Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Ding Dong! The Witch is dead.

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 06-25-2004 , 00:52   Ding Dong! The Witch is dead.

G
Ding Dong! The Witch is dead. Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Witch is dead.
I
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Witch is dead. She's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!
R

hehe
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
|2ob
Old 06-25-2004 , 12:35   Re: Ding Dong! The Witch is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by {NM}JRBLOODMIST
G
I
Let them know
R

hehe
G
I
Let them know
R

lol...
64.247.24.125:27015

Visit Vitrus's Clan Site!

I would put more, but they have a limit on chars
Send a message via AIM to |2ob Send a message via MSN to |2ob
INFaMouS
Old 06-25-2004 , 12:43  

ROFL!
CS SERVER: 209.123.8.130:27017!
Send a message via AIM to INFaMouS
[shadow pros]
Old 06-25-2004 , 18:04  

hmm im afraid i dont get that one, i can see the gir but how does the song relate to gir (imposing it means girthesniper yes?) in any way? please someone explain, perhaps due to my short stayings here i have missed the idea of girthesniper being annoing and the witch in the song is a metaphore for his (immenent) banning? or possibly this song was applied to gir with some confidence in his stay here i dont know.. how ever this song raises many moral and ethical questions, like "was gir so bad he needed banning? i mean just take a look at billy_the_kid and his spamming, he was given so many chances most people lost count, where as gir has had the odd stfu and thats it banning straigt away" and "is it right to ban someone forever from a from (or chat room) just because of their comments? really a forum is a place of free speech and although the moderators have the final decision he does have the right to say what he wants, right?" also " humans as people have a mannerism that can be difined by what they say correct? well really if someones mannerism is offencive or even directly insulting we should look past that and see the point they are trying to get across, if someone says something i dissagree with, i might reply saying "no ffs u n00b p1$$ of u know $h1t the right way of doing it is blah blah blah", well although i am using an offencive mannerism i am still putting forward a valid point and i think it is that to what we should see.

##==Note==##
i am not in any way trying to get gir unbanned, nor am i sticking up for him in this thread, i just wanted my point to be put across

also if the witch is a metaphore for gir then haha very clever good joke (no sarcasm)
Old 06-25-2004 , 18:14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by [shadow pros
]hmm im afraid i dont get that one, i can see the gir but how does the song relate to gir (imposing it means girthesniper yes?) in any way? please someone explain, perhaps due to my short stayings here i have missed the idea of girthesniper being annoing and the witch in the song is a metaphore for his (immenent) banning? or possibly this song was applied to gir with some confidence in his stay here i dont know.. how ever this song raises many moral and ethical questions, like "was gir so bad he needed banning? i mean just take a look at billy_the_kid and his spamming, he was given so many chances most people lost count, where as gir has had the odd stfu and thats it banning straigt away" and "is it right to ban someone forever from a from (or chat room) just because of their comments? really a forum is a place of free speech and although the moderators have the final decision he does have the right to say what he wants, right?" also " humans as people have a mannerism that can be difined by what they say correct? well really if someones mannerism is offencive or even directly insulting we should look past that and see the point they are trying to get across, if someone says something i dissagree with, i might reply saying "no ffs u n00b p1$$ of u know $h1t the right way of doing it is blah blah blah", well although i am using an offencive mannerism i am still putting forward a valid point and i think it is that to what we should see.

##==Note==##
i am not in any way trying to get gir unbanned, nor am i sticking up for him in this thread, i just wanted my point to be put across

also if the witch is a metaphore for gir then haha very clever good joke (no sarcasm)

[shadow pros] Get a Life LOL GIR IS GONE HENCE: the WITCH IS DEAD !!!! HENCE : His Curse on these FOURMS is DEAD: Hence GIR IS GONE : and all i have to say GoodBye ..and Don't let the Door hit ya where tha good Lord Split ya ..
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
[shadow pros]
Old 06-25-2004 , 18:15  

Quote:
Quote:
]hmm im afraid i dont get that one, i can see the gir but how does the song relate to gir (imposing it means girthesniper yes?) in any way? please someone explain, perhaps due to my short stayings here i have missed the idea of girthesniper being annoing and the witch in the song is a metaphore for his (immenent) banning? or possibly this song was applied to gir with some confidence in his stay here i dont know.. how ever this song raises many moral and ethical questions, like "was gir so bad he needed banning? i mean just take a look at billy_the_kid and his spamming, he was given so many chances most people lost count, where as gir has had the odd stfu and thats it banning straigt away" and "is it right to ban someone forever from a from (or chat room) just because of their comments? really a forum is a place of free speech and although the moderators have the final decision he does have the right to say what he wants, right?" also " humans as people have a mannerism that can be difined by what they say correct? well really if someones mannerism is offencive or even directly insulting we should look past that and see the point they are trying to get across, if someone says something i dissagree with, i might reply saying "no ffs u n00b p1$$ of u know $h1t the right way of doing it is blah blah blah", well although i am using an offencive mannerism i am still putting forward a valid point and i think it is that to what we should see.

##==Note==##

[shadow pros] Get a Life LOL GIR IS GONE HENCE: the WITCH IS DEAD !!!! HENCE : His Curse on these FOURMS is DEAD: Hence GIR IS GONE : and all i have to say GoodBye ..and Don't let the Door hit ya where tha good Lord Split ya ..
hey man i have a life, a good one but im bored and none of my mate are on msnand im watching the football at the same time.
Old 06-25-2004 , 18:27  

Quote:
]
Quote:
Quote:

##==Note==##

hey man i have a life, a good one but im bored and none of my mate are on msnand im watching the football at the same time.

to me you Seem like a Gir Lover !!!
IceMouse[WrG]
Old 06-25-2004 , 18:30  

Shadow: In addition to his other posts, Gir stated that it's a persons fault that they have one arm, and that they shouldn't get the same opportunities as other people
Send a message via AIM to IceMouse[WrG] Send a message via MSN to IceMouse[WrG] Send a message via Yahoo to IceMouse[WrG]
[shadow pros]
Old 06-26-2004 , 09:58  

Quote:
Quote:
]
Quote:
Quote:

##==Note==##

to me you Seem like a Gir Lover !!!
i dont even know gir, coz i havent been here long enough but ice mouse makes a good point.
Old 06-26-2004 , 10:58  

Gir is an ignorant fuck. Point made, case closed.
CS SERVER: 209.123.8.130:27017!
Send a message via AIM to INFaMouS
Closed Thread