Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2004 , 22:43  

same here man, same here
Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2004 , 22:56  

Yea I have his IP from when he attempted to register on my forums
Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2004 , 23:09  

wow I haven't been here in a while...well...I'm not surprised he was banned, personally I say good riddance...I never talked to the guy, never replied to his posts...but from all I read...he was an ass, just a general ass. And that 1 arm thing...get him a hold of a mouse with a lot of buttons, I have a friend who never uses his keyboard while playing CS, there's a button above and below his mousewheel those are strafe left and strafe right, on the thumb there is a button toward the front and toward the back, those are forward and back, the mousewheel changes weapons (hud_fastswitch on) a pinky button is walk and mousewheel button is crouch, left and right click are the usual.

My two cents on all that happened, and my opinion on the one armed person.

Only ask for support in plugin threads.

TunedChaos.com - Precision Tuned Game Servers
Burnzy
Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2004 , 23:24  

can we get the brand on that mouse? i wanta give this also to my friend whos left hand was chopped off in a factory accident. God its painful to talk about when u were working with him when it happened... Hes my closest friend and i was talking to him a while about gir and all this and he wants to go series ape shit on him!!! Hes also wondering of this mouse... He really wants it
Veteran Member
Old 06-27-2004 , 23:45  

I can't seem to find a mouse with pinky buttons anymore but here's a decent mouse for movement if you can configure it properly (or if the HL Engine supports it, I have NO idea if it'd work)
Intellimouse Explorer
Yes, it's a microsoft mouse...so what? The guy who I know hwo has the mouse loves it...I'm still looking thru mice tho...if I come up with anything else I'll keep people posted ;) and there are wireless versions as well
Microsoft Mice

Only ask for support in plugin threads.

TunedChaos.com - Precision Tuned Game Servers
FroXeN
Old 06-27-2004 , 23:50  

i remeber his works wisly Clicky it was the best

http://Ms-Proxy.Com Join the fun!
Send a message via ICQ to FroXeN
Nick
Old 06-28-2004 , 00:34  

They way he plays is, he goes and finds a place and he camps there for the whole round. Kinda boring but he still finds it fun.
Old 06-28-2004 , 00:43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girtehsniper
AT LEAST I GOT A LIFE!
A life of registering a new account to troll the forums every day? I would prefer actually being allowed to post as a life over wanting to every day

And I have news for you buddy. Freedom of speech doesn't exist here... The server probably isn't even located in America... You can go outside and speak your mind, but you can't run into a privately owned building and yell "THE OWNER SUCKS PENISES"
If you did, you had better believe you'll be kicked out, and the same thing happened here
Send a message via AIM to IceMouse[WrG] Send a message via MSN to IceMouse[WrG] Send a message via Yahoo to IceMouse[WrG]
rex
Old 06-28-2004 , 02:52  

been a lot happening in the two week i have been away.
Send a message via MSN to rex
BAILOPAN
Old 06-28-2004 , 03:13  

The server's in America, however, it has a local dictator called BAILOPAN.

If you (Gir) disagree with me, you automatically become wrong. I even asked you to stop before I banned you, you know, stopping the one word replies, flames, LOUD TALK, and idiocy, but instead I got a reply that there was some conspiracy to get you kicked out. Yeah, I guess some insensitive, conspiratory clod was posting under your name to get you banned.

End story is you're not gaining anything by trying to get back on here, it won't work... find a new place where people think you're cool. That, or wait for this to cool down (note: cool down is not 80 hours) and politely ask to be re-admitted, with an attitude change.

Making moderation more difficult for me makes me want to wring your neck. So if you ever want to come back, I suggest leaving quietly for now.