Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Sprites Show (KRoT@L)

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   ALL        Category:   Admin Commands        Approver:   devicenull (200)
johnjg75
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2004 , 20:01   Sprites Show (KRoT@L)
Reply With Quote #1

Ported upon request: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=4593
Code:
Plugin: Sprites Show (Show funny sprites above players' head) Version: 1.5 Author: KRoTaL (Based on the original admin show plugin by StuD|MaN) 1.0 Release 1.1 new sprite : camper2 1.2 optimization, works better 1.3 you can now precache and use your own sprites 1.4 bug fix (hopefully) 1.5 sprites stay on player's head until you remove them with amx_unsprite (it can stay a whole map now) + sprites_show_players.txt file added (see below for more details) Commands: amx_sprite <name|id|@CT|@TERRORIST|*(all)> <name of sprite> - Shows sprite above player's head. amx_unsprite <name|id|@CT|@TERRORIST|*(all)> - Removes sprite(s). Default sprites are : camper camper2 (bigger sprite) fag idiot sexy shoot grass_01 ic4 ihostage iplayerc4 ledglow sniper_scope Author: KRoTaL (Based on the original admin show plugin by StuD|MaN) This plugin shows sprites on top of player's head. You need to put the sprites in cstrike/sprites. Admin_Slay level required. Commands: amx_sprite <name|id|@CT|@TERRORIST|*(all)> <name of sprite> - Turn Sprite Show On. amx_unsprite <name|id|@CT|@TERRORIST|*(all)> - Turn Sprite Show Off. Default sprites are : camper camper2 (bigger sprite) fag idiot sexy shoot You can use your own sprites by simply : 1) writing their names in the "sprites_show.txt" file located in addons/amxx/configs (this file is included in the zip, with the names of the default sprites inside). Use this format (names without .spr) : camper asskicker banned 2) putting your sprites in the "sprites" folder of your game (ex: cstrike/sprites), sprites must be named like what you wrote in sprites_show.txt camper.spr asskicker.spr banned.spr Sprites above players' head may disappear after a few rounds or deaths, if it happens execute the command once again. Examples : amx_sprite Player idiot amx_sprite @CT sexy amx_sprite @TERRORIST shoot amx_sprite * fag amx_unsprite Player amx_unsprite @CT amx_unsprite * If you want to use more than 40 sprites, you must set MAX_SPRITES in the source code to the maximum number of sprites wanted, and then compile the code. Sprites stay on player's head until you remove them with amx_unsprite (it can stay a whole map now) + You can associate a SteamId with a sprite in the "sprites_show_players.txt" file located in addons/amxx/configs. Each time a player connects, if his steamid is in this file with a valid sprite written after, the sprite will appear on his head when he enters the game (and the sprite will remain until you amx_unsprite him). Use this format in the "sprites_show_players.txt" file : STEAM_0:0:481540,idiot STEAM_0:1:7412,camper
Very good plugin. Here are some images from the normal post(where it was ported from)

Tested and works fine!
Attached Files
File Type: zip addons.zip (34.0 KB, 1798 views)

Last edited by johnjg75; 05-25-2009 at 22:41.
Send a message via AIM to johnjg75 Send a message via MSN to johnjg75 Send a message via Yahoo to johnjg75
-=STN=- MaGe
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2004 , 20:24  
Reply With Quote #2

COOL..

will test tomorrow

Send a message via Yahoo to -=STN=- MaGe
johnjg75
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2004 , 20:26  
Reply With Quote #3

i tested it and it works fine
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2004 , 20:30  
Reply With Quote #4

i mean for cz

Send a message via Yahoo to -=STN=- MaGe
johnjg75
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2004 , 20:31  
Reply With Quote #5

ooo let me know of anything
Veteran Member
Old 08-05-2004 , 04:26  
Reply With Quote #6

if anyone wants a sprite of any message, u can tell me, i make sprites also
Old 08-05-2004 , 06:19  
Reply With Quote #7

hahaha this is fun
sanaell
Old 08-05-2004 , 06:35  
Reply With Quote #8

can we hook a Text ?
Send a message via MSN to sanaell
CNZ
Old 08-05-2004 , 10:51  
Reply With Quote #9

haha, I love this plugin!! THANK YOU!!!
Send a message via ICQ to CNZ Send a message via AIM to CNZ
johnjg75
Veteran Member
Old 08-05-2004 , 11:43  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanaell
can we hook a Text ?
I'm not completely sure if you can do that, i was thinking of that also...