Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working

Post New Thread Reply   

connielingus
Old 10-06-2014 , 04:38   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #21

also add these to your cfg, this is for the valve provided vote option. These lines were not in my cfg. I had to add them

mp_endmatch_votenextmap "1"
mp_match_end_changelevel "1"
mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime "20"

This line was in the cfg, make sure it is set to 0

mp_match_end_restart 0

Last edited by connielingus; 10-06-2014 at 04:40.
GaFooB
Old 12-23-2014 , 10:54   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #22

This has not worked for me. I am having this issue on a brand new csgo server. FRESH re-installed server. I changed the gamemode to competitive and it wont let me vote the right map, keeps shooting to de_train. wtf
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-23-2014 , 12:48   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaFooB View Post
This has not worked for me. I am having this issue on a brand new csgo server. FRESH re-installed server. I changed the gamemode to competitive and it wont let me vote the right map, keeps shooting to de_train. wtf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
SourceMod itself is changing the next map in the rotation on you, which is why it's not going to the map you vote for.

Disable nextmap.smx.

I'm not sure why, but disabling nextmap.smx disables SourceMod's next map handling in the SourceMod Core...
Just because a post is old doesn't mean its no longer relevant.

Last edited by Powerlord; 12-23-2014 at 12:48.
csa.lt
Old 12-24-2014 , 10:05   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #24

same problem for me.. all plugins is disabled
GaFooB
Old 01-05-2015 , 06:36   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #25

I have done this with my server and it works 100% It took me ages however to get this. Here are my disabled plugins

Disabled Plugins:
admin-sql-prefetch.smx
admin-sql-threaded.smx
mapchooser.smx
nextmap.smx
nominations.smx
randomcycle.smx
rockthevote.smx
sql-admin-manager.smx

Here were my conditions. Brand new server (hosted by NFO) no sourcemod plugins installed yet other than sourcemod itself. The server setting is using the competitive gamestyle.

QUICK SOLUTION:
Disable Nextmap.smx

If you would like to view my chat log with the people I spoke with and view my struggle, feel free to check out this chat log I provided. I did not care to organize the chat so good luck lol sorry
Attached Files
File Type: txt NFO Chat Log.txt (11.7 KB, 514 views)
Danii
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-27-2015 , 10:34   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #26

Still cant make it work on csgo server.

L 08/27/2015 - 170:09: [SM] Unable to load plugin "umc-core.smx": Native "BfWriteString" was not found
L 08/27/2015 - 170:09: [SM] Unable to load plugin "umc-endvote.smx": Native "BfWriteString" was not found
L 08/27/2015 - 170:09: [SM] Unable to load plugin "umc-adminmenu.smx": Native "BfWriteString" was not found
L 08/27/2015 - 170:09: [SM] Unable to load plugin "umc-endvote-warnings.smx": Native "BfWriteString" was not found
L 08/27/2015 - 170:09: [SM] Unable to load plugin "umc-echonextmap.smx": Native "BfWriteString" was not found
LaRoVV66
Old 08-31-2015 , 08:40   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #27

your can so making my all public server installiert.

server.cfg or gamemode_xxxx.cfg

mp_match_end_changelevel "1"
mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime "20"

and server premater +mapgroup mg_active

and time finish is comming csgo standart map vote you can editieren this maplist for gamemodes.txt
k1ller
Old 02-09-2020 , 10:00   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #28

I was having the same issue.

It was fixed, by deleting "mapcycle" and "maplist" txt files, from the main server "csgo" folder (in addition, to removing these sm "plugins", like nextmap, mapchooser and so on).

Last edited by k1ller; 02-09-2020 at 10:01.
Dusto
Old 10-11-2020 , 07:15   Re: CS:GO Map Vote at the end of the map is not working
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
SourceMod itself is changing the next map in the rotation on you, which is why it's not going to the map you vote for.

Disable nextmap.smx.

I'm not sure why, but disabling nextmap.smx disables SourceMod's next map handling in the SourceMod Core...
this is works for me thank you so much for this information

Last edited by Dusto; 10-11-2020 at 07:16.