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           11 "Fake Ping" (1.0) by FrozDark (HLModders LLC)
           12 "Reserved Slots" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           13 "Client Preferences" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           14 "CS:S DM Basics" (2.1.6-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
           15 "CS:S DM Preset Spawns" (2.1.6-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
           16 "CS:S DM Bot Quotas" (2.1.6-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
           17 "CS:S DM Spawn Protection" (2.1.6-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
           18 "CS:S DM Equipment" (2.1.6-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
           19 "HLstatsX CE Ingame Plugin" (1.6.15) by psychonic
           20 "Fun Commands" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           21 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           22 "SourceBans" (1.4.9) by SourceBans Development Team
           23 "No Block" (1.0.0.0) by sslice
           24 "Admin File Reader" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           25 "Basic Commands" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           26 "Anti-Flood" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
           27 "Advertisements from Database" (1.2.100) by Tsunami and <eVa>Dog
           28 "Basic Comm Control" (1.4.3) by AlliedModders LLC
MiXFiX is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to MiXFiX
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Join Date: Mar 2007
Old 07-03-2012 , 10:29   Re: Latest Gamedata
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiXFiX View Post
Code:
SourceMod Version Information:
             SourceMod Version: 1.4.3
             SourcePawn Engine: SourcePawn 1.1, jit-x86 (build 1.4.3)
             SourcePawn API: v1 = 4, v2 = 3
             Compiled on: Jun  9 2012 17:28:10
             Build ID: 3505:608f4c94872e
             http://www.sourcemod.net/
You must upgrade sourcemod to the latest 1.4.4 snapshot or 1.5 snapshot. There is a non gamedata change in sourcemod for this update.
Dr!fter is offline
MiXFiX
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Old 07-03-2012 , 10:54   Re: Latest Gamedata
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr!fter View Post
You must upgrade sourcemod to the latest 1.4.4 snapshot or 1.5 snapshot. There is a non gamedata change in sourcemod for this update.
Thank you very much!
MiXFiX is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to MiXFiX
feroz_shamsi
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Old 07-05-2012 , 07:13   Re: Latest Gamedata
Reply With Quote #9

i was using SM version: 1.4.4 saw this post updated it to snapshot version 1.4.5 no help still CS:S DM is crashing when i select gun
Code:
] sm version
 SourceMod Version Information:
    SourceMod Version: 1.4.5-dev
    SourcePawn Engine: SourcePawn 1.1, jit-x86 (build 1.4.5-dev)
    SourcePawn API: v1 = 4, v2 = 3
    Compiled on: Jul  3 2012 18:18:03
    Build ID: 3525:bb17dcc4402b-dev
    http://www.sourcemod.net/
] meta version
Metamod:Source version 1.8.7
Build ID: 772:99b7a0a11fec
Loaded As: Valve Server Plugin
Compiled on: Jun 23 2011
Plugin interface version: 15:14
SourceHook version: 5:5
http://www.metamodsource.net/
] sm plugins list
[SM] Listing 22 plugins:
  01 "Admin File Reader" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  02 "Admin Help" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  03 "Admin Menu" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  04 "Anti-Flood" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  05 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  06 "Basic Chat" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  07 "Basic Comm Control" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  08 "Basic Commands" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  09 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  10 "Basic Votes" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  11 "Client Preferences" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  12 "CS:S DM Basics" (2.1.4) by AlliedModders LLC
  13 "CS:S DM Bot Quotas" (2.1.4) by AlliedModders LLC
  14 "CS:S DM Equipment" (2.1.4) by AlliedModders LLC
  15 "CS:S DM Preset Spawns" (2.1.4) by AlliedModders LLC
  16 "CS:S DM Spawn Protection" (2.1.4) by AlliedModders LLC
  17 "Fun Commands" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  18 "Fun Votes" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  19 "Nextmap" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  20 "Player Commands" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  21 "Reserved Slots" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  22 "Sound Commands" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
feroz_shamsi is offline
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Join Date: Mar 2007
Old 07-05-2012 , 09:25   Re: Latest Gamedata
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by feroz_shamsi View Post
i was using SM version: 1.4.4 saw this post updated it to snapshot version 1.4.5 no help still CS:S DM is crashing when i select gun
Code:
] sm version
 SourceMod Version Information:
    SourceMod Version: 1.4.5-dev
    SourcePawn Engine: SourcePawn 1.1, jit-x86 (build 1.4.5-dev)
    SourcePawn API: v1 = 4, v2 = 3
    Compiled on: Jul  3 2012 18:18:03
    Build ID: 3525:bb17dcc4402b-dev
    http://www.sourcemod.net/
] meta version
Metamod:Source version 1.8.7
Build ID: 772:99b7a0a11fec
Loaded As: Valve Server Plugin
Compiled on: Jun 23 2011
Plugin interface version: 15:14
SourceHook version: 5:5
http://www.metamodsource.net/
] sm plugins list
[SM] Listing 22 plugins:
  01 "Admin File Reader" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  02 "Admin Help" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  03 "Admin Menu" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  04 "Anti-Flood" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  05 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  06 "Basic Chat" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  07 "Basic Comm Control" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  08 "Basic Commands" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  09 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  10 "Basic Votes" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  11 "Client Preferences" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  12 "CS:S DM Basics" (2.1.4) by AlliedModders LLC
  13 "CS:S DM Bot Quotas" (2.1.4) by AlliedModders LLC
  14 "CS:S DM Equipment" (2.1.4) by AlliedModders LLC
  15 "CS:S DM Preset Spawns" (2.1.4) by AlliedModders LLC
  16 "CS:S DM Spawn Protection" (2.1.4) by AlliedModders LLC
  17 "Fun Commands" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  18 "Fun Votes" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  19 "Nextmap" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  20 "Player Commands" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  21 "Reserved Slots" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
  22 "Sound Commands" (1.4.5-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
post the output of plugin_print and sm exts list. Make sure that you copied the gamedata the new cssdm gamedata file to addons/sourcemod/gamedata
Dr!fter is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode