Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

uSurf v5.2 (Formerly Surf Management / Tools)

Post New Thread Reply   

Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 08-14-2005 , 00:36  
Reply With Quote #21

Nah I'll just ask someone like BAILOPAN on IRC when I need him to attach another plugin.
Old 08-16-2005 , 19:03   Mod that allows no killing untill X # of people are left.
Reply With Quote #22

I need a mod for a server that supports "surfing" in cs. if none of you have ever heard of this you can check us out at #surf-cs gamesurge. anyway, one of our rules on the server is no killing untill there are 4 people left. I'm looking for a mod that i can set to it slays anyone who does damage to another player, and once theres 4 people left, when i say 4 i mean like 1 on T and 3 on CT or vice versa, or 2 on each team, once theres 4 left it shuts off so people can kill.

Thanks,
Raz

PS: im using the amx version previous to the 1.50 beta. if that matters
Send a message via AIM to Raz
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 08-16-2005 , 19:23  
Reply With Quote #23

Okay gimme a day or 2.
Old 08-18-2005 , 11:15  
Reply With Quote #24

ok thanks man ill try back on saturday or somthing
Send a message via AIM to Raz
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 08-18-2005 , 12:55  
Reply With Quote #25

Version 2.1 up. Fixed a number of things and added a number of features.

(EKS this fixed the hardcoding)
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 08-18-2005 , 16:19  
Reply With Quote #26

I've found there's been problems with the respawning. I'm in no position to test it right now, but I've modified it so that say /respawn might work. If anyone wants to try it, here:

Code:
/* AMXX Mod script. * * (c) Copyright 2004, developed by Geesu * This file is provided as is (no warranties). * * Changelog * 1.0: *   Pistols are now given to players when they respawn *   sv_checkpistols cvar added, if this is set to 0, then players will always spawn with a pistol, otherwise they will only spawn with a pistol when it is not scoutzknivez and not a ka map *   sv_respawn cvar added, set this to 0 to disable the plugin * *   Modified by Hawk552 for surfing */ #include <amxmodx> #include <fun> //#include <cstrike> #define DISABLE_CS 0 // team ids #define UNASSIGNED 0 #define TS 1 #define CTS 2 #define AUTO_TEAM 5 public plugin_init(){     register_plugin("Respawn Forever","1.0","Pimp Daddy (OoTOAoO)")         new mapname[64]     get_mapname(mapname,63)     if(containi(mapname,"surf_")!=-1)     {         register_event("DeathMsg","on_Death","a")         register_clcmd("say /respawn","respawn")     }     register_cvar("surf_respawn", "1") } public respawn(id) {     if(get_cvar_num("surf_respawn")!=1)     {         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     }     if(!is_user_alive(id))     {         if(get_user_team(id)!=UNASSIGNED)         {             set_task(0.5,"respawn_act",id)             set_task(0.7,"respawn_act",id)             set_task(0.9,"player_giveitems",id)         }         else         {             client_print(id,print_chat,"[AMXX] You must be on a team to respawn.")         }     }     else     {         client_print(id,print_chat,"[AMXX] You must be dead to respawn.")     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public respawn_act(id) {     spawn(id) } public on_Death(id) {     if ( !get_cvar_num("surf_respawn") )         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE         new victim_id = read_data(2)     id=victim_id         /* Spawn the player twice to avoid the HL engine bug */     set_task(0.5,"player_spawn",id)     set_task(0.7,"player_spawn",id)     /* Then give them a suit and a knife */     set_task(0.9,"player_giveitems",id)     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public player_giveitems(id) {     give_item(id, "item_suit")     give_item(id, "weapon_knife")     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE } public player_spawn(id) {     spawn(id) }
Old 08-18-2005 , 16:23  
Reply With Quote #27

I'll test it.

Works fine.

In the beginning, God created the search button.
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 08-18-2005 , 16:40  
Reply With Quote #28

Ah ok TY. I'll polish it up a bit and post it when I get home.
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 08-18-2005 , 19:34  
Reply With Quote #29

Respawn is now patched. I'm working on surf_mapcommand now.
Old 08-18-2005 , 20:51  
Reply With Quote #30

Hawk someone wants a command on the request forums so that you go through people that are surfing.. or go through people in general on surf maps. kinda a cool idea.