[L4D/L4D2] Pills Pass Fix

Post New Thread Reply   

MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 03-14-2020 , 12:53   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Pills Pass Fix
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTz View Post
Guy's just to report all working as expected ....
thanks very much for sorting this mastermind

Best regards

TiTz
np, thanks for reporting the issue.
ZBzibing
Old 12-01-2021 , 04:05   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Pills Pass Fix
Reply With Quote #22

Are they the same plugin? If you can combine this problem with this plugin, it will be a major fix, everyone feels a happy thing.

https://github.com/MatthewClair/sour...pill_passer.sp
MasterMe
Old 12-06-2021 , 08:04   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Pills Pass Fix
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBzibing View Post
Are they the same plugin? If you can combine this problem with this plugin, it will be a major fix, everyone feels a happy thing.

https://github.com/MatthewClair/sour...pill_passer.sp
Looks like different plugin to me.

Honestly, I have no idea what happened recently, suddenly MasterMind420 is gone and plugin sources removed, despite edit descriptions saying they are restored? Really love these plugins so very unfortunate.

I always save source for plugins on my server so I have attached it for you. I think the plugin you linked have some overlap with Gear Transfer plugin, the way it uses the reload key to pass things around. See https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2751973
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_pills_pass_fix.sp - 216 views - 975 Bytes)
Old 12-06-2021 , 08:18   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Pills Pass Fix
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post

Honestly, I have no idea what happened recently, suddenly MasterMind420 is gone and plugin sources removed
I just think the guy didn't want to update his plugins anymore for public use. However rather than simply ignore the public playerbase, never login again, etc he just decided to start deleting his plugins. Just my guess.

Last edited by Sev; 12-06-2021 at 08:19.
ZBzibing
Old 12-09-2021 , 05:15   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Pills Pass Fix
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post

Honestly, I have no idea what happened recently, suddenly MasterMind420 is gone and plugin sources removed, despite edit descriptions saying they are restored? Really love these plugins so very unfortunate.

I always save source for plugins on my server so I have attached it for you. I think the plugin you linked have some overlap with Gear Transfer plugin, the way it uses the reload key to pass things around. See https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2751973

Thank you for sharing.
I want to say that the source code I provided should have been completed by the author. At least I did not find that the pill was automatically switched during the use process, and he fixed the BUG that the right button could not accurately give the pill.
ZBzibing
Old 12-09-2021 , 05:22   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Pills Pass Fix
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
I just think the guy didn't want to update his plugins anymore for public use. However rather than simply ignore the public playerbase, never login again, etc he just decided to start deleting his plugins. Just my guess.
I don't think everyone needs to use these programs.
He may just share a method of programming thinking and realization of a certain function, and everyone is learning this method.
Many people may already be able to write simple functions, but some functions may need to learn from others' methods.
Sharing here is actually just a process of learning and growth.