Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2] Yet Another Dodgeball Plugin (1.0) - 08/05/2010

Post New Thread Reply   

SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2011 , 17:43   Re: [TF2] Yet Another Dodgeball Plugin (1.0) - 08/05/2010
Reply With Quote #101

No Cow Level....the original coder of this has not been back to this thread in MONTHS....

Also, we use this plugin and would love to see what maps you've been able to "convert" as the selection of non-voogru maps is a bit abismal...willing to share the maps you've converted with the community? Or are they intox specific? We have a couple of your members who jump in our server from time to time and some of our members jump in yours as well.....would be nice to see a "closer knit" community of dodgeballers but voogru likes to keep his code to himself, although one of our former admins is the founder of TKU and is buddies with voogru thus I think he either got a deal from voogru on his code or is actually paying voogru the $50 monthly he was asking.....*shrugs* If he had just said 50$ flat rate for the code, then I could see him making money and a huge base of dodgeball servers advertising his plugin....

Last edited by SmackDaddy; 10-04-2011 at 18:13.
No Cow Level
Old 10-04-2011 , 21:36   Re: [TF2] Yet Another Dodgeball Plugin (1.0) - 08/05/2010
Reply With Quote #102

So I have figured, that's really unfortunate.

Add me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/nocowlevel) and I'll show you what we have converted. We have hotnuke successfully converted and working relatively well, with the exception of some ideal cfg settings. I'm trying to figure out why accelerator and lotus aren't converting properly. The maps themselves work, but when the map is played, the cfg for whichever is played first becomes the general cfg until the server is restarted.

I started playing Voogru's dodgeball about three months after he made the mod, which was around January 2008. I broke my arms in March of 2008 and thats when I found the mod and began playing.
SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 10-08-2011 , 21:27   Re: [TF2] Yet Another Dodgeball Plugin (1.0) - 08/05/2010
Reply With Quote #103

Friend request sent.....maybe we can work on modifying this plugin to be better since the original author hasn't been around in forever....
serpentine
I don't have a problem
Old 10-22-2011 , 04:16   Re: [TF2] Yet Another Dodgeball Plugin (1.0) - 08/05/2010
Reply With Quote #104

I'm having a bit of a problem with custom sounds for round start, round end etc.. The files are in the proper location, server, fast dl. When connecting to the server it shows that the files are being downloaded, but they don't save to the client's folders. Any ideas? I have hale/prophunt working fine with custom sounds.
SkittlesBT
Old 11-07-2011 , 15:29   Re: [TF2] Yet Another Dodgeball Plugin (1.0) - 08/05/2010
Reply With Quote #105

(Not sure if this counts as a necro)

How would you go about setting it up where if 6+ players are alive 2 rockets can spawn but anything below that only one can spawn?
RavensBro
Veteran Member
Old 11-18-2011 , 15:49   Re: [TF2] Yet Another Dodgeball Plugin (1.0) - 08/05/2010
Reply With Quote #106

hmm i got the custom sounds to work fine on my server not sure what to tell you. if you have everything in the right place then it should work. o i added some lines to the plugin now i got or can use custom skins for the pyro my guys love it lol trying to get custom skins for the flamethrower now to work to just about got it. only thing it does or says now when i try with the custom model and skin well it crashes lol says the flamethrower.mdl is not cashed or precach not sure how to go aobut fixing that anyone know how to do that?
Yalamix
Old 01-19-2012 , 21:44   Re: [TF2] Yet Another Dodgeball Plugin (1.0) - 08/05/2010
Reply With Quote #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeJaDeW View Post
Works very well, only a few lag spikes but maybe it's my side.

Request:

-Add Pyro flare guns (Destroy nukes)
-More Maps (I'll try to make my tfdb maps but I'm not that good )

I just finished my first tfdb map. TFDB_Orangebox_B2 give it a try & mesg for request/bugs.

PS. I set my nuke "is animated" "0" & get less lag spike
Holy cow you invented the most played dodgeball map of all time! All DB servers I know have this map
Yalamix
Old 01-19-2012 , 22:09   Re: [TF2] Yet Another Dodgeball Plugin (1.0) - 08/05/2010
Reply With Quote #108

Hey everyone! I've collected maps from dodgeball servers and I made a file with, I guess, all tfdb maps that currently exist (except the remake my friend made, I posted the file before he did that)
Its a SFX file made with winrar, not a program or a virus
I made that way to make it easier to extract

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G42MT3HV

I think it has 60 maps or something
octo-dhd
Old 01-19-2012 , 23:41   Re: [TF2] Yet Another Dodgeball Plugin (1.0) - 08/05/2010
Reply With Quote #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yalamix View Post
Hey everyone! I've collected maps from dodgeball servers and I made a file with, I guess, all tfdb maps that currently exist (except the remake my friend made, I posted the file before he did that)
Its a SFX file made with winrar, not a program or a virus
I made that way to make it easier to extract

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G42MT3HV

I think it has 60 maps or something

megaupload.com was shut down by the US Gov't today, so you might want to try hosting it somewhere else.
Old 01-20-2012 , 09:56   Re: [TF2] Yet Another Dodgeball Plugin (1.0) - 08/05/2010
Reply With Quote #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by octo-dhd View Post
megaupload.com was shut down by the US Gov't today, so you might want to try hosting it somewhere else.
The best website to upload was shut down? Fuck.
I'll find another way and then I'll post here. Is there a good website to upload stuff that hasnt been shut down by the US gov.?