Rainbow?

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 06-30-2015 , 09:43   Re: Rainbow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinNNy View Post
Finally the logo is back!
Anyway for anyone here in this post saw my posts as a disrespect comments im sorry, we all respect bailopan without bailopan there will be no AMXMODX (?).
Can i know who is the owner of this website or the whole AMXMODX and sourcemod? or they are 2 projects then they united?.
BAILOPAN is the sole proprietor of AlliedModders LLC, which owns and finances all the AlliedModders infrastructure.
From the founding of both projects up until last year, he was also the maintainer of AMX Mod X and SourceMod.

AMX Mod X Team: http://www.amxmodx.org/credits.php
SourceMod Team: http://www.sourcemod.net/credits.php
Forum Staff: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showgroups.php

Last edited by asherkin; 06-30-2015 at 09:44.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 06-30-2015 , 13:27   Re: Rainbow?

Isn't like most of the member's here too young to even get married anyways? I've always looked at a point of view of if you have such a strong opinion about something that means you've tried it and didn't like it. I'm glad to see so many people have tried gay marriage before.

Last edited by Mitchell; 06-30-2015 at 13:27.
Mr. Man
Veteran Member
Old 06-30-2015 , 13:46   Re: Rainbow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Isn't like most of the member's here too young to even get married anyways? I've always looked at a point of view of if you have such a strong opinion about something that means you've tried it and didn't like it. I'm glad to see so many people have tried gay marriage before.
Quote:
JUST THE TIP
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 06-30-2015 , 16:01   Re: Rainbow?

Quote:
if you have such a strong opinion about something that means you've tried it and didn't like it. I'm glad to see so many people have tried gay marriage before.

Mitchell, aka the king of funniest posts
Old 07-01-2015 , 04:41   Re: Rainbow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
There is still a higher level of oversight: the government and legal system of the hosting country.
Do they punish such "private" abuses ?
Or should we wait for the judgement day (for believers) to see everything "fairly" judged ?
Quote:
Other than that, yes. If you don't like how an entity is run, you can "vote with your feet" and find (or form) an alternative elsewhere.
This is not the answer I was asking for ("Am wrong or right?"), but a confirmation of the "private" dictatorship.
Too sad, six years of love will end up like this, because of.. A rainbow.
Old 07-01-2015 , 04:59   Re: Rainbow?

Quote:
Depends on the country they are from. In some places getting married at 18-20 is acceptable and/or the norm.

That being said, I know that puncturing my arms with needles (e.g for tattoos) is a downright stupid retarded idea. I don't need to have done it to say that it is (?).

But yeah I want to reiterate a point someone made earlier: what do gays and lesbians do that impacts your life that warrants all this hating? I personally never found anti-gay marriage to make any sense since gays that do their things (whatever that may be) don't affect me at all. A selfish perspective to take (if it doesn't bother me, I don't care) but I would argue it's not as selfish as those arguing abortion should be illegal just because of THEIR opinions on why it should be, even if a fetus being aborted doesn't impact them at all. (And no I don't want an abortion debate; I was just using that as an example.)

It's not the same thing as whining against, say, mandatory tax increases or wasteful spending of tax dollars (which hurts virtually everyone).

But hey that's what I think. People will still go as far as to murder others just because they have opposing beliefs to theirs. What a sad world we live in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
The sad thing is that anyone has to talk about this at all! WhoTF cares what people do in their bedroom?
Whatever gay/lesbian people do is JUST THE TWO who have to agree to it. Insulting/harming/persecute or any other form disturbing them is just medieval.
The hype about all this is just annoying for me as at leat i don't even give a shit about what others do.
And before anyone starts to think about calling me homophobe: a good friend of mine is gay and the cousin of my girlfriend is lesbian and i have a good relationship with them. I just visited her last year in Canada and had a very good time with her and her girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
The discussion derailed too much. Everyone has their own opinion, and people are free to make their own decisions, good or bad. I don't see a point in attacking someone, as ddhoward do, to insinuate that those who do not have the same beliefs as we are stuck in the past 50 years. I would say that the peoples which try to impose their convictions are stuck in the past. You can not support your opinions by attacking those who disagree. Ion Ratiu(a politician who candidate in Romania for the position of head of state) said "I will fight until my last drop of blood for you to have the right to do not agree with me".

Last edited by Potato Uno; 07-01-2015 at 09:41.
Fr33m@n
Veteran Member
Old 07-01-2015 , 08:03   Re: Rainbow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTICHRISTUS View Post
Goodbye ?

It's sad to see that people don't react to the logo but to what it mean for some people not even for them.

I'm sure if people didn't know what the logo mean we wouldn't have such reactions.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 07-01-2015 , 09:18   Re: Rainbow?

Quote:
Do they punish such "private" abuses ?
Or should we wait for the judgement day (for believers) to see everything "fairly" judged ?
To what abuses are you referring? Sounds to me that someone just go their feelings hurt.

Quote:
This is not the answer I was asking for ("Am wrong or right?"), but a confirmation of the "private" dictatorship.
Wow, are you really comparing a private company/organization of being a dictatorship? That is laughable. It's called freedom of speech (yes, it still exists for the most part). Nobody was harmed in the making of a rainbow colored logo.

Last edited by fysiks; 07-01-2015 at 09:18.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 07-01-2015 , 09:27   Re: Rainbow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Uno View Post
That being said, I know that puncturing my arms with needles (e.g for tattoos) is a downright stupid retarded idea. I don't need to have done it to say that it is (?).
So wait you've never wrote on your skin with a pen and have never had a shot before? You should really get vaccinated or something.. (I get what you're saying though)
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 07-01-2015 , 13:24   Re: Rainbow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr33m@n View Post
Goodbye ?
Yes, maybe. But it's not about the logo, gay people, the way humanity is going, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Sounds to me that someone just go their feelings hurt.
Just a spoilt highly gifted kid who has developed a hysterical delirium.
Quote:
Wow, are you really comparing a private company/organization of being a dictatorship?
Yes, a staff member like you when you were moderator, did you forget ?

I had, yes I "had" a great esteem for you, even if you are a bit weird and annoying sometimes, but when you became moderator, Oh Mein Gott.. Deleting posts and threads randomly and.. Yes.. Insulting people. You ? One of the most serious persons here ??

I've PMed you as written in the rules, that PM has not been read (the acknowledgement of receipt thingy).
Other staff members do not read people PMs too (I don't talk about those who read, even if they do not answer), why, I was not asking for support, I don't ask for support.. Is it contagious or what, to have the same wrong behaviour here, in other forums there's another kind of madness.. What the hell ?!
Quote:
That is laughable. It's called freedom of speech (yes, it still exists for the most part).
  • Always be respectful to other members. Flaming or abusing members in any way will not be tolerated.
This is valid for everyone, even God himself if he has an account here.
Quote:
Nobody was harmed in the making of a rainbow colored logo.
Please, I am tired and can't re-explain :facepalm:.

Ps. I thought this was a "community", made a lot of friends here, some mistakes (shame on me), was active, happy to help people.. What the hell is going here, a flamming discussion because of someone's mistake ? Alas .

Last edited by ANTICHRISTUS; 07-01-2015 at 13:25. Reason: Spelling.
Closed Thread